Women Short Sleeve One Shoulder Daily Wearing Tops Soft Comfy Cotton Tee Shirts Tops(XL, Navy Blue)

June 22, 2019

Women Short Sleeve One Shoulder Daily Wearing Tops Soft Comfy Cotton Tee Shirts Tops(XL, Navy Blue)

Women Short Sleeve One Shoulder Daily Wearing Tops Soft Comfy Cotton Tee Shirts Tops(XL, Navy Blue)

I've ordered a bunch of off the shoulder shirts trying to find one that is good quality, is cut well /flattering, and is affordable. I've returned them all...until this one! I am curvy - 5'6 x 145 hour glass shape and barely have a torso lol. This shirt covers enough, is light (important for summer in orlando), and is cut PERFECTLY. I literally just opened the package, not only am I wearing it right now, I jumped on Amazon to order one in every other color and wrote this review! LOVE IT! ❤️👍👍

I've ordered quite a few clothing items from Amazon and most of them have been almost perfect. This is the first item that fit exactly as how I expected it. The shirt is opaque enough to be worn just with a bra, but I love laying it with a strappy top. The material is a bit clingy, so if you like things looser on your middle, size up, otherwise your normal size is perfect. The shirt is completely balanced in the front and back necklines, so you can wear it draping on whichever shoulder you want exposed without it looking "backwards". Paired with a statement necklace and some dark wash jeans, I plan on wearing this as a day-to-evening dressy casual outfit for a holiday party. I'm sure I'll end up buying it in a few additional colours.

This shirt is awesome - I've bought three.
Soft, perfectly shaped, not too flowy, not too clingy. naturally drapes off shoulder, does not constantly move or need to be re-positioned.

I love shirt! I am 5’2 117 lbs i got a size small it is a little long so i add a knot at the bottom but cute and i love it

I absolutely loved the shirt ,it came as described ,very soft and comfy material,it's definitely off shoulder ,however what ever size you are order in that size ,unless you want it really really baggy,I ordered a small and a medium came ,I was swimming in it .I couldnt wear it due to it falling almost off one side ,so I did get to reorder in the size small ,which I'm waiting for and hopefully it will fit better ,so great shirt ,and good quality ,and very true to sizes just run really big !


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Halife Women's Casual Off Shoulder Loose Sexy Short Sleeve Blouse Tops T Shirt. This Unique Off Shoulder T-shirts Well With Leggings And Jeans, Trendy And Elegant Item Which Is Suitable For A Casual Everyday Look And Any Occasions Especially For Office, Parties, Clubbing And Dating.
  • Material: 95% Rayon, 5% Spandex .lightweight ,relaxed Fit Slouchy ,high Stretch Tees
  • Summer Fashion Street Tees, Juniors Casual Tops, One Off Shoulder , Loose T Shirts Blouse For Teen Girls
  • S-XXL Loose Fitting Tops,Casual And Loose, Comfortable Wear.Perfect To Pair With Your Favorite Jeans Shorts,Skirt.
  • Ths Off Shoulder Top Belong To Loose Style .Our Model Information:Height:177cm/5'8" ,Bust:88cm/34.64" ,Waist:61cm/24.01" Hip:92cm/36.22", Weight:58kg/127.86lb,Model Wear Size S.

Description

Halife Women's Casual Off Shoulder Loose Sexy Short Sleeve Blouse Tops T Shirt



I took the advice of other reviews and ordered a size up. I'm usually a medium but buy a large if something is form fitting. I bought the large. This top is really cute.

I have such a difficult time finding reviews that include a bust measurement and a photo. Since being smaller can make certain styles of clothing very frustrating to shop for online I always include my height, weight, and *Measurements* This shirt fits pretty much as advertised. I kind of wanted to order a medium instead of the small because I wanted the sleeves to drape nicely like they do on the model. That looks seems to require a looser fit, but I'm afraid if I go up a size that my boobs will be lost in the extra material. Not to mention I have a short torso, and the shirt is already a bit long. As you can see, I tried tying the side up to help with the excess fabric. The fabric isn't too thin or thick in my opinion. It's just the right weight to drape nicely and feels soft. I'm 5"3", weigh 113lbs, and my measurements are: 33", 25" 34" with 15" wide shoulders. Hope this helps!

I ordered small, my size is 32a, 25 waist. This tops fits me well, but this is not fitted top. It is loose. I like the color and the construction of this tops. Off shoulder is just cute and stylish. The color is exactly the same the the picture. The size description is accurate. It had a good quality and very well made product. It is very comfortable to wear and the fabric is very soft. It has a nice feeling when I am wearing it.

Loved the shirt. I'm a 22/24 and it's a nice fit. It's more of a royal purple compared to the picture, which I liked.

This shirt is exactly what I've been looking for! It's so soft and the quality is good. Most reviews I read said go up a size or two for it to fit like the picture. I went up two and I wish I had only gone up one size. I'm 5'6" and a 34DD but with a petite frame. I usully wear a Small ordered a large and it's quite large/super flowy on me, a little long-perfect when tied in a knot at the bottom though! I'll be ordering another color in a medium!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar