89th + Madison Women's Five Pocket Stretch Straight Leg Pants Black

June 28, 2019

89th + Madison Women's Five Pocket Stretch Straight Leg Pants Black

89th + Madison Women's Five Pocket Stretch Straight Leg Pants Black

I'm 5'4 and I weigh about 150 pounds. I wear anywhere from an 8 to a 12 in women's bottoms depending on the brand.

I needed a pair of pants for work that fit the business casual dress code, and these were definitely what I was looking for. I was skeptical from the photos because I wasn't sure if they were going to have that cheap spandex leggings feel, but I was pleasantly surprised to the fact that these pants feel and look 100% like dress pants.

I decided to order a size 8, and they are ever so slightly loose on me, but I don't mind and I almost prefer that to extremely tight pants in a work setting. Secured with a belt I think they'll be perfect.

Was not optimistic to buy work pants online- but wow these are actually really nice! Good stretch throughout and they are very comfy. I am looking forward to wearing them to work and will probably buy the navy color as well. The only downside is that they are darker than the photo shows, so that could be misleading. For the photo reference, I am 5'8 with a curvy figure.

I really want to like these pants, they are SO CLOSE to being perfect. I'm 130 lbs. 5'2" and these fit just right in the waist and butt.

However, I don't love the material – it's very bunchy and wrinkles around my knees and calves. It's also vaguely swishy, like 3 of its grandparents were regular pants and 1 was a pair of snow pants.

I might exchange for a size up to see if the circumference of my calves is the issue, or I might just return... The holy grail officewear is still out there.

I am still in shock. These pants feel awesome!! I can't believe how comfortable they are and how well they fit. I really can't. For $20??

I have the hardest time finding pants that fit well. Most pants are not made for people with my shape; I am 5"1, 125lbs. I bought the size 6. I have a small waist and am curvy through the hip and thigh--particularly the thigh. I have thighs for days and days and days. Most pants are made for smaller thighs and larger waists. While these pants are a *tiny* bit snug for me in the thigh area, the amount of stretch is perfect and the material is the perfect weight to still look smooth. I can move freely and the pants don't start tugging awkwardly or anything when I squat or bend over. I can't believe how fantastic these pants are.

Off to buy another pair!

I am 5ft 10 inches and weigh about 230 lbs. I ordered a size 14 and the fit is not too tight so it is very work appropriate and hits just on my ankles. The colour is a very dark grey, pockets are deep enough for my money and small phone. I would definitely purchase again.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • COMFY & CHIC: Lightweight stretch knit straight leg pants perfect for work
  • ULTRA FLATTERING: Skinny straight leg pants with zip fly closure and belt loops at waist
  • VERSATILE: Comfortable pull-on pants for work or casual outfits
  • EASY FIT: 76% Rayon / 21% Nylon / 3% Spandex
  • EASY CARE: Machine Wash

Description

Button Front Easy Fit Straight Leg Pants



I am shocked at how much I love these pants. The material is lightweight, but not thin, so perfect for wearing to the office during hot summer months. The waist comes up high enough so I don't feel like I'm flashing the office whenever I bend down. Even though they are super stretchy, they look like actual pants, not leggings (which the the problem I've had with other pants I've ordered online), and even though they stretch a little through the day, they still feel and look great.
I'm usually an size 8 but ordered a 10 so that they would not be too tight in the thighs or butt, and I'm glad I did, they fit perfectly (for reference, I'm 5'7'', 145 lbs, and these fall right below my ankle like in the picture).

I love these pants. Comfortable, lightweight, a little stretchy with some give, easy to keep clean. REAL POCKETS!!! I have them in several colors though strangely they all vary somewhat in length. The charcoal gray pair fit a little more snug than the others. I traded them with another pair and they fit the same.

I love these pants. I owned one already in black that I purchased in a store a couple of years ago and came on Amazon looking for more. So I pretty much knew I would like them already. It's such a well constructed pant and the material is sturdy and high quality. And its so comfortable. Would highly recommend you purchasing one yourself. I'm sure I'll be buying more.

These pants are the perfect fit for any occasion, casual or business. The comfort is unparalleled. I dare say they are even more comfortable than sweat pants or yoga pants. Not exaggerating. I promise. The pant material is stretch, and doesn't stay stretched... like when you buy other stretch material and sit for a while, the knees of the pants look stretched out... not these! The material is also breathable, not suffocating like most dress pants, without sacrificing the sense of full coverage and protection from the elements as other sturdier materials provide.

Best buy! Wish they had more color options. I'd buy two of each of I could.

These pants are comfortable, fit wonderful and are perfect for work as well as leisure. I was looking for a tan pair that wasn't khaki and these are a beautiful mocha color. Besides that, they are just incredibly comfortable, I like the width of the leg and the broad waist band. The combination of fabric is also excellent, how can you dislike anything with a little spandex? They look as good at the end of the day as when I put them on fresh in the morning. I bought the first pair and then three more, I was afraid they would change them or quit making them and then where would I be? Love, love, love them.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar