Aterkit Men's Underwear Classic Boxer Briefs Black Soft Cotton Underwear with Fly in 6 Pack L B

June 28, 2019

Aterkit Men's Underwear Classic Boxer Briefs Black Soft Cotton Underwear with Fly in 6 Pack L B

Aterkit Men's Underwear Classic Boxer Briefs Black Soft Cotton Underwear with Fly in 6 Pack L B

I ordered these boxer briefs for my husband and he absolutely loves them! He's typically a pretty hard man to shop for online given he's 6' 6" and 275 lbs. so things tend not to fit him. Because of that I was a bit hesitant but decided to go for it, and we are both happy we did! They are so soft yet supportive. He wants me to order another set!

I really like the way the material feels. It breathes pretty well and compared to other boxer briefs I have worn, my crotch is dryer. A downside is room. Frankly, there is not about of room for man parts. They tend to always be pressed against me enough to notice. This takes some getting used to. Maybe I should have went for a larger size, I just don't know.

Great! Bought these for my son and he loved them so the waistband wasn't too tight it doesn't roll and legs don't write up good fit and nice and cool for Arizona Heat.

I bought these for my husband recently and he loves them! Says they're really comfortable, fit perfectly, and even look great! Highly recommend.

These are very comfortable and made well. I originally was going to get Calvin Klein, which I also have, but for just 3 they were too expensive. These fit better and are more comfortable. So I will continue to purchase.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ✅ Mens Underwear Material: 95% Cotton 5% Spandex Boxer Briefs, avoids any skin irritation.
  • ✅ Mens Underwear Size: Amazon Men's Apparel Sizing Chart, (M 32" - 34") (L 36" - 38") (XL 40" - 42") (2XL 44" - 46")(3XL 48" - 50")
  • ✅ Colors and Package: Six pack of classic-fit mens boxer briefs; Assorted Color: black ,in a frosting zip bag,which is convenient to reserve underwear for men.
  • ✅ 3D Ultra U-Pouch with open fly underwear for men; Contoured to fit,No Side Seam, No Ride up
  • ✅ Aterkit Promise 30-day Products Exchange and Money Back! If you receive the Defective Product/Wrong Size/Wrong items, please feel free to contact us for refund/replacement.

Description

Aterkit Mens 6 Pack Cotton Boxer Briefs

  • 95% Cotton 5% Spandex
  • Comfortable Wide elastic waistband
  • Tag-free for itch-free comfort
  • NO Ride-up Legs ; Functional Fly


Mens Sizing Chart

  • Medium = Waist (32" - 34")
  • Large = Waist (36" - 38")
  • X-Large = Waist (40" - 42")
  • XX-Large = Waist (44" - 46")
  • XXX-Large = Waist (48" - 50")


About Aterkit

Aterkit was founded in 2018

Aterkit is a trusted underwear brand. Our products are designed with simplicity, modernity and a new lifestyle.

We promote the use of high-quality fabrics to provide comfortable underwear for our customers.

Simple, comfortable life, love life, beautiful tomorrow!

Aterkit will be your closest companion.



My husband is 6'1 and weighs 140 size medium fits him great , very comfortable to wear and the legs dont ride up

Material is soft and breathable as well stretchy. The price is good and it didn’t shrink in the wash. Very well made.

My husband loves them! He says they are very comfortable!

excellent quality AAA+++ my husband loves these!!

I like the elastic band, it's not overly tight like some. i used the product sizing guide - and wish i had not - originally was going to buy one size up and those would have fit better. Other than that, i like the product.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar