MYoga Women's Yoga Pants Workout Capri Leggings Running Tights Active Pants w Side Pockets (M, SP_C)

June 28, 2019

MYoga Women's Yoga Pants Workout Capri Leggings Running Tights Active Pants w Side Pockets (M, SP_C)

MYoga Women's Yoga Pants Workout Capri Leggings Running Tights Active Pants w Side Pockets (M, SP_C)

Light weight material that will help keep me cool but not very firming! I love the pockets! Might have been able to go at size smaller because of the give in the material.

These pants are more than what I was looking for! They are so comfortable, I can barely feel them. The sizing is perfect, I am 5'6" and weigh 135 lbs, I ordered a medium. They are fitted but not too tight. The waist comes up high enough but not too high, it will keep them from sliding down or from showing some crack if I'm doing yoga or bending over. The cell phone pocket is genius, and these look great on my backside. Mind you, I don't have a super-nicely-sculpted-20-something-I-do-10-hours-of-cardio-every-day backside, I have more of a I-never-sit-down-because-I-homeschool-4-kids-and-manage-a-toddler backside. Not every kind of exercise pants look good on real butts. These do. I am very pleased.

Fits great. I'm 5'4 118 and bought a small. Love the side pocket it fits my iPhone 7

These pans are very comfortable, this was the first time I Ordered clothing from Amazon, and I was impressed by the quality of these pants. I must say these rumba little large. I am usually a size 8 or M for pants, I bought a pair Medium, it fits well around the hips but a little loose on the waist line, I think they maybe more like a Size 10, so next time if I needed another pair, I would buy a Small instead. The other thing is the phone pocket is certainly a very handy feature, however I wish the pickets are deeper. If you have a small size phone it would fit perfectly, I have an iPhone 8 Plus and 1/4 of it sticks out of the pocket, and when you are haven’t a lot of movement with you legs (I.e. jogging or paddling) the phone could easily fall out without your noticing, if the pocket is deeper I would have give it a 5 stars, as for now 4! I will definitely buy these again when I need workout pants!

I bought these based on reviews & the side pocket.
They are comfortable & fit a Samsung S7 smartphone in side pocket.

The only negative thing I can comment on is that I do find I have to pull them up.
I am 5' 2.5", 130 pounds and a size 8, per the size chart, I should be a M.

I am hesitant to exchange for a S add they may be too small.
I would suggest trying your true size, but note you may have to pull them up.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SIDE POCKET & TOW INNER HIDDEN POCKETS : You can holds simple objects such as keys, credit cards or phone during your workouts.
  • 4-WAY STRETCH TECHNOLOGY : Provides lightweight comfort along with sweat absorption and drying capabilities. Polyester 82%, Spandex 18%
  • MACHINE WASHABLE : Excellent, snug fit & retains shape even after multiple washes.
  • VARIOUS PERFORMANCE : Perfect for Yoga, Running, Workout, Skating or everyday casual capri leggings.
  • COLOR : Space dye Charcoal Capri Leggings

Description



I bought these mostly to wear under dresses/skirts on windy days, which is why I went with the light pink color. Due to the light color, I don’t think I’ll try wearing them outside my house without something over them unless I do an underwear visibility check, but they’d be comfortable for working out, so I plan on wearing them for home work outs. The side pockets can fit an iPhone 5, but might stretch to awkwardly hold a larger phone, and the zipper on the back pocket works well.

They fit as expected based on the size chart but don’t cut off circulation, and kept their shape/color after a cold wash in the machine and hanging to dry.

I ordered 2 sizes, a medium and a large because I wasn’t sure if they fit true to size or not (and because my waist line is a little bigger than I’d like to admit 😊). So I was happily surprised when the medium fit and the large did not! Suffice it to say they run a little big - I decided I should have ordered a medium and a small! I returned the large and tried to exchange it for another medium, but alas, the mediums were all sold out. It’s no wonder, these yoga pants fit like your skin, breathe and are super comfortable. AAA+++

I am 5'4" and around 180lbs. I ended up buying three sizes of these pants, because I loved them so much. I first bought the XL, based on the sizing chart, they seemed a bit big, but I wore them to class and they kept sliding down. I didn't want to return clothing I had worn to the gym, so I gave them to a friend who is a little bigger than me, because she also loved the feel and the pockets. I then bought the size L. These seemed to fit better when I wasn't exercising, but they also would not stay up through jump rope or jumping jacks. I gave them to another friend. I then bought the size M. These stay up much better at the gym, and I think are the right size. It took a bit of work, but three women are now incredibly happy with this product!

My daughter suggested trying these under my summer dresses. I don't worry about my skirt blowing up with the wind while walking around downtown anymore. Also, I have quite a few dresses without pockets and since these have pockets I can keep my phone with me while running errands. They don't ride up, wash well, and come in a variety of colors. They lay flat andare not bulky. These would be great to use when traveling to deter pickpockets.

I am 5'10". 205 lbs. "Thick" build. I bought XL size and it fits just a little too big. Not as snug as workout pants usually do (see pic -
A little baggy). I was afraid they'd slip down during exercise, but they stayed in place! Thin light material. Very nice and soft. Color is true to picture. pockets are on both sides -nice to hold keys and phone. Id give it a five if material was a little thicker and better fitting to give me support . Ill buy a large next time

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar