ENKEEO Portable Power Station 155Wh Lithium Battery Supply with AC DC QC3.0 USB Ports, Solar Electric Generator for Camping Travel Home Emergency

June 28, 2019

ENKEEO Portable Power Station 155Wh Lithium Battery Supply with AC DC QC3.0 USB Ports, Solar Electric Generator for Camping Travel Home Emergency

ENKEEO Portable Power Station 155Wh Lithium Battery Supply with AC DC QC3.0 USB Ports, Solar Electric Generator for Camping Travel Home Emergency

UPDATE February 16th, 2019
I'm updating my rating from four stars to 5 stars because this little battery has been performing like a champ AND the light DOES WORK!
The puzzle of the "non-working" torch/ flashlight has been solved!
To use the light:
Put the battery in D.C. mode
Press & HOLD the light button for a few seconds & the light will come on
To change the light "mode" to strobing or SOS gently press the light button again. The first press switches the light from steady to strobing, a second press switches the light to SOS mode (3 short, 3 long, 3 short) & a third press returns the light to steady or flashlight mode.
To turn it off simply press & hold the button until it goes out.
The light is also VERY bright!
So ignore my previous comment about the light not working, it DOES!

Original review:
Only one negative: the "torch/flashlight" does not work.
I bought this battery to run an electric spinning wheel when I'm away from an electrical outlet. It works great for that! Plus it will come in handy for charging things when the power goes out.
It's smaller than it looked online, but that's a good thing because it's easier to pack around.
The box it comes packed in its nicely made to store & transport it in.

I purchased this to use for camping primarily, but thought it might also come in handy for power outages and other emergency scenarios. I also have a Suaoki G500, which is a MUCH larger power station, but wanted something smaller and lighter for when I don't need quite that much power.

First a quick rundown of the specifications, per the sticker on the bottom of the device:
Capacity: 155wh 11.1v 14 amp-hours
AC Output 100 Watts (150 Max)
So, this device has a 100 watt power inverter, with a 150 watt peak., and theoretically a 155 watt-hour capacity. Not bad for the price!

What's in the Box:
-Power Station
-Wall Charger
-12V Car Charger
-12v output to 12v outlet adapter (Lets you plug in "cigarette lighter" devices to the DC output ports
-MC4 solar adapter

The included accessories were more than adequate for the price range. The cigarette lighter adapter for the output ports was nice to see, as some other more expensive power stations did not include this accessory.

Phyiscal Description:
The device itself weighs in at 3.9 pounds per my scale. (Stated weight is 3.7 pounds, so I'll call this within margin of error.) The front of the device has two plastic buttons. One has a power on/off symbol on it, and is used to turn the DC/USB output on and off. The other is used to turn the power inverter AC output on/off. There is an LCD display in between the two buttons that shows the current charge capacity using a four bar system, and indicates if the DC, AC, or USB outputs are active. (All three outputs can be active at the same time). The LCD is bright enough to be read outdoors, though in bright sunlight it can be slightly difficult. One thing I wish the display had is the ability to view the current output of the device. My larger Suaoki G500 power station (which admittedly was far more expensive) displays the current input and/or output wattage on the display on the front. On the right side of the device is a three-prong AC power outlet, a two-prong AC outlet, a Quick Charge 3.0 USB port, two standard 2.1 amp USB ports, and two DC output barrel jacks. The left side of the device contains the flashlight, flashlight on/off button, and the DC input charging jack.

Usage and Testing:
When I first took the unit out of the box, the LCD display indicated 3/4 bars of charge. I took the wall charger, and connected it to the DC input jack on the left side of the device. It took approximately two hours before the top bar stopped flashing, indicating the unit was fully charged. My first test was with my Dell XPS 15 9570, which has a 130 watt AC adapter, and a 97 watt hour battery. I used Battery Bar Pro on the laptop to measure the current state of charge in watt hours, that way I would be able to keep track of how many watt hours I was able to extract from the battery. The laptop started with a charge of less than 1 watt-hour. I did some internet surfing for about an hour, and then watched an episode of NCIS on Netflix in 1080p resolution. At the end of the episode, the last bar on the Enkeeo was flashing, indicating the power station was nearly dead. The laptop had 83% charge, and Battery Bar Pro indicated that the laptop's battery had received 80 watt-hours of power. At 1 hr and 55 minutes of use, the power station stopped outputting AC power, and shut off. The laptop's battery indicated it had received 83 watt-hours of power at that point. However, keep in mind that the power station was also providing power to the laptop, which usually requires around 20 watts of power while playing internet videos. So, I assumed that the laptop probably used around 40 watt hours of power in addition to the amount of power put into the laptop battery. That gives us a total power output of 123 watt hours, give or take. This may seem like false advertising on the part of Enkeeo, however, keep in mind that I was using the power inverter to run the laptop via the laptop's AC adapter. A power inverter is rarely more than 80% efficient, and laptop AC adapters are not 100% efficient, either. If we take the 155wh capacity of the power station, and assume 80% efficiency, we get a capacity of 124 watt-hours. Pretty close, if you ask me. If you want longer runtime with a laptop, try and find a DC charger for it that eliminates the need to run the power inverter built in to the power station. But, since the unit has an inverter, I wanted to see how efficient it was.

My second test of the Enkeeo was running my 40" Samsung 7000 series 4K television and soundbar. According to my Kill A Watt unit, these two devices pull around 70 watts. The Enkeeo had no trouble powering both devices long enough to get in two TV show episodes, and had a little power remaining at the end, which seems in line with the testing that I performed with the laptop.

Finally, I decided to stress the inverter a little to see how accurate the rating is. I plugged in my Kill-A-Watt directly to the Enkeeo unit, and then connected a four-outlet power strip so that I could connect multiple devices to put a load on it. I first connected my Dell XPS laptop, and turned on Prime95 (A stress testing tool that puts 100% load on the CPU). The Kill-A-Watt indicated I was pulling between 90 and 95 watts at that point. The voltage remained stable at 117 volts. I let the unit run at this wattage for about ten minutes, and it had no trouble. The built-in fan did turn on, but was not annoying. In fact, with me sitting in a recliner, and the Enkeeo on the floor, the fan was totally inaudible. I then connected my work-provided Surface Pro 4, which caused the load to increase to around 120 watts while the Surface Pro charged. The inverter continued to produce power though. After around a minute, the inverter was still producing 120 watts. Not bad, considering this is officially over the 100 watt rating. I connected a third device, this time a Behringer 90 watt acoustic guitar amplifier, and turned it on with nothing connected to it. This provided a 15 watt increase to 135 watt total. This time, the inverter powered the load for 14 seconds before the AC output indicator on the LCD began flashing, and then the unit stopped outputting power. This was not surprising, as the 150 watt peak rating is supposedly only for a few seconds, so this test was exactly as expected. I can confirm that my particular unit seems to live up to expectations on inverter output.

Conclusion:
So, why only four stars? First, I would have liked to see more detail on the state of charge. The four bar method works, but is crude. Other power stations I have seen have percentage indications, or even an LCD display indicating battery voltage. This was the biggest downside I found. The second concern I had was that the power inverter operates on a modified sine wave, whereas some other power stations have a pure sine wave inverter. Admittedly many of the smaller ones like the Enkeeo are modified sine wave. This isn't a huge deal for most devices, but I have heard that some CPAP machines won't operate properly on a modified sine wave, so keep this in mind if you're planning on running an AC-powered CPAP machine on this device. If your CPAP operates on DC power, then it won't matter. Finally, though I am glad that Enkeeo provided two AC power outlets, I wish that they both supported three-prong plugs with the ground plug, rather than only one supporting three prong plugs. It would be helpful if both plugs supported a three-prong plug. Together, I thought these minor concerns were worth deducting one star.

Overall, I would say at the current price of $100, this is a bargain. It has Quick Charge USB output, and dual AC power output, though one only supports a two-prong plug. The three USB ports is adequate, and I liked the inclusion of the 12v outlet adapter in the box, as other power stations I looked at didn't have this. If a power station of this size and output rating suits your needs, this one is a bargain! Also, keep an eye out for sales. I paid $67.50 for mine on sale, so good deals on this do come along from time!

ENKEEO Power Generator Battery Supply 155Wh with AC/DC/QC3.0 USB Ports, Supports Solar Panels, Electric Station for Camping Travel Home Emergency is everything that it states. This battery supply is amazing. This is what I have tested with this device, I charged my cell phone, ipad and fan with this battery supply. It did not use much supply to charge. I put battery supply to the test and it has really impressed me. The flash light on this device is very bright with many settings. I love the fact that you can charge multiple devices at a time. This device is all you need and is well worth the money. Great product and highly recommend.

Suggestions: That you have a bag for all the attachments to put in. Would like to see a place to attach a bag to the charger.

This power bank is great to work with my appliances, I got power failure couple days ago because of the raining and I tried this power bank to back up at least to keep my 300gl fish tank warm and oxygen. I am glad that i bought it as a spare tire!!!!

This power station is a great solution for portable power. It's quite compact and has many options for connecting different plugs (big plus). I use it in my backyard to power all the lights and speakers instead of tripping on extension cords coming from inside the house. It's light enough to take to the beach so I can keep my gadgets juiced up and play music for hours. I also plan to take it camping. It's truly peace of mind knowing that I now have reliable instant portable power. I recommend this product.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • AC/DC/QC3.0 USB OUTPUTS: built with 2 x AC outlet (max 100W); 2 x DC port (12V/10A, max 15A); 1 x USB QC3.0 (4-9V/2.1A) and 2 USB ports (5V/2A); able to charge laptops, phones, cameras, fans and other electronic gadgets and appliances
  • PORTABLE POWER SOURCE: 155Wh (equivalent 42000mAh) high capacity with a weight of 3.7lb / 1.68kg; one of the most compact power stations as small as a mini handbag; the foldable lift handles make it more compact and travel-easy
  • SAFE AND EFFICIENT: A large screen displays output method and shows the remaining energies; the power station features a number of safety features including over-charge, short-circuit, over-heat, and more, offers a safe charging experience
  • EASY TO RECHARGE: can be recharged by connecting to solar panels (DC 13V - 25V/2A); can be fully charged in 10 hours by being plugged into the wall outlet; can also be charged by plugging into a car 12V socket (car charger included)
  • WIDE APPLICATION: built with an Ultra bright LED, long press the button under the LED for 3 seconds to turn it on, you can switch among normal light, blink, and SOS mode with one click; ideal for outdoor usage includes camping, traveling, road trip and garden parties; good to support home appliances

Description

Clean and silent portable power station for any device
Built with 3 types of input ports, the ENKEEO power supplier is able to juice multiple devices efficiently at once. It has 2 AC ports, 2 DC ports, 1 QC3.0 USB port, and 2 normal USB outlets. It designed with a large screen to display data, 2 separate buttons for DC and AC output for your convenience.

Highly portable power supply
S155 is as small as a ladies' mini handbag with its 212 x 92 x 118 mm dimension. It weighs only 1.68 kg, which could never be a burden on the go. Features a powerful 155Wh battery, the power station brings along a whopping amount of power, to fully charge your phones or tablets multiple times and runs any outdoor devices for hours. What's more, when paired with a solar panel (not included), S155 can be your powerful solar charger. Equipped with a DC MC4 to 3.5X1.35 connector, S155 is able to convert and store clean solar energy.

Emergency & Camping Partner
When you need power during emergency or camping, S155 can be your backup power supply that fulfills your basic electricity needs at indoors & outdoors. It is a USB power bank, DC output power station, emergency torch, as well as a portable wall outlet, making you never run out of power again.

Product Specifications
Battery: Lithium-ion batteries
Capacity: 155Wh (14Ah/11.1V); or 42000mAh (3.7V)
DC Input: 15V/2A
Solar Panel Input: 13V~25V/2A Max
Recharging Time:10-11h (DC 15V/2A)
DC Output: 9-12.6V/10A (15A max total)
QC3.0 Output: 5-9V/2A
USB Output: 5V/2.1A (3.1A max)
Dimention: 212 x 92 x 118 mm (L X W X H)
Weight: 1.68kg

Package Includes
1 x S155 ENKEEO power station
1 x 15V/2A power adapter
1 x Car charger
1 x Cigarette lighter adapter
1 x Cable to transfer MC4 to DC35135
1 x User manual



Buy it! You'll love it. I use if for camping, charges phones, protable speakers and my backyard when we have family party! Took it for camping after draining all the battery and fully recharging it, lasted a full day and a half with constantly charging phones and other devices. Must keep at least one at the house for everyone!

We live in a place with hurricanes and tropical storms. I bought this so we can have it for emergencies. Also we love camping and this will be great for camping. I have not used it in an emergency setting or camping yet because it’s still cold outside. I have charged it several times at home. It will charges my iPad, phones, speakers, iPods, laptops, etc. It works great for road trips, and we will be glad to have it in the future when we lose power during an emergency.

Used this to charge several electronics with one charge. Love the flashlight with SOS light... didn't realize it had that when ordered and since we plan to use this when we're out fishing on our boat it will come in handy in case of emergency. Has a couple outlets on it plus 3 USB ports. And if it does happen to die can be recharged in vehicle. Will also use when we are camping. Very compact design and not heavy at all.

Fantastic! Did the job perfect! Ran my CPAP all night no problem while also charging personal electronics! Charged quickly with vehicle power!

This item worked as described and it was able to power up a small mini projector but the fully charged battery only powered the projector for two hours and 37 minutes. I tested is a second time and it powered it for a little over two hours before running out of energy. Because I need the projector running longer I have to return the product. I did

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar