UMTELE Compatible for Apple Watch 4 Case and Band 44mm, Shock Resistant Rugged Protective Case Bumper Cover with Soft Sport Bands Compatible for Apple Watch Series 4

June 22, 2019

UMTELE Compatible for Apple Watch 4 Case and Band 44mm, Shock Resistant Rugged Protective Case Bumper Cover with Soft Sport Bands Compatible for Apple Watch Series 4

UMTELE Compatible for Apple Watch 4 Case and Band 44mm, Shock Resistant Rugged Protective Case Bumper Cover with Soft Sport Bands Compatible for Apple Watch Series 4

Has a good G Shock feel to it. Inside of the case, the plastic color peice doesn’t have a soft rubber layer on it, just hard plastic, will have to see if it causes any wear and tear on the inside. Pain in the butt to get it in there but comes out easier if you need to switch bands. I ordered the green, red and orange colors. The green one is the only one that had the green accent along the band. The orange and red just had all black bands. Bands are a little on the short side for me, I don’t have really thick wrist but I definitely don’t have thin either. I have about less then 2” of slack left after it’s on. In restrospect I have about 3-4” of slack with the med/large apple sport band. Over all quality is decent, you get what you paid for it, just bear that in mind. I think the only thing we have to compare these to in terms of quality would be the catalyst case. But I’m happy with the purchase still, just bummed out about the orange and red bands being all black unlike the stock photos.

I love it however the plastic is so hard I can’t get my watch in. Any suggestions on how I could soften the plastic

This case is just what I wanted to protect my watch! I work in a lab so I’m constantly bumping my watch into something. This protects it and the band is super comfortable.

Perfect and it fits and well described But it’s to thick. I use it only for sport to protect it. It’s good. For installing and detach little bit hard and some time the screen protection will removed.

It was my gift to my husband and he likes it sooo much.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • [ Apple Watch 4 Case and Band ] Integrated design for Apple Watch 4, combines the rugged protective case with sport band, avoids the matching problem due to different wrist bands and cases. Perfect for daily wear
  • [ Premium and Durable ] The Apple Watch 4 case is made of high quality material with air holes, soft and breathable, could be used for a long time. Rugged bumper case is built with TPU, which can protect your Apple Watch from daily damage
  • [ Full Protection ] Advanced dual layer protective case combines stiff hard shell and flexible TPU bumper. This design will not scratch your Apple Watch 4 and also provide reliable protection against shocking. Precise cutouts design makes access to all ports and buttons
  • [ Metal Buckle Clasp ] Accurately and steadily adjust Apple Watch. Easy to install and remove, lock your watch securely. With this fashion Apple Watch 4 sport bands, suitable for any occasions and comfortable to wear everyday
  • [ Warranty & Service ] We provide one year free warranty & 30 days money back guarantee & 24 hours email service. All of our bands are crafted for high quality, if you have any issues, please contact support@umtele.com

Description


UMTELE Apple Watch 4 Shock-Resistant Protective Case with Sport Strap for Apple Watch Series 4 44mm

Notice: This Apple Watch Case and Band is Only For Apple Watch 4(44mm). Will Not Fit Apple Watch Series 3/2/1


Specification:
High quality material and exquisite design only design for Apple Watch 4
Durable and solid watch band provides shock resistance and prevents accidental drop,shock and bump
Accurate hole design makes it easy access to all buttons
Maximum protection against screen shattering for your watch, also easy to install and remove


Package
1 x Apple Watch Band and Case
The Apple Watch and screen protector is not included



It is lightweight. Colors are vibrant. The most important is that covers the watch completely. Awesome buy.

Product is fantastic, easy to install and very durable.

I don’t like that the fit is a little bit and the product looks a little cheap if you look closely.

Pretty good

No problem fitting my large apple series 4 watch. Provides good protection. I feel very confident wearing it. It does not have a face cover end it won’t fit with the plastic face cover at the rim extends over the edges of the face which provide some protection. I wear it on the weekends and then switch to a Well sporty metallic band for work. I like how it’s a standard buckle and feels very secure on the rest

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar