Makartt P-21 Poly Nail Gel Nail Extension Gel 50ML 1.76oz Clear Nail Enhancement Nail Thickening Tool

June 22, 2019

Makartt P-21 Poly Nail Gel Nail Extension Gel 50ML 1.76oz Clear Nail Enhancement Nail Thickening Tool

Makartt P-21 Poly Nail Gel Nail Extension Gel 50ML 1.76oz Clear Nail Enhancement Nail Thickening Tool

 Love how easy this is to you and it’s a the perfect clear polygel. There is no cloudiness and honestly a little goes along way! I’m a self taught nail tech and this is making learning how to do nails very easily.

I bought this initially to try on myself but I was blown away at how beautifully it applied and has worn I used 70 percent alcohol n I had no issues I took it to work today and I used it on my clients and they loved it I do a lot of acrylics and gels and this by far has impressed me most I am definitely purchasing all colors

I got this because I wanted to save money. This is the first time I've used a product like this and I really like it. Yes it took me about 2 hours to do my nails but like I said I'm very new to doing my nails using polygel. My nails came out great! And other than user error I will be buying this again! No smell, not much dust, and I got to do salon nails at home. I did use 90% alcohol and nail forms with this polygel, and it was sticking to the brush at times but like I said, user error and practice makes perfect

An old nail lifted, so I gave this brand a go. After a week it’s staying sturdy and secure! I love this product for the price! One complaint I do have that the product is a bit stickier than other polygel brands I have used. But for the price, I can work with it..it isn’t rough to work around.
I have 48watt lamp and this cured in 30secs!
Users that are complaining that it’s tacky still either are talking about the sticky layer that needs wiped off or their lamp isn’t powerful enough.

I will be back to update if I have further complaints of the product but other wise I’m a happy customer!

I used a different brand before, and I loved it. I ordered this because the shipping is more convenient and much faster. I'm glad I did. It's much clearer, much easier to work with it, it covers very well so I need to use less amount. Forget the other brand, this is the one Ill be ordering again. Ps; I am not a professional, I do my own nails at home.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Makartt poly nail gel is stronger, more flexible , making it easier to control than other nail extension gel products.
  • PERFECT CLEAR . This 50ML tube of poly nail gel is of a wonderful clear, suitable for creating a nail extension in different shape like square nails, oval nails , coffin nails or french nails, also perfect to do french nails with the white one.
  • LONG-LASTING EFFECT & TIPS -- Makartt poly nail gel nails will last up to about one month or longer with proper nail prep (filing, buffering, and cleaning ).
  • WARM TIPS & REMOVE TIPS -- For preventing the gel sticking to the brush or other poly nail gel tools, you can dip the brush in slip solution, so the poly nail gel can be picked and formed on dual forms smoothly. If you want to remove it, A nail drill machine will save your time and help to remove faster and cleaner.
  • QUALITY GUARANTEE & PROFESSIONAL SERVICE -- The sale will never come to an end if our customers are not 100% satisfied. So for any Pre-sale and After-sales problems about Makartt products, please contact Makartt Professional Customer Service Team, we are always standing by for you.

Description

Package content:
1* 50 ML clear poly gel
Package dimension:
5.8*3.4*12cm/2.28*1.34*4.72inch
Package Weight: 72g/2.54oz



How to use:
Step 1:File and clean nail surface and edge

Step 2:Apply a thin layer of base gel

Step 3:Pick up ball of gel or acrylic

Step 4:Put it on nail mold

Step 5:Shape the gel on nail form

Step 6:Apply and nail Mold

Step 7:Cure 2 mins via UV lamp, or 30-60 seconds via LED lamp

Step 8:Remove the nail mold

Step 9:Apply top coat

Step 10:Cure 2 mins via UV lamp, or 30-60 seconds via LED lamp

Step 11:Trim and shape and gel nail

Step 12:A beautiful poly gel nail is finished



I took a picture near the drill bits so you could compare the size of the bottle. I've been doing my own nails since August of 2018 and the Markartt polygel is the only one I've tried, but the only one I really need to because I love it so much! Save yourself hundreds of dollars in salon visits by spending the less than $20 buying this!

hard to get out of the bottle.

It’s been almost a week and it’s still on my nail. No chips or anything. It’s my first time doing my own nails like this and it went well. Still need practice but I’m very happy I got this product. Deff prep the nails and even the fake tip too. Works great.

My first time ever using polygel. I am in love. I have tried acrylic so many times and I just cannot master the application. It looks messy and requires alot of filling but this looks so great.
I used dual forms and I am still learning but it's easy to use less filling. Looks professional!
I used alcohol to keep the gel from sticking to my brush and it worked very well!!

I prefer Makartt brand over any other. This is opinion, easy to apply.

I absolutely love this product! I'm not a professional nail technician and this nail builder gel is very beginner friendly. I'm big on DIY (because I rather save money and have my nails done when I want & how I want) so I did watch a few YouTube tutorials and read a lot of reviews before trying. 1 tip that helped me was dipping my brush in 91% alcohol to help move and form the gel and since it dries using a UV/LED light I had plenty of time to perfect it. I also hand file which didn't take much time due to perfecting the gel before drying. I used makartt builder gel with aimeili base & no wipe top and aimeili color changing gel polish.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar