DELOMO Dog Rope Toy, 12 Pack Dog Rope Toys, Natural Cotton Dog Toy Pack for Small Dog & Puppy

October 24, 2019

DELOMO Dog Rope Toy, 12 Pack Dog Rope Toys, Natural Cotton Dog Toy Pack for Small Dog & Puppy

DELOMO Dog Rope Toy, 12 Pack Dog Rope Toys, Natural Cotton Dog Toy Pack for Small Dog & Puppy

My pups totally loved these. I am, however, a dog sitter. Sometimes I work with big dogs and in this case I had a pit bull about 70-80 lbs staying with me for the week. He tore up some of them pretty easily. So, if you have a large dog that loves to normally tear toys apart. These are just another bunch that they’ll rip right through. My little ones have more trouble which is what I was looking for. So, overall yes they’re great and per cute but maybe not for larger dogs. Small and medium I’d say.

This is a great value set of rope toys for a dog. The value issue is particularly important to us as we have a puppy that is a real chewer and demolishes even the sturdiest of toys in no time. This nice collection allows us to give him just one or two at a time and makes everything last a lot longer.

I really like the toys! They look very durable and well made. Very good variety as well ( you get several balls, a wheel and even a carrot) basically everything shown on the picture was there.
I only recommend to wipe them down with a damp cloth before you give them to your pup.
Also would be neat idea to buy it as a gift for a family with multiple dogs, just because there are so many toys and all are different!

I have 5 dogs ranging from 4 lbs to 135 lbs and they love the toys.
My youngest two are in the distrovave age and they enjoy them the most.
The toys are a good quality and fun for dogs.

Great deal for how many toys are in the package. They seem to be made very well and good quality. My hound dogs just needs to pick her favorite now!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 12 Pack Dog Toy Set: The toys are only suitable for small dogs & puppy. The bulk dog toys including various kinds of rope toys.Including interactive rope toys, flying disc, playing ball and other toys. More choices for your pets as playing toy,chew toy etc. 12 pack in one package which is more value.Your dogs enjoy playing together.
  • Natural Material Dog Toy: The dog rope toys are made from 100% natural cotton which are very safety. Weaving design make the rope more durable. It is also dog's tooth toys.These are good toys for your pets biting or chewing. Customize cotton strip and carrot flossie are not only benefit for grinding the teeth but also cleaning teeth.Your small dogs will improve dental health when chewing toys. Make your pets' tooth and gums more healthier.
  • Outdoor Interactive Pet Toys for Dogs: These different kinds of palying toys attract pet's attention definitely . You could play interactive games like tug of war with your friends. Take them outside and do exercise that makes your dogs more healthier and happier. It will offer you and your pet have a amusing leisure time.
  • Prevent your furniture damaged: When the dogs stay at home alone.They will feel anxiety and lonely. Sometimes they likes to chew your sofa or other furniture. These chew toys are strong weaving for dogs playing and chewing. Reduce their nervous.Protect your furniture from biting or grabbing by pets.
  • Lifetime Warranty: Delomo offers 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you have any issue about this dog rope toys, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime. Warm Tips:For your dogs safety stop dogs swallow the toys.It is more suitable for playing after full.Or offer some food for your dogs when you left home.

Description

Warm Tips:

If the products have a smell, don't worry! It's completely natural and it's very easy to wash off!


DELOMO VALUABLE 12 PACK DOG ROPE TOYS SET ,Keep Your Best Friend Happy and Healthy

The dog rope toys are made of 100% natural cotton which are safety and healthy to give your dog endless hours of fun! Set of dog rope toys in different size is great for small dogs and puppy of all breeds.


You can use dog rope toys for:

* Reducing destructive chewing on your furniture and shoes

* Massaging gums and cleaning dog's teeth.

* Satisfing dog's chewing needs

* Playing interactive games like tug of war with your dog

* Enjoying some fun time with your dog


If the products have a smell, don't worry! It's completely natural and it's very easy to wash off! 

No More Shredded Furniture Does your dog chew on the furniture all the time? Well, that's only natural!

Don't worry. This dog rope toys is perfect for aggressive chewers. You can use this dog toy set to solve your dog's chewing problems.

Your dog will chew on the knot rope and balls so it can have fun while keeping its teeth healthy!

The cotton ropes toys will prevent the growth of plaque and tartar so your dog's teeth and gums will stay healthy and strong.


A Perfect Day At The Park

Take the dog rope toys and you're ready for the best day of fun! Your buddy will love playing fetch with the dog toys that will keep it happy and fit. With the long knot rope you can play tug of war to keep your dog strong and keen so it can stay active. And the lightweight Frisbee can fly very far and give your dog the chance to run faster than ever! So Order Today to get the dog toy set now.



Perfect for my 6 month old miniature dachshunds. These rope toys are perfect size for them to bite with their little mouths. One of my dogs still has the super sharp puppy teeth and the toys haven't shredded yet or started to fray which is awesome.

I just want someone to spoil me like I spoil my dog. My doggo loves these toys. I decided to treat him to these on black Friday. He’s enjoying being spoiled with 12!!! new toys. He seems to like all of them, but he did already destroy the carrot toy. Definitely good for destructive dogs/dogs that get bored easily since they arent expensive. Definitely just buy these instead of going to the pet store and getting 1 toy for the price of this whole bundle. Would definitely be great for your pup’s christmas present.

I have a lot of dogs, so this looked like a great value! I was very happy when I got the toys to see there was a good variety of different toys. They looked very sturdy. I gave four of them to my dogs over a week ago and so far even though they play with them a LOT and tug on them between dogs they have held up very well. They only cost a little over a dollar a toy! At times, my dogs have destroyed a $5 toy in minutes, so this was a great buy! I plan to order more from this company, but next time I will get even a larger value pack. You can't go wrong with these toys.

I wish I had bought this before I had already gone to Petco and spent $40 on other toys my puppy doesn't even really like as much. I bought this and my puppy and older dog love the toys in it, especially the ball! It has this weird duck sounding noise, and my dogs are obsessed with it! Unfortunately the puppy dropped the ball in water and now the squeak doesn't work, but because of the awesome price for this package, I just bought another package. My dogs love the ball so much I went online to try and find it separately, but I cannot :(
I have already bought 2 of these packs, and I think I will still by more as time goes by. great deal!l!

One of my dogs really enjoys these. When I come home from work he runs around frantically looking for a toy to play with, and 9 times out of ten will grab one of these over the fancy squeeker and rubber toys. I like that they are natural cotton so not much worry about ingesting plastics and such. The ones with the fabric tore very quickly, and I think this combo should not include them. A couple are literally a small rope with 2 basic knots in it. Still worth it to me, and if we ever run out of these I will be back to order another set.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar