Premium Retinol Cream Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin A, B, C & E, Argan Oil & Breakthrough Anti Aging Complexes – Face and Eye Skin Care for Men & Women

October 24, 2019

Premium Retinol Cream Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin A, B, C & E, Argan Oil & Breakthrough Anti Aging Complexes – Face and Eye Skin Care for Men & Women

Premium Retinol Cream Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin A, B, C & E, Argan Oil & Breakthrough Anti Aging Complexes – Face and Eye Skin Care for Men & Women

I will be 67 this year and have lots of wrinkles. My first use, my skin looked fresh, my pours were smaller...and my wrinkles didn't look so bad. lol I have sensitive skin, so we will see how this works for me long term...but very impressed right from the start. I will update if any change. Very happy with this product.

I actually tried this on my hand first since my hands are starting to look old and so I could compare to the other hand. Really wish I'd taken pictures but I didn't expect too big a difference. I was wrong. After a couple weeks, the moisturized hand was noticeable less wrinkly, softer, and less crepey looking. Using on my hands as well as my face means I'll run out faster but it's worth it. Fortunately a little goes a long way so hopefully that won't be too soon.

This moisturizing cream is non irritating and absorbs into the skin easily. It does not dry out my skin and leaves it feeling soft even the next morning. I like the combination of retinol and hyaluronic acid in this product which is effective for the signs of aging but also moisturizing.

I love this moisturizer and I use it every single day! It makes my face feel smooth without making it oily and doesn't break my face out either like most moisturizers tend to do! I also love the pump design, its very cute and easy to use!

This actually works. My forehead lines are lessening! I didnt expect this to work so soon. If u find it too stronv just use it every other day.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • BEST ANTI AGING BLEND - Packed with proven base ingredients Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin A, B, C & E, and Argan Oil, this enhanced face cream adds some of the strongest proprietary complexes clinically shown to deliver the most potent skin protection benefits among non-RX grade cosmetic skin care products.*
  • BRIGHTEN & TIGHTEN - NG Kombuchka and Pepha Tight supply amino acids and antioxidants that fill deep wrinkles to correct dark spots, promoting remarkable surges in hyaluronic acid while tightening and firming skin around your eyes, face and neck.*
  • GENTLE & EFFECTIVE - Natural healing & hydrating ingredients Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Aloe and Avocado Oil improve hydration, soothe and smooth skin, refine and minimize pores, and boost collagen formation day and night for a fresh, radiant look and feel.*
  • REVIVE & PROTECT - Retinol 15D increases enzymes, normalizes keratinization, improves skin renewal and guards against the appearance of UV-damaged skin.*
  • SILKY SMOOTH & NON-GREASY - A face lotion ideal for all skin types including dry, sensitive, oily and acne-prone, this beauty is ideal for overall skin repair day and night.* Non-GMO, paraben & cruelty free. Made in the USA.

Description

ANTI-AGING INGREDIENTS - Combines the time-tested benefits of high-grade retinol and hyaluronic acid with Pepha Tight, an advanced anti aging complex that has shown extraordinary clinical results. Together with rich base ingredients, this face lotion deeply hydrates, restores and protects skin from visible signs of aging. Our anti wrinkle cream acts as a wrinkle filler, pore minimizer, dark spot corrector for face, dark circles and under eye treatment, eye cream for dark circles and puffiness, under eye bags treatment, eye brightener and face moisturizer for dry skin, oily skin and normal skin, making this deep wrinkle filler a wrinkle cream that really works! IRRITATION-FREE RETINOL - Our facial lotion is designed to provide maximum anti-aging benefits without causing drying, peeling, redness and other irritation that is common among creams containing retinol. Our base formulation is loaded with natural soothing, hydrating and healing ingredients to counteract the irritation that may result from daily application of retinol. PEPHA TIGHT - Plant peptides and Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid bind together to promote remarkable enhancements in cellular vitality and the skin's ability to produce hyaluronic acid to fill in wrinkles like that of an anti aging serum. Not even the best professional pore minimizer or Korean skin care can compare! LAB TESTS & CLINICAL TRIALS - In lab tests it vastly outperformed a Vitamin C (the non-RX benchmark for anti-aging) in cellular viability and hyaluronic acid synthesis. It showed a 25x increase in the ability to promote hyaluronic acid synthesis and a 13% increase in cellular vitality vs. Vitamin C. It also produced over 50% more hyaluronic acid synthesis than Glycolic Acid, a known HA booster. In a 56-day clinical trial of adult females, it showed an average decrease of 20% in wrinkle depth. A notable reduction in age spots was also realized.



Got this product about a month ago. Very happy with the results. I live in a very dry area. This is a great lightweight moisturizer. I have noticed a difference in the softness of my skin. Very pleased with the results👍🏻

Lemme just tell you this stuff is my JAM! I have the day and night cream and it makes my face feel like a baby’s bottom! It has saved my skin in winter. No scent really and goes on so smooth. This daytime cream you can actually feel tightening your skin (in a good way). I love wearing it under my makeup.

Perfect retinol creme, my face looks and feels different with just one week of everyday use. Very happy and satisfied!!

We all know how our skin changes as we age...I had used a product for about 5 years and suddenly it was causing my face to burn when I used it and it was leaving my face dry and red...almost like it was being burned by the product...Well it was time to change product...I researched about my skin problem and what I should do to help my complexion. This product seemed to have all the things that were suggested I should try...I am so happy I tried it...It is leaving my face smooth and cool...no burning or tight feeling at all...I have been using PURE moisturizer for a week now and I am very pleased...I learned years ago that a face cream should leave your face feeling cool and smooth and this one does...No more red burned look...It does seem to be healing some flaws that I thought I would just have to live with for the rest of my life...It is showing a healthier looking skin...I am pleased and I would suggest that anyone should try this...There is a little tab that comes in the spout of the dispenser and I have been replacing it every time I use it to keep the opening from clogging...I feel that helps...I use 4 drops of the lotion...right cheek, left cheek, forehead and throat...It smooths into my skin beautifully and doesn't feel greasy at all...If I have a little residue left from applying the lotion I rub it on the back of my hands...they are even looking less like crepe paper...I love the product and I am very happy with it...

I like the consistency. A little goes a long way. So far, so good. It has only been a little over a week. Skin feels great.. a lot softer and much clearer. No breakouts so far..

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar