ZeroLemon ToughSound Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker IPX8 Waterproof & Shockproof with Bicycle Bracket and Suction Cup for Shower, Bike, Beach, Party and More

October 25, 2019

ZeroLemon ToughSound Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker IPX8 Waterproof & Shockproof with Bicycle Bracket and Suction Cup for Shower, Bike, Beach, Party and More

ZeroLemon ToughSound Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker IPX8 Waterproof & Shockproof with Bicycle Bracket and Suction Cup for Shower, Bike, Beach, Party and More

This is an amazing little speaker. I've been looking for a good inexpensive waterproof\shockproof speaker (IPX8 Rating) for some time. Again Zerolemon has the answer. I've purchased many products from them over the years and this speaker does not disappoint. The build quality is top notch, you can feel the weight of the product in your hand. The sound quality and volume are exceptional for a speaker of this size. The controls are simple to use and the paring process is straightforward and fast. Battery life is exceptional, the 1500mAh battery will take you through the day.

This is the first BT speaker with lights I've purchased, it's a nice touch. The lights offer three modes to choose from: Steady color changing, flashing and rhythm. You can taylor the light show to your music style. Party on your pack!

Zerolemon always goes above and beyond, this time they've included a suction cup mount and the bike handle mount so you can securely mount this speaker to any surface. The tunes go where you go. Of course it also has a handy carabiner clip and strap so you can quickly transfer the tunes from your backpack to your shorts.

I finally have a speaker I can easily mount on my bike while I ride through the rain. All this at a price much lower than competing speakers. Great job Zerolemon!

I just got the speaker and tested it out. I tried it for making calls, it worked for that. The lighting was a neat effect I didn't expect when buying, I'll be honest. The fact that this little guy is weatherproof is why I got it. I use a little Bose SLIII on my boat when it's a nice day, but when it's not ideal this little speaker will be getting my ear. Its rugged enough to stand up to being thrown into a cooler for a picnic on the beach or just strapped onto the side of the backpack while walking.
Most waterproof speakers don't have spectacular audio, this isn't much different in that respect, however the fact that it can get wet and keep making noise is why I got it.

You can expect nothing less than the best from zero πŸ‹.
Even though it can be dropped from a very high building and not break. Doesn't mean you should continue to do so. Peace of mind for you is knowing that drops might happen and it will be fine.
Using it for a πŸ› speaker also works great.
Attaching it to your dog's harness while you walk it shows how portable it really is.
It's better than any company out there for the size and how tough this thing is.
The sound is great for what it is.
Don't expect surround sound or anything like that.
But unlike most small sized portable speakers.
The sound of this tiny powerhouse may make your jaw drop and surprise you.
And is backed by the zerolemon πŸ‹ 100% promise.
You can't go wrong with zerolemons highest industry standards in the world.
ZeroπŸ‹=0%πŸƒπŸ’©.
It's no joke.
πŸ’―% satisfied.

This speaker is an excellent choice for someone looking for either a basic great sounding speaker for home or a rugged speaker to use outdoors. You can use it in or near the shower, pool, beach, or to attach to a bikes handlebar. The flashing led makes for a cool feature that goes along with the beat of the song. It's made of a smooth rubber that is soft to the touch. Definitely a great purchase for anyone who enjoys music! I hook it up to Pandora and listen to music when I shower and have it mountedb with the suction cup. The provided accessories make for easy mounting with the suction cup or a handlebar mount. It's sounds great and the battery lasts a long time! A+ purchase

I just realized that I never wrote a review for the ZeroLemon for the Samsung Galaxy S3. I have had this battery since June 2013. It is great. It always last 2+ days. And I play with my S3 all the time. Occasionally, it will go 3+ days. Read the directions that come with the battery. They very clearly tell you to charge it a full 12 hours before using and then to let it go down to 3% before recharging back to 100% at least 6 times to get the full benefit of the battery. So when you do get it, do no start to use it until you have the time to commit to this initial step. With the included documentation, they make it very clear that you need to do this. OK lets talk size. I am a big guy with big hands. I personally hate the thinner trend with smartphones because they are difficult for me to use. The cheap and slippery plastic back on the Galaxy S3 screams for a case. My daughter has a iPhone 4S with an Otterbox Defender case. I would say that the S3 with the ZeroLemon and the provided case are just slightly bigger than her iPhone with Otterbox Defender. OK now for weight, the S3 is advertised at 133 g (4.69 oz.). I just weighed my S3 with the ZerLemon battery and case - 243 g (8.5 oz). For me, that is nothing. OK now for the case. You are basically stuck with the case provided by ZeroLemon. I was worried about that. After 10 months of being thrown around all around the country on my business trips it is still in pristine condition. I always carry my mobile a pocket. The basic case does not have a belt clip for the geeky type who like to wear their mobiles. But now i see that you can purchase such a case made for the ZeroLemon on Amazon that seems similar to the Otterbox Defender for like $20. OK lets talk about installing the battery. It is not easy. You have to just play with it. Sometimes I get to the end of my patience and then it pops in. Do not force it. The battery does cover the micro SD card slot. So if you have to remove you micro SD a lot, you will just need to be patient. So overall, this is a great replacement battery for the Samsung Galaxy S3. If you are a big guy like me, you will really like the size and how the S3 doesn't disappear in your hand. I hope this is helpful.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • IPX8 WATERPROOF AND SHOCKPROOF: ZeroLemon ToughSound speaker still performs even when submerged. The premium material and raised TPU small structure strengthen its ability to resist shock dropping from high position.
  • PREMIUM MATERIAL WITH STRONG BASS HD SOUND: Designed with the best acoustic driver, ToughSound delivers premium HD Sound and enriched music which includes full spectrum coverage, crispy high note, crystal clear mid-range and balanced Bass.
  • BICYCLE BRACKET, SUCTION CUP AND SNAP HOOK INCLUDED: The bike bracket enables you fix ZeroLemon bluetooth speaker on your bike for outdoor activities. Stick the portable speaker on the wall with the suction cup when taking a shower, or hang the speaker on the backpack with the carabiner. The speaker goes wherever you go.
  • UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Any Bluetooth-supported and 3.5mm audio jack supported digital devices, like Samsung iPhone LG smartphones, iPad, tablets and laptop are able to connect to this portable bluetooth speaker. Enjoy music at any time and anywhere.
  • 4 COLORS LED LIGHTS: 8 LED lights create different colors, like red, green, blue and more. Also 3 style provided, steady 4-color-changing, flashing with the rhythm and no lights.

Description

ZeroLemon Portable Bluetooth Speaker
Bluetooth and Headphone Cable Supported
Connect devices to this speaker through Bluetooth or 3.5mm headphone cable as you like.

4-Color LED Lights
8 LED lights create different colors, like red, green, blue and more. Also 3 style provided, steady 4-color-changing, flashing with the rhythm and no lights.

Compatible Devices
iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, Galaxy S9 Plus, Galaxy S8, Pixel 2 XL, LG V30 ect.

iPad, iPad Mini, iPad Pro, Tablets, Laptops with Bluetooth or 3.5 mm headphone cable supported.



Like all the other reviews long battery life on average 3 days of infrequent use 33% each day. You will never recklessly be powerless if you fallow the simple guide lines. NFC works.

I think the antenna thing is a bunch of BS. You are more aware that you not getting signal because now you have ob-seen amount of batter power to burn, with the smaller battery you were looking at the phone less. Because like me, I was rationing batter power.

What I did find out form an electrical Engineer was that Li-ion charging system is designed not to top off the battery. The battery reports to the phone what 100% is. So the users that have been receiving less than 100% after immediately unplug is due to:
A. your charger is not 2.1A
B. Not charging long enough (see A)
C. not leaving connected for the recommend break in. (not likely) See B

The stock Samsung charger will take over 2 days to get phone to charge to the actual 100% but it will be slow. Go to Home Depot or Amazon and buy the wall socket replacement with USB charger for 24 bucks, and just use your USB cable. It has to be over 2.1 amps. (I am not responsible for electrocution or burning down you house, seek a professional to install it if you do not know what you are doing!) or buy new plug in charger, it also must be over 2.1 amps. You can find an ob-seen amount of them on Amazon. DO NOT go over 2.6 amps, makes the battery get too hot (bad for Li-ion). Li-ion fires are difficult to putout; they produce their own oxygen, never attempt to smother. You must use chemicals to extinguish the fire. 2.5amps MAX!

Even with the 2.1amp charger, you might find after running battery down past 10% it will take a good day (15hrs) to charge. NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER run battery less than 1% or let phone just run battery down (deep cycle). That would be the 2nd most damaging thing you could do to your battery, short of it catching fire (the 1st).

If battery % does drop down after immediate disconnect use it for a bit, then plug it back in! The longest I have gotten the 100% to stay is about 2 hrs. I try not to go longer than 2 days 48 hrs or less than 25-33%

I hope someone else can confirm my findings.

I bought this battery because I was tired of charging my Samsung battery every 6-8 hours. I guess I am someone you can consider a heavy user. I like to read a lot on my device, not only books or internet but also Facebook(something I need a break from because it takes up a lot of my time and battery), also news apps like CNN or Google Play, Weather, playing music and streaming music and video, etc. I also bought this battery because my son sometimes uses my phone to play video games. I got the package in the mail in a reasonable amount of time. I use my phone all day and leave it on all day constantly rarely shutting it off accept to charge it or if I am in a meeting a work. So, heavy usage.

My settings on my phone are as follows:
Dimmed display-low
I don’t use any power saving apps accept those that come with the phone. At 20% it will go into power saving mode.

I followed the instructions to charge the battery for 12 hours and then use it. I also let the battery go down to 2% and recharge. I actually do this every time.

Overall, I get 2 Days and 3 hours of battery life out of it without a charge with heavy usage. Way better than stock which was 6-8 hours of charge with heavy usage.

I would say this is a good buy especially for the price.

The case is great and constructed well. Not a junky case at all. It provides ample protection. I haven’t dropped it yet but I am able to grip it more, and with the added weight I can hold onto it better for some reason whereas when it was lighter it would fall out of my hands easily.

I recommend this battery. But do follow the directions for optimal usage.

I think my next step will be to use my phone less so I have more silent thinking time for myself. I’ve been a product of this addiction of looking at my phone all the time. And I’ll save more battery life! lol

Gave this battery it's first charge upon receiving it. It took about 12 hours to charge. When I put it into use the first time, the battery lasted 2 and a half days. I was extremely impressed with it. I had to purposefully turn everything on the phone to kill it to only 2% so I could recharge it. ( GPS/Screen brightness on full/WiFi/ It was difficult to drain this beast!
My batteries (I have 2 OEM for the Samsung S3). These batteries will last 6 - 8 hours if I'm lucky. As many other reviews of this ZeroLemon state, it does make the phone heavier - no brainer. But the added weight is well worth a Samsung S3 that will last over 2 days. I'm a fairly heavy user, and this batteries longevity is truly astounding.
The battery does fit snug into the phone, you just have to use a bit of finesse with your brawn to power the battery into place.
I don't see how anyone could be sorry about this purchase. I'm thinking of getting a second battery so I can run them down completely & have a fresh one ready to go.

I ordered a Zero Lemon battery for my wife's Samsung Galaxy S3 after buying one for my Galaxy Note 2. Zero Lemon batteries are a SUPER product! They are what all cell phone companies should be including from the factory. We received the battery very fast and was totally impressed with the packaging. Comes in it's own zip lock plastic bag that makes for easy storage of your old battery in case you need it again. However... I cannot see my wife ever using or needing the old original battery since the Zero Lemon is awesome. My wife was charging her Galaxy S3 two & three times per day because of running out of battery power by the afternoon. She had turned off several sync services. Now.... she can turn on all services and after two full days of receiving 100 plus emails, moderate web use, lots of texts and 30 plus phone calls she still has 30 to 40% battery left. She has established a regular charge cycle every other night. This seems to work great which means the battery will also last a long time since all batteries have a limited number of charging cycles. Yes it does add about double the thickness to your phone but it's worth it. Even my wife didn't seem to mind the extra size & weight since it worked beautifully on her business trip to Washington DC. She used GPS with Google Navigation for five hours straight and still had plenty of battery power left until bedtime. To everyone that reads this.... JUST BUY IT! You will not regret it. P. S. The snap in case is real nice too. It has a slightly rough texture to it which makes it less slippery and easy to hold. TW

Battery life, ever since owning any smart phone, has been a consistent downside. The zerolemon battery definitely changes the game! (in what I've seen so far)

I received my package, and per the instructions, let it charge for 12 hours. I knew I was waking at 9am the next day, so I just plugged it in at 9pm the night before, easy peezy. When I unplugged my phone that morning, which as of now writing this review, was 27 hours ago. I play clash of clans and hungry shark several times throughout the day, do a few google searches, and tend to keep gps off, but wi-fi on. Current battery life is sitting at 79%. In a word, the zerolemon battery is the tits.

It is a little bulky, I'll concede to that as a potential drawback. I'll need to re-acclimate my hand's muscle memory to holding and articulating the new phone shape/size/weight, but I'm confident it will come with little time. The case that comes with the battery, which is mandatory to use to keep the battery covered and securely in place, fits extremely well and doesn't block anything. At first, it seemed to cover the bottom mic hole, but after taking the phone out and reinstalling it in the case, it seems to have corrected itself and is nearly perfectly centered. The case doesn't have the best gripping surface in the world, but it is sufficient. Another concern I had were the molded button "caps" molded in the case that are meant to allow you to still press your power and volume buttons. To my surprise, they work flawlessly.

I was contemplating taking the plunge and buying the note 3, because it had an outstanding battery life rating, especially when compared to my S3, but the battery was the only real solid complaint I had about my S3. This battery has solved that problem and for a hell of a lot less cheddar than a note 3 would have cost, and I'm sure I'll get better battery life than what the note 3 offered anyway. Definitely worth the money, very pleased with this battery!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar