Shower Caddy Suction Cup Corner Combo Powerful Vacuum System Organizer Basket with Soap Holder and Hooks for Shampoo Conditioner Holder, Rustproof 304 Stainless Steel for Bathroom Shelf Storage

October 25, 2019

Shower Caddy Suction Cup Corner Combo Powerful Vacuum System Organizer Basket with Soap Holder and Hooks for Shampoo Conditioner Holder, Rustproof 304 Stainless Steel for Bathroom Shelf Storage

Shower Caddy Suction Cup Corner Combo Powerful Vacuum System Organizer Basket with Soap Holder and Hooks for Shampoo Conditioner Holder, Rustproof 304 Stainless Steel for Bathroom Shelf Storage

The product seems high quality, but I could not figure out how to attach the basket and could find no instructions except how to fasten the suction to the shower wall.
Thanks to another customer who had the same problem, I saw how to do this in the answer.
I think this should be provided in the packaging for those of us who aren't mechanically minded!
I know I will enjoy this now.

This is really easy to assemble. It had little groves on the suction cups so u know where to put them on the caddy. You then twist the knob for the suction cup to tighten and stick to the bathroom wall. It does come with an instruction manual with pictures. The caddy has 2 hooks where you can hang little sponges or towels. I just wish it wa as easier to put closer to the corner of my shower but other than that i am happy with my purchase.

I like the design, and I think the two suction cups look kinda cool. Initially, one of the suction cups let go from the wall overnight, but I re-stuck it, tightening the handle a little more, and it has remained stuck for three or four days now. My only (minor) complaint is that the wire gauge seems maybe a little flimsy. I would buy again if I needed another one.

The product so far is amazing. There was no tricky I installation and it holds several shower products. The only issue I have is that I have a large family, so I purchase large bottles for soaps. Those will only fit in certain sections of the basket with the suction cup tops.

Works Great! Hold all my shower needs and hasn't fallen down, which is something I experience often with these sort of things.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • STRONG SUCTION POWER: Super Powerful Vacuum Suction Cup corner Shower Caddy. Innovation Technology, Strong Like a Screw. No Slip or Fall Down. up to 22 lbs loading.
  • EASY TO INSTALL: No Tools, No Drilling, No Damage. quick install, Easy Uninstall And Reinstall, Even You Can Bring It When Relocating to a New Home. The instruction including the package
  • RUSTPROOF: made from high stainless steel 304, and corrosion resistant finish with Chrome Plated. stay shiny. Easy to clean.
  • MULTI USE BASKET: Corner Combo Organizer Basket with Soap Holder and Hooks. for Bathroom or kitchen Storage
  • ATTENTION: The installation surface should be smooth. Suction will not work over grout lines or on porous surfaces such as: wood, non smooth marble, granite, porcelain, wallpaper, natural stones, painted wall & any surface that is bumpy, etc... Please note-THIS PRODUCT ARE FIT JUST TO SMOOTH SURFACE ONLY

Description

Suction Cup Shower Caddy Corner Combo Powerful Vacuum System Organizer Basket with Soap Holder and Hooks for Shampoo Conditioner Holder, Rustproof 304 Stainless Steel for Bathroom Shelf Storage



Bought this for our shower and works great. One down fall. The suction cups are so hard to get them to suction to the wall. Once they do suction you can put a lot of weight on it and it works fine. But it took me a hour to get the suction cups to actually suction to the shower wall.

Love this product. But clearly I’m challenged. It took me a very long time to figure it out !

Fits nicely in my shower area and I was looking for something that would fit in the corner. It's working out great.

I love the smaller size, it doesn't look like it's taking over the shower. It was very easy to assemble, no complaints here!

Fits all my stuff and is very sturdy. I press down on my body wash dispenser with no problem and the shower caddy does not move at all. Feels like it is anchored to the wall. Highly recommend.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar