Artix Foldable Headphones with Microphone and Volume Control, NRGSound CL750 On-Ear Stereo Earphones, Great for Kids/Teens/Adults (Black/Red)

October 21, 2019

Artix Foldable Headphones with Microphone and Volume Control, NRGSound CL750 On-Ear Stereo Earphones, Great for Kids/Teens/Adults (Black/Red)

Artix Foldable Headphones with Microphone and Volume Control, NRGSound CL750 On-Ear Stereo Earphones, Great for Kids/Teens/Adults (Black/Red)

I bought a knock off version of these a couple months ago. The left ear sound went out so i got these. Still working great. You can feel the difference in quality too. The ear pieces are heavier, and feels softer. The cord is thicker and doesn't twist were it goes into the ear piece. Sound quality is great. I've used it for when im working from home. I can take calls and watch shows from my phone, and i don't have to touch anything. I have a answer and hang up button. I can control the volume with the slider. They are my favorite color and I'm glad i got the warranty, because i love these headphones and ill be getting another pair if these ever beak

Bought these for my child for under twenty dollars. I'm impressed wirh the overall quality of the construction and the sound. The seller reminded me that there is a one year warranty. That coupled with the price assures me this was a good purchace.

For entry level headphones these things are pretty darn good. I picked them up for my son to use with his iPad and since bought a second pair for him to use at school. Comfortable, sturdy, and good sound. If you’re not totally into earbuds then these will work for you.

I absolutely LOVE these headphones. They block out noise from the environment pretty well, and the sound quality isn’t much different from my Apple EarPods. They’re able to pause/play music on my iPhone. However, that particular feature has been causing some problems within the 5 month period I’ve had them. What I mean by that is it will at random make a static sound (I think some of the wiring is wearing down) then it will start playing music or pause it. Same goes for watching YouTube videos—it pauses them frequently. I have put these to good use, pretty much using them everyday for 5 months and putting it through normal wear-and-tear, but I don’t think it should become unusable within the first 5 months of use. Overall I really do like these headphones. UPDATE: I contacted the manufacturer after seeing that there is a 1-year warranty on the headphones, and within a week of emailing them I now have a new pair! And just in time for my road trip! Amazing customer service!

For the price, these headphones are better than most in their category. They are comfortable to wear and I even forgot I was wearing them after a while.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • PREMIUM SOUND : Crisp, clear sound and bumping bass make for a complete surround sound experience when listening to all types of music.
  • LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT DESIGN: Designed with comfort in mind, pillow soft cushions sit snugly on your ears for long term use; Foldable for convenient storage when not in use; lightweight materials make these headphones ideal for everyday travel.
  • BUILD IN MICROPHONE AND VOLUME CONTROL: Enjoy a completely hands free listening experience with a microphone built into the headset for high definition calls ; Adjust Volume, Pause/Play your Music or answer/end phone calls right from your headset with built in control.calls ; Adjust Volume, Pause/Play your Music or answer/end phone calls right from your headset with built in control
  • UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Headphones are designed with a 3.5mm jack that fits to all standard iPhones, Androids, smartphones, iPads, Tablets, etc.
  • 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Hassle free and USA based Customer Service.

Description

The Artix CL750 Foldable Compact On-Ear Stereo Headphones give you a completely immersive sound experience with the crispest audio possible and booming bass, making you feel like you are right in the middle of a live show. Ideal for the everyday commuter, the headphones' lightweight and foldable design aid in portability, making them easy to store when not in use. Pillow- soft ear cushions sit snugly for comfortable use over extended periods of time. With a built in microphone and Pause/Play control pad, answer/end your calls and control your music directly from the headset! This is the perfect headset for anyone looking for premium sound and sleek style. Block out the annoying background noise and enjoy your daily commutes with the Artix CL750!



These headphones are exactly what I was needing. I can't wear earplugs, so these headphones work great. They are comfortable and the sound quality works well for Audible. I haven't tried them for music. For the price these fit the bill perfectly.

I ordered these headphones for work and they’re great! They block out the office noise without blaring music and the option to play/pause music and adjust volume on the cord is a nice option.

I got the Artix CL750 headphones for my wife to watch TV while working out on cardio machines at the gym. They replace an Audio-Technica set that had failed under duress, so it would have been acceptable for them to sound poor as a reasonable trade-off for the desirable features (foldable, volume control, and mic for calls). So I was surprised when I listened to them (on a laptop) and found that they played music very pleasingly. The bass is neither extended nor bumped up, but the sound seems coherent and gives an appreciable amount of kick when the drums hit. The sweet spot seemed to be mid-volume, since playing louder got harsh fairly quickly; this could have been a limitation of the laptop's headphone jack, though I don't expect people will be buying a $20 set to plug into a good headphone amplifier.

The volume slider is OK, though it seems to have several discrete levels and cuts out completely before reaching the bottom. However, this is good for those exercise machines whose TVs are muted until midrange, then blast out your ears. We'll have to report on the mic call quality and durability after living with this set some more.

Isolation from external noise is typical for this sort of headphone. Since it is passive *isolation*, I'm not rating noise *cancellation* since that requires active electronic compensation, as I interpret the feature.

I bought these for work to listen to Netflix and music at my desk while working. Definitely a good sound quality, but I wouldn't say they cancel the noise out. I can hear my office mates talking while music is on. Not super disruptive, but if you're looking for headphones that cancel outside noise, these are not it. Very cute, love the color and I like they adjust to my head.

The cloth part that goes between the headphone and the ear came off when it was taken out of the package. A quick email to the seller and they had a new pair out to me in no time! The sound quality is amazing in these headphones! I recently bought my boyfriend a pair of noise cancelling headphones and I believe the quality of these headphones is superior to the $70 noise cancelling headphones.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar