Conntek 30130 IEC C14 to NEMA 5-15R Plug Adapter 10Amp

November 04, 2019

Conntek 30130 IEC C14 to NEMA 5-15R Plug Adapter 10Amp

Conntek 30130 IEC C14 to NEMA 5-15R Plug Adapter 10Amp

A great addition to my project, I just anchored this one to the metal frame of my project with a couple of stainless steel Us and now I can plug a regular computer power cable to it and when moving the platform where it's mounted I just unplug the cord and freely roll it around.

This adapter converted a throwaway TV power cord into a useful 10A household extension cord. Solid connection. Recommended.

Serves the purpose of being able to use those left-over printer and computer electric connection cables, though rather over-priced.

Liked the item. Did exactly what I needed it to do and was pretty simple.

This is the best PDU conversion power connector I've used so far. Has a bit firmer connection to the PDU side that the other one I've tried


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Plug Adapter
  • Plug: IEC C14 (Male)
  • Receptacle: NEMA 5-15R (Female)
  • Rating: 10A/125V
  • Max Wattage: 1,250

Description

This popular C14 t0 5-15R plug adapter allows a device with a 5-15 plug to receive power from a C13 connection. For field technicians especially, this is a must have adapter as it easily converts a standard computer power cord into a 3 prong extension cord. UL & C-UL Certified Limited one year warranty



It is ok for all the requirements what are described for this product, I don't hesitate to recommend it .

This is an excellent adaptor that works perfectly. Cables plug in it very well. Unlike the usual weak plastic adaptors, this one is molded and is very solid and strong.

Indispensable for a field technician, that is. Converts a standard computer power cord into a short 3-prong extension cord. Does away with the need to carry both types of cords. Great product.

I'm using this adapter for use with an international version of an APC UPS. Works great to just plug in my desktop and monitor to the C13 outlets on 220V UPS's.

Does the job, great to have in my bag of IT tricks.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar