Unigear Molle Phone Pouch 1000D for 6 inch Phone with Card Holders and Money Pocket

October 05, 2019

Unigear Molle Phone Pouch 1000D for 6 inch Phone with Card Holders and Money Pocket

Unigear Molle Phone Pouch 1000D for 6 inch Phone with Card Holders and Money Pocket

I'm a Soldier by trade, and compare all the gear I purchase to gear I'm issued. In the case of this pouch, I needed an IFAK that I could mount to a battle belt centered on the small of my back. I had to be able to easily access it with both hands. Typical Milspec IFAKs are meant to go on the front half of the body, and are not of a rip-away design. As such, I needed a pouch that was different from those typically issued.
On to this pouch: it is of outstanding quality, and I am very pleased with my purchase. I stocked the pouch with the typical contents of a USGI IFAK, and then added a suture kit, some duct tape and superglue, butterfly bandages, and water purification tablets. There's still plenty of room to spare. Overall, my only negative point is a tiny one; the EMT sheers that come with the pouch are not standard size. They're about 3/4s the size of a standard pair, and feel kind of flimsy by comparison. Not enough to knock off a star, though.

I am insulin dependent and must have a bag to carry my testing supplies and insulin. Diabetics have little to choose from as far as things actually made for us. I was looking for something to replace the cheap diabetic bag I bought on Amazon a couple of years ago. This bag cost less, is built 50 times better, has more pockets and spaces to put lancets, pens, insulin bottles, needles/pen tips, prep pads, other medications you may need and is solidly built with built in padding. Use a little imagination and set this up as you need for the way you use your meds. I think it would make a great first aid kit too. Fantastic buy for a great product! As any diabetic knows, your testing stuff and meds are your connection to a more normal life. This bag is tremendous at securing them is a safe place.

At first I really didn't care for it but I needed it as my huge phone doesn't have a good selection of cases and I hated to carry it in my pocket. I hated the huge clasp on the front. So I cut it off and slow burned the edges of the cuts. I wear this daily while I work. It has replaced my wallet so I don't accidentally leave it in the car after driving and I can replace my phone without fumbling around for ages. The molle back is wide enough to fit a 3" tool belt so that's pretty handy for me as well. Well worth the money if you don't mind carrying this around on your hip. Definitely worth it if you don't.

I’ve got this bad boy strapped onto the ultimate tactical baby carrier and let me tell you that we have ceased using all other baby carriers. This changes the game! Imagine not having to awkwardly dig for your wallet while wrangling a toddler and balance an infant! This does it! I can kill commies all day for mommy at the grocery store and target without ever having to dig! The only issue I’ve had is that the snap doesn’t hold well when the pouch is mollied in place. Luckily they put a keeper on it to keep it from in-weaving itself. And when mommy needs me to carry her phone because Lulu Lemon was born in the land of no pockets, well I’ve got a spot covered for that sucker too! Case and all and mine still fits. I’ll add that both our phones have pop sockets as well. If you don’t know what that is then get to the search menu and change your life! Great product for the tactical dad!

Got this to use as a camping/backpacking first aid kit. It's just the right size to fit critical gear and can be carried inside a pack or strapped to the outside. I also like that it wasn't marked as a first aid kit, as I've known folks who have had theirs stolen from their packs (people looking for drugs or something, who knows). Only complaint about this (and it's fairly minor) is that if you want to carry it without the strap portion and you detach it from the pouch, the sharp/prickly side of the velcro is left on the bag, which tends to catch on everything. Would be a better design if the fuzzy side of the velcro was on the pouch side. Other than that, it's a great pouch and very well organized on the inside with lots of small sections to secure various first aid items. Haven't had this on the trail yet, but looking forward to using it for camping season this year!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Rugged 1000D nylon and shockproof velvet padded interior protect your goods in good condition.
  • Open/Lock Buckle and Velcro Closure make your stuff more secure.
  • Molle system, strong webbing belt loops on rear, can be attached to any molle compatible gears (MOLLE tactical backpack, vest, belt...)
  • Available to hold two cell phones (max to 6 inch), six card slots and one money pocket and you can put all your stuff in this one pouch!
  • Compact size in approx. 7.5 X 4.5 X 1.2 inches (L x W x T), lightweight and convenient!

Description

It is now widely recognized that recreation is as important as work. Outdoor recreation can best be described as leisure time which involves the pleasure and use of nature resources. To go camping, hiking, biking and hunting will be the choice for most of people. How can we get easier in these recreations? Get the Unigear Molle phone pouch and store all of your small stuff, enjoy the leisure time!



Very sturdy, quality made case! With the big clash secure, a smart phone is very well protected, For more casual use, I discovered that I can fold back the bottom part of the clasp and hook it behind using the rectangular metal ring. With this configuration, the Velcro provided adequate security.

It is big, the buckle is not fast...But, if you need to keep your phones( I have 2 I-phones-work and personal) and a couple credit card and some cash in a secure pouch this is great. I like being able to keep my phones organized and secured, this pouch does this.

Great quality product. Plenty of room and appears to be very durable. The molle system included enables a good secure attachment. My only complaint (and it is a very small one) would be that it is a little larger than I hoped. I wanted to mount it on my shoulder strap but it is a little big for that so it doesn't look right. Just a personal preference though. Wont take any stars away for that, just warning for anyone looking for something small. I was happy that it is large enough to fit my iphone 7 plus in a lifeproof case in the largest pocket.

Pouch is high quality, fits on the back of my other MOLLE camelpack as an extension. The scissors are light duty, i woldn't trust someone's life with using them to cut clothes, thankfully I don't need them, i just wanted the pack. The pack opens up and has smaller pockets inside, so great for carrying smaller items and assessories. The Velcro is strong, and the vertical strap keeps it attached to the Velcro part. This is exactly what i was expecting, a great value.

This is a great product! It has plenty of room for a large phone, cards and cash, dice and pencils (Yeah I'm a gamer) or whatever you need to carry secured close to your body. I have to say the materials used to make this pouch are high quality and the Velcro and clips are very sturdy. I would buy this again, in a heartbeat! Excellent product

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar