French's Crispy Fried Onions, 24 Ounce

October 05, 2019

French's Crispy Fried Onions, 24 Ounce

French's Crispy Fried Onions, 24 Ounce

These fried jalapenos are absolutely delicious: spicy and salty! I eat them as a snack by themselves...my mouth is watering as I write this. The only food item I eat them with is salad, to which it adds great texture and flavor.

I will never buy these from amazon again, however. I buy them at Costco for $7. I paid $18 for them here because I was desperate during the holiday season when Costco swapped them out for fried onions. I now buy multiple packs at a time to avoid that happening in the future.

YUM!

My daughter gave me a small container of these. They are great. I loved them so much I searched Amazon for a larger package. Awesome. Have now ordered my second package. These are so good!! I just made the classic "Campbell's Green Bean Casserole" replacing the french fried onions with these jalapenos. OMG!!! The best!! Definitely has a small amount of heat to it, but tastes wonderful. Will definitely make again, if there is any left after snacking on them. YUMMY!!!! May not look pretty, had to stir per original recipe. Has some heat!

Came to amazon to buy French's Original Crispy French Fried Onions 26.5 oz and found these as well. I didn't even know these were made. Worth trying if you like things with a little kick. The only reason I gave 4 stars is the price. I believe they should be the same or only a little more than the french fried onions.

I use this on everything. Put a layer of this on your sandwich, your burgers, eggs, sprinkle it in your soup. If you like a little kick you'll like this. It is bit of a delayed kick. I must confess to occasionally eating it out of the bag. At first it doesn't seem hot and then it kicks in at the end.

Really tasty. I was buying from Costco originally but they went to a lesser quality and less tasty brand. I don't like the one they are selling now so I came to Amazon to find the French's brand. It cost me more but the taste was much better.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Made with real onions; non-GMO and no artificial flavors
  • Onion taste with a crispy, crunchy texture
  • Resealable package for freshness
  • Kosher certified; product of the USA
  • Delicious sprinkled over casseroles, mashed potatoes, burgers and salads

Description

French’s Original Crispy Fried Onions are made with real onions for incredible flavor and that classic crunch. Toss ‘em onto casseroles, mashed potatoes, burgers and salads for an exciting pop of crunch and taste the whole family will love. This beloved Thanksgiving staple – hello, Green Bean Casserole – has uses way beyond the holidays. Think sprinkled on top of soup or salad, or even as breading for crispy, oven-baked chicken. Feel good about sharing them with everyone – they’re crafted without GMOs or artificial flavor.



Awesome! They're just like the fried onions we've enjoyed for decades but with spicy hot jalapeños. We've put them on sandwiches, eggs, veggies, rice, mac and cheese and more.

Oh boy!! I LOVE this product. Sure add's a kick to every dish that I use them for-everything from green beans to potatoes!!! Put them in a cup of soup before serving them, bake them, just everything!

I am super happy to discover these are non-gmo because they're the most well know brand and easiest to find in stores. I also love that it comes in a bulk size!!! They're perfectly crunchy and not too salty.

These are delicious. I use them in cooking especially to brighten up dishes. I am so happy that I found them because originally bought them at BJ's wholesale club and of course they disappeared. They are great.

I could eat through the entire bag in a couple of days, but they're also perfect for adding to salads and burgers. Not super spicy, but enough to give pause if you don't chew it well enough

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar