FEIERDUN Sissy Squat - Push Up Ab Workout Home Gym Machine 3-in-1 Sit Up Machine (red)

September 10, 2019

FEIERDUN Sissy Squat - Push Up Ab Workout Home Gym Machine 3-in-1 Sit Up Machine (red)

FEIERDUN Sissy Squat - Push Up Ab Workout Home Gym Machine 3-in-1 Sit Up Machine (red)

I’ve just got it today. So excited to use it and yes everything has pros and cons. Personally I think it’s a decent sissy squad machine. Easy to install maybe that the reason why they didn’t give us a instruction. The foot part is reall low with bare feet it’s fine but with sneaker u really need to adjust it if you had big feet it might be a problem. Like I said It’s decent machine not too bad. Oh and one more thing, those legs are long because the have 2 handles to to push up so It feels more stable when you do lean backward which is good.

Great for the price. I have degenerative disc disease and cannot use weighted squats due to the pain it causes. I use this Sissy squat to work out my quads I highly recommend this.

Its great product and its assembly already don't take much space.

Love it

So far it’s been pretty solid. However I don’t feel as stable when doing Squats as I customarily would if I’m in my own gym


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description



    Great product and fast shipping!!!

    Get it Now

    Share this :

    Previous
    Next Post »
    0 Komentar