Trekking Poles Set of 2 Pcs Ultralight Hiking Poles with Aluminum 7075 Collapsible Alpenstocks Walking Sticks with EVA Foam Handle (red)

October 02, 2019

Trekking Poles Set of 2 Pcs Ultralight Hiking Poles with Aluminum 7075 Collapsible Alpenstocks Walking Sticks with EVA Foam Handle (red)

Trekking Poles Set of 2 Pcs Ultralight Hiking Poles with Aluminum 7075 Collapsible Alpenstocks Walking Sticks with EVA Foam Handle (red)

Very sturdy, easy to unfold, and stores in small space. Plan to use on a trip to Mexico and I know they are going to work great on long treks! Excellent product!

I got this set of trekking poles for my first hiking experience on the Smoky Mountain. They're easy to use and light-weighted. They help with going uphill and down, and make it easier on your ankles and knees, especially when you go on a longer distance. I'm happy with my purchase.

Nice lightweight collapsible poles, great for hiking, very sturdy and comfortable on your hands.

I bought the poles for my kids. They are lightweight, and easily fold and unfold. Great attachments!

I purchased this product for my son who is a boy scout and needed it for hiking purposes. They were perfect!! He received a lot of compliments regarding the compact size. He loves them.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 1,STRONG, LIGHTWEIGHT, - Made with aerospace-grade 7075 aluminum and weight only 8.8 ounces each. Our product comes with a Tungsten Carbon Steel Tip, Monster Grip Tip ,Roch Grip Tip ,Mud Basket,Snow Basket & a Delicate Bag that enable you to use them on a variety of surfaces and in widely varying conditions.
  • 2,ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT - Poles can be adjusted from 43"-53" (110-135cm)according to your height.Perfect for everyone from short to tall. And It is 14" when folded, which allows you to put in your backpack.
  • 3,COMFORTABLE CORK / EVA GRIPS- Hand conforming cork handles provide all-day sweat-absorption & comfort. The soft, adjustable hand-straps assist in holding your hands in the correct position for effortlessly gripping the poles on long hikes.
  • 4, LOOK AFTER YOUR HANDS. These Handles are designed ergonomically for hand protection. They are the professionals' choice for superior trekking poles. You will love the comfortable and classy looking handles.
  • 5,ONE YEAR WARRANTY: Every Treking poles is made by our own factory ,So Don't worry about missing your 7-days return window. You're covered against manufacturer defects for 1 full year by DUBULU

Description

DUBULUPOLES
The Folding Trekking poles have be made & designed by The Factory more than 15 years
so we have the very great technique accumulated

The Folding Trekking Poles are crafted out of Aluminum 7075 - the same material used to build airplanes
so it is very strong and durable

The Trekking Poles. Each hiking pole just only 8.8 ounces
It can be adjusted in length from 45" to 51"(115-130cm) according to your height .

The Hiking sticks come with a Tungsten Carbon Steel Tip, Monster Grip Tip ,Roch Grip Tip ,Mud Basket,Snow Basket & a Delicate Bag
So it enable you to use them on a variety of surfaces and in widely varying conditions. .

The Trekking Poles also a very great gifts for the children,for the parents ,for the lover,for the friends,for the customers



I took the poles on my first hike last weekend. They were easy to fold up and quickly adjust for different terrains.

easy to assemble,I go hiking with it!

Good

I bought these DUBULU trekking poles (in the green color option) to take on a recent trip to Ireland to use for some longer walks and light hiking (particularly when going uphill or on rocky and uneven terrain) to help me maintain momentum and balance. They were a godsend and worked really well when I was hiking the 1 mile or so path uphill over rocky terrain up to Dun Aengus on the Island of Inis Mor just off the coast of Galway (as well as the hike down where I had to pick my way down the extremely uneven natural rock staircase so to speak). They were also great for when I was hiking to and around various castle ruins, monastery ruins, ancient stone ring forts, and the Hill of Tara.

I love how compact and light they are in their collapsed state to fit in my suitcase or backpack (I travel with only 1 regular-size backpack and a carry-on size suitcase). I found them easy to extend and set-up when I wanted to use them. I also really liked that the locking button that pops out has a flat edge on top for extra security so that the poles don't unexpectedly collapse on you. That flat edge, rather than a rounded edge, provides more surface contact with the portion of the pole pressing down on it. The EVA hand grips were also comfortable for me.

I had originally looked at poles that had more of a telescoping design with multiple clamps to lock them in place rather than ones like these, but I discovered that even when those were in their shortest/most collapsed position, they were still much too long and wouldn't fit in my suitcase or backpack without sticking out of the top. These DUBULU poles that break into 3 parts connected by a cable are a much better alternative and a great price compared to others I looked at.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar