Sagler Chrome Stackable Can Organizer, Can Rack Holds up to 36 Cans

August 20, 2019

Sagler Chrome Stackable Can Organizer, Can Rack Holds up to 36 Cans

Sagler Chrome Stackable Can Organizer, Can Rack Holds up to 36 Cans

Easy to assemble. Holds all size of cans and is adjustable. If you mix & match large and small cans you get a really nice fit.

For the price (and the price has varied quite a bit in the past few months; don't spend more than a Jackson), these are very, very nice.

If you have purchased them previously and are buying more -- as I just did -- be aware that the design has changed. The mesh on the shelves has become much finer, which is to say, the wires are thinner and the holes are smaller. Perhaps this was done to prevent loose wires from puncturing soda cans, because some reviewers had that problem.

With the new mesh, the shelves are not quite perfect, but slightly warped. Under the weight of cans, they are just as solid as ever. Even with the slight warp I'm still giving five stars to the product because for the price, it can't be beat. It really maximizes shelf space and gives you access to your cans, without requiring you to stack your cans 2-3 high.

Redoing my pantry and after looking at the options, I went with three of these. I love them! I'm glad I spent the extra and bought Chrome instead of the other options out there because they are very sturdy. They went together easily. I did not stack them. I do want to point out, that unlike many reviewers, I did use the dividers. I didn't put them in the little holes as the directions said but used the bottom rail of each level to hook I to where I wanted them. I found it added a bit more stability to the units. I am thinking I may need to order at least one more.

This is a bit taller than I expected (my fault, should have measured my cupboard) so I couldn't place it where I'd planned. But the rack is GREAT! Very sturdy, slant is just right to have the cans move to the forward, isn't so big that it's a pain to get to the cans in the back. I love it! If my cupboards were bigger I'd get a couple more of these!

This can organizer worked great for our pantry. Only concern would be the weight it places on the shelf. In my old house there were sturdy wood shelves, but in the new house there are wire shelves in the pantry. Without the organizer, most people would stack the cans in the back where there is the most support, but this organizer will roll the cans to the front. No issues yet, but fully loaded it stresses the flimsy wire shelving more than I'm comfortable with. Not at all the product's fault, just cheap construction of my house that others should consider before purchasing.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • price is a limited time offer, and this is 100% satisfaction
  • Chrome finish can rack organizer for pantry
  • Store up to 36 Can w/ variable size Quality can organizer for pantry
  • Capable to stack, a smart way to increase the storage size Great can racks for pantry organizers
  • 17'' W x 13'' H x 13'' D good for kitchen storage cabinets pantry organizer

Description

Great solution to keep your kitchen organized size 17'' W x 13'' H x 13'' D



This a high quality and great engineered product. It is very sturdy and holds 36 standard cans (such as canned veggies, dog food). SO for all of you COSTCO, SAMS AND BJ'S fans, these are perfect to handle the volumn.

I love to organize (just about everything) this was a super great addition to my "everything has a place, and everything in its place" mantra! Great product!

Well made and will hold three 15 oz cans across. Easily fits on a 12inch deep shelf. I originally bought a cheaper one from Walmart but it would not hold three cans of crossed so what a waste of money returned it and got this one. Immediately after getting it and putting it together I ordered a second one.

Just what I needed!!! My husband and I made a much more user friendly pantry. These can holders let us know how much of a certain kind of soup or vegetables we have on hand, and also if you take the time, you can put them in the holder so the oldest use by date is in the front. The holder is sturdy and well made, it's easily assembled as well. If your looking for a handy can holder, get this one!!! You won't be disappointed.

First I am 71 and your product was delivered on time, easy for me to put Tigray her and most of all shows me what I have in can foods ... I also purchased metal shelving, which gave mean open stock. I am also in a wheelchair and one can imagine how important when things are easy to reach and see. Thank you so much for a great serviceable product.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar