Fun Express Super Sticker Assortment - 1000 Stickers

August 20, 2019

Fun Express Super Sticker Assortment - 1000 Stickers

Fun Express Super Sticker Assortment - 1000 Stickers

I give these stickers out to kids in a medical environment and we tend to go through them pretty quickly. I'd usually pick stickers out and pay around $4 a roll. I figured I'd try this out and see what I got and, if even three of the rolls were good, it'd be fine.

I got a lot of cool ones. Some rolls of frogs, a roll of bug stickers, some smiley faces. The only roll that I didn't like was a roll of stickers that looked like US coins. They were kind of pointless but, being that the selection was random, nine out of ten rolls being good ones at this rate is awesome.

I definitely plan to order this again when we run out of stickers. Like I said, even if only three of the rolls are any good I'll be saving money over ordering them one by one.

I got a good group of stickers, not what's in the picture, but they work well enough. My son uses them for home school work, counting, shapes, colors and things like that, so it didn't matter to me what's on them. They were not offensive, and they stick well to paper. I noticed when they were put on walls or furniture they come up easier than other stickers. They are not extra super crazy sticky, but that's kinda a good thing when a 3 and 5 year old are running around with them.

I received two rolls each of five types of stickers-2 dinosaurs, 2 stars, 2 rolls each of 2 different types of happy faces. I did receive two rolls of birthday stickers which did not surprise me after reading other reviews. I simply shared these with my colleagues. It was still cheaper to buy the stickers this way than individual rolls.

I ordered these to give to kids, and it had a great variety: two rolls of smiley-faces (different designs), frogs, balls, lady bugs, stars, jungle animals, farm animals, underwater animals, and coin money. (I have no idea why people are complaining about the money stickers -- kids LOVE them! I cut them into strips with four coins each, and there were definitely more than 200 coins on the roll.) My only complaint was that the money and star stickers weren't perforated. (We just cut them apart and put them in a snack bag, though, so it didn't pose a problem for us.)

These are LARGE stickers. I was thinking they would be little stickers I could use on a rewards chart. Either it didn't give the size in the description or I just missed that part. They are really nice stickers just not what I needed. I'll make use of them though. My favorite stickers out of all of them is the money ones. I can really put those to use when teaching the kids about money.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 10 rolls of stickers.

Description

Super Sticker Assortment



These are good rolls of stickers for classroom use or if you work with kids in a dentist or doctor's office. They would work as small prizes if you cut the paper backing off in sections. As some people noted, they do lack variety, but you get what you pay for.

I mostly got usable stickers, although I did get one roll of coin stickers that I have no idea what to do with.

Overall, I'm pleased with the purchase and would order again.

This is a fun assortment of basic round stickers. We did get doubles of several of the designs, which was fine since we were giving them out as Halloween goodies in lieu of candy. The sheets are perforated so you can easily tear the stickers off. The stickers are sticky, but not to the point where you will struggle to get them off the wall/floor if your child chooses to stick them there when you aren't paying attention.

They are stickers that stick to things; they are exactly what you would expect from a roll of stickers. They provide a variety of themes and colors, but are rather basic in that they are all uniform in size, shape, and content (this is a wonderful feature when handing them out to multiple children).

Gave them away to the young kids (and some adults) at church fish fry events and the kids loved them.

Love these little sticker rolls! I keep these in my diaper bag at all times so that when we have to wait we can pull out our little roll (that takes up no room) and we play stickers. We decorate each other while we wait! Perfect for dr office!!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar