Pearl Lands Game 2nd Edition

July 26, 2019

Pearl Lands Game 2nd Edition

Pearl Lands Game 2nd Edition

I wanted a game to play with my son and his friends when they are visiting. I believe a social board game is the best alternative to video games for young people. Pearl Lands sounded like a good choice because it is not complicated and still will engage them for a long time. I watched the how-to-play video before buying and that helped with my decision.
The game was neatly packaged with all pieces included as listed. There is a cheat sheet for each player and an instructions leaflet. It's pretty easy to setup. If you are as competitive as my boy, you are up for some serious fun with your friends (You should have seen his face when his friend kamikaze'd his resources towards the end).
I definitely recommend this game if you are looking for an easy game but still takes longer than just 10 minutes to finish like most party games.

I will just admit it: I bought this game to beat my husband at our board game nights. I love his
face getting red and his going “This is bull**!” when I beat him at board games. Lately he started
gaining the upper hand and I wasn’t happy. We played Pearl Lands at a test game at
Uncommons, and it was an instant winner.. especially for me! Good thing is I wasn’t the only
one enjoying the game a lot; seems like everybody has a bit of evil in them. Even my poor
husband who will be so losing at this week’s game night.

Fun game! We played a couple of times so far and really digging it. It looked complicated at first but once you get the idea it is pretty straightforward. It gets really competitive in a fun way, so be ready to lose some friends :)

I purchased this as a gift. It was just complex enough to allow for real strategy, but didn't come with the large learning curve and set up time of some sci fi games. I highly recommend it.

A little pricey for the components, but the gameplay and fun more then makes up for it. Its also really easy to learn and it comes in a compact box


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Sci-fi resource management, trade and space board game
  • 30-90 minutes gameplay, 2-4 player game
  • Easy to learn rules and well balanced for new and current players
  • Great production value with great artwork and nice looking game elements
  • Competitive and fun

Description

An intense competition to dominate the Pearl Lands galaxy! Accumulate your resources to build attack and trade ships, and purchase action cards. Steal resources from opponents to weaken them with merciless attacks. And always keep up your defenses, because you can never know who has eyes on your planet's riches. Use trade to exchange resources and get closer to galactic conquest. But remember: Pearl Lands is full of surprises and betrayals!

Pearl Lands is the perfect board game for your social game night. It's ideal for both board game enthusiasts and beginner gamers who are interested in a fun, easy-to-learn, and competitive board game experience. Bring your friends and family together for a time full of joy and entertainment!



Great Game to play with a bunch of friends on a social get-together. I have couple of indie board games, and I 'm happy to add Pearl Lands into my collection. This is a fun game where you put your friendships to test and laugh out loud along the way. Pro tip: Use the trade center!

Got the game cause a friend had suggested it. This is great fun to play. The pieces and board are of great quality. I'd recommend going on their site and checking the instructions. It really made it that much simpler for me to understand. Totally recommend it

Cool futuristic graphics, not too complicated, yet definitely involves some strategy. Perfect game for trash talking too! Highly recommended for friends and family and doesn't take hours upon hours unlike some others. Good fun!

Bought it to play with my grand kids. We are really enjoying it! Easy to learn and very entertaining. Kids already started inviting friends to have a game get-together.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar