iPhone X Case, iPhone Xs Case, CANSHN Clear Case with Soft TPU Bumper [Slim Thin] Protective Case for iPhone X/iPhone Xs 5.8 Inch - Crystal Clear

July 26, 2019

iPhone X Case, iPhone Xs Case, CANSHN Clear Case with Soft TPU Bumper [Slim Thin] Protective Case for iPhone X/iPhone Xs 5.8 Inch - Crystal Clear

iPhone X Case, iPhone Xs Case, CANSHN Clear Case with Soft TPU Bumper [Slim Thin] Protective Case for iPhone X/iPhone Xs 5.8 Inch - Crystal Clear

 My opinion is I bought an awesome looking phone so why not show it off but also perfect it. Why they make phones so breakable and fragile makes no sense but... This has a thin lip so it's not in the way of swiping. It feels good and is super clear. It hasn't yellowed. I have several cases but this is my go to.

This clear case is exactly what I want. So my rose gold iPhone XS will able to see through and my phone is protected by this case at same time. Also, I carry my phone with me anywhere anytime, this light weight case is better than my previous one. I love it 🥰

I received the case last week, better quality than i expected, i have to say this is the best case i have had for my iphone xs, fits my phone perfect and also is very sturdy. it isnt bulky in the least but still gives great protection !

I was looking for a clear case that was comfortable and protective for my aunt's iPhone X. iPhones are pretty expensive, so I'm sure everyone wants a nice case to protect it from all potential damage that a drop can cause. My impression of the case has been great so far. The case is comfortable to hold and did help the phone survive a couple of drops that my little cousin has caused. So far so good, this case definitely deserves the 5 stars.

This case can easily show off the back of the phone.What i mostly love is that is has nice bumper which actually protects the phone if were to drop it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ✅[iPhone X/XS clear case] Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating provides anti-yellowing and long-lasting clarity.
  • ✅[SGS anti-fall certification] This case for iPhone XS is designed with MILITARY technology, four airbags at corners prevent your beloved iPhone XS from slip and drop accidentally.
  • ✅[iPhone X/XS case] Innovatively designed with sound conversion cover for WIDER stereo playback and AMAZING augmented reality experiences when you're playing games, watching live shows or Facetiming.
  • ✅[iPhone X/XS phone case] Allows you to quickly take off and put on this skinny-fit case without scratching phone.
  • ★★★★★30-DAY MONEY back guarantee, 6-MONTH quality warranty and life-time premium CANSHN customer service, please don't hesitate to contact us for any inquires.

Description

WHY?
Being an iPhone owner means you value design perfection, exceptional materials and state of the art technology, right?
No matter where you are, you need an extra layer of protection on your iPhone, which will guarantee it remains safe in any circumstances.
Thus, creating a great-looking and premium protection for your iPhone, CANSHN MILITARY case can promise ALL and even MORE.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
*Airbags MILITARY Anti-fall Protection
absorbing up to 90% of high-speed impact (SGS cerfitication)
*Sound Conversion Design
WIDER stereo playback
*Screen and Camera Protection
lifting the camera and screen of your phone away from flat surfaces to avoid scratching
*Slim Fit & Ultra Thin-snag
free experience, sliding into your pocket easily
*Crystal Clear & Soft Care
Keeping and preserving the original beauty of your new iPhone XS
That's it! The smartest choice for your iPhone XS!



Three days after dropping over $1,000 on my new iPhone, I dropped the phone, and the screen has a small crack. I was going to use it with no case because I think it’s a beautiful phone. I also hate cases that are bulky and prevent the phone from fitting into my front pocket comfortably.

Because of the cracked screen (not very noticeable, and the phone still works fine), I decided I needed a case. This case caught my eye because it’s not at all bulky and doesn’t hide the phone since it’s completely clear. You can still see the beauty of the phone. And the price of this case is great. I also bought a screen protector, since my screen is likely much more fragile since it is cracked.

So far I am very pleased. I can’t vouch for how this will work if I drop the phone again , but it clearly will prevent the glass on the back from getting scratched, and, in my case, I’m hoping that along with my screen protector it will pretect the small crack on my screen from getting worse so I don’t have to get it replaced.

I wish I would have had the case from the start!

This item is so impressive good.
I like the way it designed, the speaker holes are on the top of the case instead of from bottom. This design can prevent any dust directly go into speaker.
As standard protection case it has corner bumpers build, also has anti slipper back cover. It does anti finger print too.
Over all I don’t see there are any complaints

I really want to give a review for this iPhone clear case after my multiple times dropped my Iphone Xs since I had not any scratches and any problems on my phone. I still remember I bought this iPhone case by Ad on Amazon because I just got my phone and I just want get a fair prices and something quick so I choose this case. I’m so happy with this purchased because it's really durable and sturdy.

For the most part I like the case, it serves its purpose and for the price you can’t beat.

I do like how it is clear and how it has the bumpers.

I do however wish the case was more “raised” so that there’s a bigger gap from the screen if it ever fell screen first. Sometimes the case comes off pretty easy when it is in my pocket , it doesn’t seem as secure as some of the other cases I’ve had in the past.

Something I noticed is the case doesn’t have the holes cut out where the speakers are on the bottom. I ordered a replacement because of that I thought it was a defect, but the replacement also came like that. The case covers the speakers and it doesn’t have openings/cut outs.

I love my new phone case. As the shown pic, I like to design my own case. To design it, you can cut something on the magazine or print your favorite pic out or draw by your own then just put it between the case and the phone. Tada! Isn’t it pretty?

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar