OHYES BAT HPB18 Replace for Black and Decker 18V Battery HPB18-OPE 244760-00 A1718 A18 A18E Firestorm FS180BX FS18BX FS18FL FSB18 NST2118 18 Volt Batteries 2 Packs

June 22, 2019

OHYES BAT HPB18 Replace for Black and Decker 18V Battery HPB18-OPE 244760-00 A1718 A18 A18E Firestorm FS180BX FS18BX FS18FL FSB18 NST2118 18 Volt Batteries 2 Packs

OHYES BAT HPB18 Replace for Black and Decker 18V Battery HPB18-OPE 244760-00 A1718 A18 A18E Firestorm FS180BX FS18BX FS18FL FSB18 NST2118 18 Volt Batteries 2 Packs

Awesome batteries
I use them on my black & decker weed trimmer which took 1 battery too so the back yard & 1 battery to do the front
Now 1 battery does the whole yard with a strong vigor . I also bought a slow charger and moved the batteries inside when charging instead of the garage. The extreme temperatures here in the south destroyed my old batteries but inside they should last longer . The slow charger does a complete charge overnight and ready the next morning when I do my yard word . I will follow up it changes but I happy with them at the moment
The shipping was fast too arrived a day early and awesome price

These batteries have performed very well! After the initial charging (I have two charging stations) I couldn't believe how long they lasted at high power! In subsequent use, they continue to surprise me. Actually, much better at holding a charge than the original batteries that came with the weed wacker. Note: the batteries do not come with the small plastic covers that fit on the top contact -- so if these are replacements, save the covers from the old batteries -- they fit great!

I decided to risk that this battery would fit my B&D cordless tools based on reviews and great price vs the OEM battery. Some reviewers suggested opening the battery and disconnecting the white wire while others said the battery worked without that. I ordered four since I have a 3 battery charger and I am happy that they worked in my tools without any alteration. They do fit more snugly in my charger vs the original but fit easily enough. I would definitely recommend them. I have not had them long enough to address the battery life but I am pleased so far. Highly recommend the vendor too.

I took a chance on these batteries because they're half the cost of an OEM replacement. I wasn't expecting much, but I was hopeful. To my surprise, these batteries are better than the original batteries that came with my drill. I rarely give five stars to any product, but these batteries earned it. You won't be disappointed

Good price, quick delivery and fit my tools fine. Had a question about whether the battery should be discharged before charging and they answered quickly that the battery should be discharged first.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 18V| 1500mAh Real Capacity| NI-CD battery| made with high quality cells.
  • This replacement batteries are 100% brand new, and have 3 pins, ideal replacement battery for your new Black and Decker 18v power tools.
  • Ohyesbat products are CE certified, tested by manufacturer to match OEM products.
  • Can be charged or discharged as needed without loss of capacity.
  • We promise our product 30 days money back,1 year free exchange and 24 hours service.

Description

About OHYES:
OHYES is a company with our own factory,
1. OHYES are professional in manufacturing power tool batteries and providing quality power products and excellent customer service,
2. OHYES has our professional Technical staff , we promise all our battery was tested before sending out. Our products are CE certified, tested by manufacturer to match and/or exceed specifications of OEM products.
3. OHYES have tried our best, so here Looking forward to your support and your positive affirmation. So that we can do better and better! We are glad to serve for all of you.

Compatible With:
HP188F2B. HP188F3B, HP188F3K, HP188F4BK, HPD1800, HPD18K-2, HPG1800, HPG18K-2, NHT518, NPP2018, NPT3118, NS118, NST1810, NST2018, NST2118, PS182KB, PS18K2, SS18, XTC183BK, XTC18BK FS1800CS, FX1800D, FS1800D-2, FS1800ID, FS1800JS, FS1800RS, FS1802D, FS1802S, FS1806CSL, FS18CS, FS18HV, FS18ID, FS18PS, FS18PSK,FS18RS, FSL18

Replacement Part numbers:
BLACK & DECKER GLC2500, NHT518, NPP2018, NPT3118, NS118, NSW18, SS18, BLACK & DECKER BDGL, CCS, CD, CDC, EPC, HP, HPD, HPG, NST

Warranty:
All the compatible models Depending on the interface of the battery, There's no direct relationship with the size of the battery 30 days money back or 12-month Warranty and 24 hours friendly customer service!

Package included:
2 x Battery For Black and decker 18v power tools.

More choices: (copy and paste code into amazon search)
18v 1500mAh 1X battery pack: B01CQM4F1O
14.4v 1500mAh 1X battery pack: B01CQN195S
12v 1500mAh 1X battery pack : B01CQOXHE8



I did not rate the two important places but I do not have an answer yet

Bought these 18V batteries as replacement for original black & decker batteries which I had for about 7 years. Batteries arrived charged and have revived my black & decker weed eater, blower & hedge trimmer.

These replacement batteries work great and have been going strong for a few months now. They were a much more affordable option that buying actual Black and Decker replacement batteries. I am very happy with them.

Product as described :

perfect fit
works well
very durable

Excellent value for the money

Would buy same product again from this same seller

Much better than the stock batteries.
The charge lasts much longer than previous batteries.
Just hope the life of these batteries will last longer too.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar