Premium Neck Cream with Vitamin C & E, Hyaluronic Acid & Breakthrough Anti Aging Complexes to Reduce Appearance of Wrinkles & Fine Lines – Neck, Chest & Décolleté Skin Care for Men & Women

June 22, 2019

Premium Neck Cream with Vitamin C & E, Hyaluronic Acid & Breakthrough Anti Aging Complexes to Reduce Appearance of Wrinkles & Fine Lines – Neck, Chest & Décolleté Skin Care for Men & Women

Premium Neck Cream with Vitamin C & E, Hyaluronic Acid & Breakthrough Anti Aging Complexes to Reduce Appearance of Wrinkles & Fine Lines – Neck, Chest & Décolleté Skin Care for Men & Women

I really like. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave a icky Heavy feeling. My skin absorbs it fast. It Deffinately does tighten but most importantly I felt it made my skin stronger. (I hope that makes sense). Added bonus is that the skintone on my neck and chest looks a lot better and 10 years younger. 😊

This product really did tighten my skin and reduce lines on my neck! I’m very happy with it and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for results.

Okay, I've had this product now for about 9 days. I must say I'm shocked, there's a little bit of flab under my chin, and my neck is loosening with age. However, at this time this product has tightend everything up amazingly!! I can't sit wait to see what happens after a little bit longer use. Five stars across the board for this product!!

As women, we all get to enjoy the lovely process of aging and the effects it has on our skin. I felt it was time to start giving my neck some attention; unfortunately, I didn't really give it much love through the years and it's showing. I bought this cream and thought I'd give it a shot. It's in a easy to use bottle and I learned very quickly that a little bit goes a long way. I mean, a 'little' bit! Instructions say to use a pea sized amount and I believe that is spot on. I took a "before" pic and have been taking a new pic every week. I am starting to see change! Not only does my neck feel more supple and moisturized but it looks and feels tighter! There doesn't appear to be any oily residue once it's soaked into the skin. There's not a dramatic difference but for the short amount of time I've used it, I'm quite impressed!

I love this stuff! It works almost instantly to visibly reduce my neck lines and makes my neckline nice and firm and smooth! I will be buying again for sure. Its a good size bottle and you only need a pea sized amount so its definitely worth the buy. No more turtlenecks for me!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ANTI AGING BLEND - Packed with proven base ingredients Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Argan Oil and Green Tea Extract, this complete neck cream adds some of the strongest proprietary complexes clinically shown to instantly deliver the most potent wrinkle reduction benefits among non-RX grade cosmetic skin care products.*
  • SMOOTH & HYDRATE - SymLift's natural ingredients help reduce wrinkles and lift skin providing immediate visible results.* Ultra-hydrating, it penetrate deep to moisturize and improve skin appearance after 30 minutes, leaving a smooth, elegant skin feel.*
  • REJUVENATE & REVIVE - Naturally-derived Vitamin C help boost collagen to fill deep wrinkles, firm, lift and tighten sagging skin around the face, neck, chest, décolleté and body.*
  • SOOTHE & CALM - Vitamin E, Caffeine, Green Tea and Shea Butter help calm irritated, UV damaged skin and promote remarkable surges in cellular vitality and hyaluronic acid while tightening and firming skin.*
  • VERSATILE APPLICATION - This beauty product is ideal for helping remove double chins, stretch marks, acne scars and overall skin repair all day and night.* Non-GMO, paraben & cruelty free. Made in the USA.

Description

ANTI AGING FACE CREAM - Formulated for the delicate skin around the face, neck and chest, natural hydrating, skin tightening, healing and collagen boosting ingredients Squalene, Argan Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Green Tea Extract, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Caffeine help firm, hydrate, lighten and brighten the appearance of wrinkles, crepe erase, stretch marks and fine lines.* The addition of two proprietary complexes Reguslim and SymLift provide an enhanced lifting and firming stretch mark cream and scar cream while reducing fine lines and wrinkles for all around the face, neck and body for a healthier, more youthful look.* REGUSLIM - A unique double chin reducer and wrinkle repair complex that helps smooth and tighten skin around the face and neck almost immediately.* It has shown to help reduce the appearance of orange skin peel and is an innovative collagen cream and skin smoother similar to plexaderm, crepe erase, nectifirm and strivectin products!* NIGHT CREAM FOR NECK & CHEST - A peptide cream and collagen cream that targets the sagging skin around the face, neck and chest areas, Pure Biology Wonderfirm Neck Cream helps repair crepe skin, fill neck wrinkles, double chins, and even face wrinkles and eye wrinkles and fine lines.* SYMLIFT - A natural anti aging, skin tightening ingredient that instantly lifts sagging skin in 5 minutes, reduces fine lines and wrinkles.* It fills deep wrinkles and penetrates deep, this anti aging moisturizer hydrates skin making it a perfect wrinkle cream for men and wrinkle cream for women.* Our anti wrinkle cream acts as an ultra repair cream, wrinkle filler, scar cream, double chin remover, double chin reducer, double chin treatment, scar remover, skin repair, wrinkle repair, night repair, daily moisturizer, pore minimizer and cc cream, making this deep wrinkle filler a wrinkle cream that really works!* ANTI AGING EYE CREAM - Pure Biology's Neck Firming Cream is best for tightening sagging skin, making it a perfect anti aging face cream!*



I love this neck cream. It is very deep moisturizing, hydrating, long lasting and not in any way greasy or worst of all too thin. MN winters can be very cold and dry and really weak havoc on your skin and this has been a great neck moisturizing cream the last 2 weeks I've been using it in our sub zero, nearly record breaking cold temps with wind chill. I can't wait to try True Biology Under Eye Cream now that I've found this and been so satisfied with it. Then I'm sure I will be onto the face moisturizer.

I was given this as a gift and then came back to buy on my own. I love the texture of this cream. Not greasy but feels thick enough to stay put.

This is one of the best creams I have used on my neck area. It goes on easily and nourishes but is not overly heavy. I have seen results with this cream. As I have aged the wrinkles in my neck area have increased and this cream has definitely helped to reduce the appearance of the lines.

The bottle comes with a very easy to open cap. It disperses a nice amount of cream which has a very nice fragrance. It's not a distinct smell, but a clean smell. It applies nicely, not leaving an oily feel that some other lotions do. After a couple of weeks of using this cream, I feel like the skin on my neck and upper chest area looks and feels smoother and less wrinkly. I feel Pure Biology neck firming cream has done exactly what it is designed for!

I've recently lost a lot of weight and Im trying to tighten lose skin around neck area! The lotion is creamy, has very mild scent and really seems to tighten up skin!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar