TOYOUTHS Compatible Fitbit Alta Bands and Fitbit Alta HR Bands, Rhinestone Replacement Bands Accessories Straps Wrist Bands Bracelet for Women

June 22, 2019

TOYOUTHS Compatible Fitbit Alta Bands and Fitbit Alta HR Bands, Rhinestone Replacement Bands Accessories Straps Wrist Bands Bracelet for Women

TOYOUTHS Compatible Fitbit Alta Bands and Fitbit Alta HR Bands, Rhinestone Replacement Bands Accessories Straps Wrist Bands Bracelet for Women

This band is perfect! It was easy to adjust for size and I was able to adjust to the perfect size for my wrist. It stays on well so far and I haven't had any problems with the links opening. The seem very secure.

So I had a really hard time opening the clasp on this watch and was super frustrated. I gave them a bad review because of this and was immediately contacted by their customer service and offered a replacement watch. They told me that the clasp gets easier to open after several times of opening and closing it. I did receive the new watch and did as instructed and opened and closed the slaps several times and bam it works!! So I’ve upped this review due to the beauty of the watch and awesome customer service!

I bought the new band for my Alta Fitbit because I have always worn watches with the bracelet band -- I hate being pinched by the metal stretch bands and don't care for the leather ones. This new band did not disappoint! When I wore a watch, I could never take out more than two links of the bracelet bands. But this band allows for even more control in getting the fit you want by letting you decide how tight or loose you want the band to fit -- every one of the links is removable. I took out three links before I got the fit I wanted and it was simple to change from one band to the other.

I have extremely small wrists, with that being said; this band works perfect for me all of the links are removable and it's nice not having to use a tool to do so. The clasps are secure enough with doing my job as a hotel house keeper. I would really recommend this band.

I purchased this band for my Fitbit HR, I could not be happier with it! It is beautiful, classy and very practical, all at the same time! I love the fact that it is adjustable to fit snug or more like a bracelet. The design has a nice, suble flow, is not gaudy or flashy. I ordered the gold and am seriously thinking about buying the gold and silver combo also.
I would highly recommend this beautiful band.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • BRACELET LOOK: This fitbit alta hr bands has a great bracelet look to it and really dresses the Fitbit Alta HR up. It is our new design, stylish design makes your Fitbit look like a jewelry watch, stands as a symbol of luxury, nobility, elegance and durability. I would definitely recommend this product for you if you are looking to upgrade the look of your fitbit alta tracker
  • NO TOOLS NEEDED: This fitbit alta wristband consists of 7 links that can be removed, you don't need a tool, The clasp may be hard to open once you received the new band, it is a normal phenomenon, because our goal is make the band more durable, you won't lose your Fitbit. The clasp gets easier to open after several times of opening and closing it
  • SIZE: This fitbit alta bands is designed for women, fits 5 to 9 inch wrists, one Link is 0.4 inch, you can remove some of the links for a better fit. Very pretty and was easy to make adjustments. You'd better open it by your finger pulp, not fingernail
  • STURDY & FUNCTIONAL: The fitbit alta rose gold is made of premium stainless steel material. Featuring a quality stainless steel construction and a quick release strap, it will be your new favorite accessory. You can wear it at night to track your sleep again no problems there either
  • COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with smart watch Fitbit Alta / Fitbit Alta hr. Offer 1 year's free warranty, 12 hours quick-reply for all questions. Enjoy our design, Enjoy the most out of everyday. Any concern, you can contact our seller, we are happy to help you

Description

Something you wondering

Minimal and lightweight, TOYOUTHS is a true reflection of classic elegance and charm,
because natural beauty never goes out of style.

Our warranty covers your watch band for 1 year.

Attention: 

1.Fits 5 to 9 inch wrists, one Link is 0.4inch. Please measure your wrist carefully to
choose the most comfortable size. 

2.no tool needed, the clasp can be changed conveniently, you can remove
the link by your hand, it is easy. 

3.The clasp may be hard to open once you received the new band, it is
a normal phenomenon, because our goal is make the band more durable.

TIP: You can open it with a cloth or gloves.

How to clean it?

1.Wipe it with a soft & wet cloth or brush it with a soft toothbrush if your band has any stains.
2.Avoid contact with the sharp objects.
3.Do not wear in a humid environment (bathroom/pool)

NOTE:

Compatible with Fitbit Alta HR and Alta Only, Not for other Models.
Replacement metal band Only, Not include the tracker.

Package includes:

1 x Metal Replacement Band for Fitbit Alta HR and Alta
1 x Instructions



Love it!!!!! I had another after market band, that I liked but the magnet was rather bothersome. I love this one!!! I literally had out of the package, removed the extra links so it would fit and on my wrist in less than 3 minutes!

This watch band is very pretty, and you'd wear it to dress up your fitbit. The seller was very responsive and sent me a new band for free after I struggled with the nail breaking clasp of the original band I was sent. If you want something pretty to wear on your wrist to dress up your fitbit I would recommend this watchband. The seller is very motivated to make you happy and I appreciate their efforts.

Better than I expected. I like bling as friends n family know...this makes the Fitbit look like a bracelet but I know it’s doing it’s job as a Fitbit incognito! I’d recommend to everyone rather than the cheap looking plastic band that came with Fitbit

The links were a little tough to remove at first, but the process was pretty simple and I was able to remove 3 for a perfect fit. Lots of compliments on the look of the band. Definitely like a pretty watch band or bracelet.

The AFBand Compatible Fitbit Alta Bands and Fitbit Alta HR Band is a really nice product and its working well with one of my Fitbit Alta's! The band is fitting really well, and it also looks really cool. Overall I'm glad I purchased the product, and I'm surprised that I was able to get such a nice band for the price I paid! 5/5 stars

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar