Chi Jade Roller for Face - 100% Natural Jade Face Roller - Facial and Neck Massage Tool for Anti-Aging, Puffiness, Wrinkles, Firming, and Fine Lines - Gua Sha Jade Therapy

November 15, 2019

Chi Jade Roller for Face - 100% Natural Jade Face Roller - Facial and Neck Massage Tool for Anti-Aging, Puffiness, Wrinkles, Firming, and Fine Lines - Gua Sha Jade Therapy

Chi Jade Roller for Face - 100% Natural Jade Face Roller - Facial and Neck Massage Tool for Anti-Aging, Puffiness, Wrinkles, Firming, and Fine Lines - Gua Sha Jade Therapy

****update..to my surprise after I wrote the original review the company sent me a brand new box! This one was not broken. I wasn’t even contacted that they were going to do that. Great customer service.. Up’d my review from
1 to 5 stars.

I was super excited about recieving this product. When it finally arrived and I opened the cute little box it came in, I was highly disappointed. The large jade stone was complete off the roller. I have tried multiple times to put it back on without it falling off when I use it, and it hasn’t worked. I will be returning it. Very disappointing.

This jade roller is superb! The jade is naturally cool on the skin and feels great. The gentle massaging action of the roller improves circulation and I feel my skin looks and feel healthier after using. The gua sha is more invigorating and equally as beneficial. What sets this product apart from the rest on the market is the addition of the body brush. This brush has done wonders for my aging, very dry skin. It stimulates and exfoliates my skin from shoulders to toes! I dry brush then hop in the shower. Feels awesome. I highly recommend this set for head to toe skin care.

I love putting my roller in the freezer and using it first thing in the morning while I drink my coffee. It takes all the puffy out of my face and helps with dark circles under my eyes.

So far so I really like this jade roller. I've been using it now for 2 weeks. I like to use to help with any tension in my face. It's also good after your face it clean, to apply your serum/lotion/oil and roll over it. I guess it helps your skin absorb it more. Seems well made. I've been hand washing it with warm water and mild soap after each use.

I was skeptical at first, but decided I needed to try something new to give my skin a boost. Right when I wake up, this is the first thing I use. I keep it in my bathroom so the rollers are usually really cold and are super refreshing for my face and neck areas. I would recommend holding your hair back with your free hand or wearing a headband if you have flyways or baby hairs like I do... they could get tangled in the roller. I have noticed that the puffiness on my face first thing in the morning diminishes rather quickly. I also have used this on top of my skincare routine in the morning to see if it helps product absorption, and I have to say it definitely does. Since it's cold it seals off pores which just got fresh sckoncare products which is ideal. I could be wrong, I'm not an esthetician, but I like the refreshing wake me up de-puff me and lets go feeling I get with the roller.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% NATURAL JADE STONE - Get all the benefits from our classic jade face roller made from natural, quality jade stone. Our roller massage stands out among other face rollers through the high-quality in both the quality of the stone and the quality of construction of the roller itself. When using the real jade roller massager, the best technique is to work from the center of your face up and outwards.
  • FEEL INSTANTLY REFRESHED - Our jade facial roller increases circulation meaning your facial muscle will improve their tone, wrinkles will be smoothed, helps to detoxify the skin adding more glowing and brightness, reducing fine lines. Using the facial massager roller helps the process of NATURAL DETOXIFICATION of lymphatic system, offering a visible glow by cooling and calming the skin.
  • TWO DIFFERENT SIZED STONES/ DUAL-SIDED FOR FLEXIBILITY IN USAGE - Use the small roller for eye and temples, while the larger roller is best for cheeks, forehead and neck. Gentle pressure and motion promote circulation that plumps and firms the skin. By boosting circulation with the jade roller face you'll eliminate puffiness, making your face look more sculpted and firmer. Use the mini roller for under eye area in the morning to help take down overnight swelling.
  • ALLOWS SKIN-CARE PRODUCTS TO ABSORB MORE DEEPLY INTO THE SKIN - Using the face massage roller after skin care products, helps the ingredients soak better, boosting the effectiveness of the beauty products. You can apply your usual beauty products and use the roller for face to help enhance penetration of active ingredients into the skin. Clean your face roller massager after each use.
  • FOR INNER AND OUTER BEAUTY - The power of jade stone also draws out negative energy and balance your chi that is your body's energy flow. Our jade rollers are also well known as relaxing and de-stressing beauty face tools through gentle massage and pressure. The Gua Sha Jade it's a calming stone that relieves the tension in the face.

Description

Jade Facial Roller! CONTOUR-REFINE-BALANCE-STIMULATE Jade stone or "Stone of heaven" is well known to heal stressed organs and discharge toxins, slowing the process of cell aging, increasing your body healing power and revitalizing energy in the body. ⭐No added dyes & non-porous ⭐ Does your face have the signs of too many late nights, too many cocktails or too many early wake-up calls? No worries, we got the perfect beauty tool for you, the FACE ROLLER MASSAGER, a beauty ritual since ancient times! Facial rollers have been used in beauty rituals since Ancient China, stimulating your energy lines so you can glow from the inside out. You may place the facial massager roller in the fridge to effectively reduce under-eye dark circle or place the face massager roller in warm water and use it to help any serum or oil penetrate more deeply into the skin. Gentle and safe, providing a more effective manual massage than hands alone. With our roller for face, it's like taking your skin to the gym! Benefits of using our jade facial roller: ✅cools and calms skin ✅ease muscle tension ✅reduce puffiness ✅reduce under-eye circles ✅promotes lymphatic function ✅improves product absorption ✅improves the elasticity of skin ✅reduce fines lines ✅supports healing function ✅tones and firms skin 🌟Live the spa lifestyle at home, all day, every day! 🌟 ✔️Use it in the morning or at night after cleansing your face. 💝A great gift of health and self-care for you or a loved one! 💝 👌🏼We use only ⭐NATURAL JADE STONES ⭐, so each jade face roller may vary in color since each stone is unique. FORMULATED WITHOUT ❌Parabens ❌Sulfates ❌Phthalates Roll your way to flawless skin!



Roller arrived nicely packaged in velvet bag. Both ends of roller work great! The jade itself is cool, smooth and feels great against the facial tissues. I hold a lot of tension in my forehead and facial muscles so this is a great relaxation tool. The dry brush was a surprise as I wasn't sure how it would feel. Pleasantly surprised that is really does exfoliate and smooth my skin. Even the kids tried it! I have only been using both products a few days, but excited to see future results!

I love my jade roller! Ive been using it for a couple weeks now and my skin is looking great and I’m having less outbreaks. I leave it in the freezer which really helps with the puffiness under my eyes. I went with J.O.R.A brand because of the nice box set which I will buy more of for gifts. The bonus dry body brush is nice for exfoliating dry skin and the gua sha tool feels really good on my neck and also my feet! Great buy, super happy with the quality!

The roller and gua sha tool have done wonders to help alleviate the sinus and tension headaches I deal with almost daily. The ritual of the cool stones applying pressure to tense and tender spots is incredibly relaxing yet revitalizing. I use the tools either in the morning, at night, or both. I’d like to believe my face looks less puffy as well, but truthfully I didn’t purchase the kit for beauty reasons. The dry brush is a nice addition but took a little getting used to!

So satisfying! I have been using this weekly for about 6 weeks now. While I am unable to "for sure" say it is making a huge difference visually I can say I feel like it is! I feel like my skin has a nice glow about it. After using it (which I usually use it right before bed then apply night cream), I can feel a light itching/tingling which in my scientific opinion (which shouldn't count for anything, seriously people) means there is good stuffs happening. I like this thingy and will continue to use it, and likely gift it to others!

These are great. They work as advertised and last a long time!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
1 Komentar
avatar

Thanks to share this post.jade face roller is a very good product.

Balas