Simplicity Baby No Bumps Safety Helmet Head Cushion Bumper Bonnet, Pink Rabbit

November 15, 2019

Simplicity Baby No Bumps Safety Helmet Head Cushion Bumper Bonnet, Pink Rabbit

Simplicity Baby No Bumps Safety Helmet Head Cushion Bumper Bonnet, Pink Rabbit

I purchased this for my 10 month old grandson who is not quite walking, but falling over a lot, and my daughter was getting very stressed over the amount of times he was bonking his head. To be honest I never thought he'd keep it on, but decided that for $15 it was worth a try. However, he doesn't mind it at all, is perfectly happy to wear it, and makes no effort to remove it. It's a wonderful little hat. The velcro fastening allows it to fit all size heads. Happy baby, happy Mom!

We have hardwood floors. Thanks to the ginormous head-to-body ratio on most babies, it was inevitable that gravity would eventually win out over the neck muscles of an emerging crawler. Needless to say, the day finally came when I dropped my guard for a second, heard a slap followed by a wailing baby, and had to undergo a rigorous interrogation from the spouse as to how this could've happened.

I'm sure a free solution would be to never take my eyes off a crawling baby. But, I'm a realist. I can and will get distracted again. So, my second solution was this. An indoor baby helmet.

The velcro makes this product easily adjustable for any baby with a grapefruit – cantaloupe sized head. Thanks to the open top, you don't have to worry about overheating. Best of all, the spongy padding is thick enough for a little one to bop their head around like a pinball to their heart's content.

Two minor issues with the product: 1. The tie straps that secure under the chin may annoy your baby and become a target for pulling and tugging (this may or may not be amusing to some); 2. Wearing this product will make your baby look like one of the Mushroom People from Super Mario (again, this may or may not be amusing to some).

If you find the two minor issues listed above to be non-issues, then you'll probably love this product.

By now, this helmet has saved my son's head too many times to count. We originally bought this because my 1 year old had twice fallen on our porcelain tile floor and bumped his head pretty bad. Since wearing this; he's had no more boo-boos on his head. He's even gotten so used to it, that he'll even put it on himself when we ask him.
Having read some of the negative reviews, I was a little concerned about the "choking hazard" some reviewers claimed about the strings that tie underneath. The reality is the strings tie under the chin, not around the neck. Even if it is tied tight or if my son pulls on it, or if the bumper snagged on something (has not happened) it would pull on his chin, not his neck. You can't choke from your chin. That said, kids this age should be supervised at all times anyway.
As far as looks are concerned, I do wish it were more stylish. It's basically a big, bulky crown around his head. It's not that attractive. However, the safety benefit by far outweighs any looks issues. It keeps the five stars for that.

When my daughter was learning to sit unassisted, this worked great in preventing painful head-bangs on the hard floor. We really only used it a month (6-7m old), but this prevented a lot of tears. I intend to use it with a second child. I like that it can be used for a variety of head sizes and the tie prevents the child from pulling it off. It also looks huge on a small infant’s head.. like a mushroom top, and that really warms my heart.

Our problem: We have a very active 6 month old who is cruising (pulling up on EVERYTHING) early. He doesn't have balance yet and we have all hard flooring on the first level or our house. Our baby kept falling back and hitting the back of his head.

This foamy pillow hat is the answer!

Baby doesn't seem to mind wearing it. It's one size fits all with adjustable Velcro. It works! My 6 month old pulls up on something new literally every 60 seconds. It was nerve wrenching on so hard to stay within a foot of him (which I tried to do for 2 days.) With this on, he has fallen backward hitting the back of his head as before but no more pain or tears! He quickly pulls himself up and he's ready to go again. He isn't crazy about putting it on but seems to forget it's there quick enough. It's well made and washing machine safe! I only need it to last long enough for my baby to develop a little more balance.

I really can't recommend it enough. As far as I'm concerned, this thing paid for itself in the first day when it protected my son during several tumbles!!!!

I think the price is more than far for the quality and function!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • The lightweight & breathable baby safety helmet offers most ideal protection for toddlers during crawling/playing. It is an ultra lightweight lovely safety baby helmet for walking. The head cushion can effectively protect the baby during the collision and the friction caused by the bump and fall. The bumper bonnet does provide an anti-knock, anti-friction, reduced shock, cushioning effect, prevent or reduce the baby's head injuries
  • Adjustable 18.8-22" circumference is specially designed to suit any size of infant head, offers maximum safety with comfort for your loved kids
  • The outer layer is made of cotton, the fill-in layer is a high density and elastic sponge free from smell. The sponge offers shock-absorbing and can reduce the impact force when hit
  • Weighs just 3 oz with thickness an inch, the cotton belts will help securing the product on baby's head with maximum comfort
  • Keep clean is important to the baby/toddlers, the baby hamlet is washable with water and there will not be any deforming after repeated wash

Description

Designed to cushion everyday bumps & bruises while your toddler learns to walk
Protect your child's head from bumps and bruises while learning to sit, crawl, walk, and for children with special needs
Lightweight & breathable Washable, top quality cotton
Adjustable fits from 18.8"-22" inches in circumference
Fits Toddlers to 6-60 months


Material: 65% Cotton + 35% Polyester
Size: Circumference: 18.8"-22", Height: 2.75"


Package Includes:
1 x Baby Safety Helmet



I love this cap! I brought it for my grand baby so he wouldn't bust his head so much since he's learning to walking and pulling up on everything. The hat is adjustable and he don't sweat in it. I have caught him a couple of times pulling up on my tables and letting go the first time I just knew he cracked his head open but he had a soft bump got up and went back to what he was doing! The hat arrive before the expected date. The little string is the only thing I didn't like but besides that I would recommend this hat and the price was right

Pros:
This soft helmet fit my daughter as expected. I bought it because I preferred this type of helmet over the hard bicycle-like helmets. This one is a perfect balance of firm, yet flexible. My daughter does not mind it at all and goes about playing without paying it any mind. It has a velcro backing so you can readjust to fit head size/growth. It also has strings that can be tied for below the chin; however, these bother my daughter and I usually just tie them off and place them in the back. The helmet stays on without having to use the chin strings. The pattern, in my opinion, is pretty gender neutral, though it does have pink on it. It has saved her head many times, as she is an eager beaver and loves to pull up on everything, and has from an early age! This helmet has given me peace of mind to let my daughter play as she wishes.

Cons:
Not sure why there are open spaces in the top of the helmet? Maybe to provide air flow? Either way, I don't think that it would hurt to have a full helmet to protect those areas of the head as well.

Best $12 I ever spent! Did I feel like a totally lame, over cautious, first time mom buying it?....yup! But that's okay, because it gives me piece of mind as our 10 month old crawls around on the porcelain tile floors. Even though he is crawling around and pulling himself up on things, he still wobbles when he sits up straight and just falls backwards, slamming the back of his head on the ground. So we would have to keep him confined to a padded area. He has already fallen over and bumped his head a few times with the helmet and it has worked perfectly. He wasn't the biggest fan of it at first, but now he could care less if it is on or off, only took a couple hours for him to get used to it and stop trying to rip it off. Would highly recommend for any worried parents like me!

I absolutely love it. this thing is completely adjustable for his 20cm head and ties under the neck even though he loves to pull on the strings and chew them. It's soft to the touch and covers majority of his head so even though you don't think that it does because of all of the openings it does, nothing gets next to his little head to hurt him even when he is climbing up on things. He also no longer bumps into my head and teeth. A must have as soon as your little one attempt to crawl, i only wish I didn't wait this long as he is in the crawl and stand up phase...

We bought this for our 7-month old son after we learned from co-workers that baby helmets were actually a real thing. It was around this time that baby was suddenly moving around a lot (crawling, rolling, sitting up, pulling himself up) but as he didn't have much control over his body yet, he'd fall and hit his head a lot and therefore cry a lot. We love that the helmet is light and fits our baby's head comfortably. The design is very cute and our baby looks very adorable wearing it. While wearing the helmet one time, he fell on his back and as expected, he didn't cry and he just sat right back up. Our baby is 9 months now and we don't use it as much since he has better control of himself and doesn't hit his head as much but once he starts walking on his own, we will definitely use this again.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar