14K White Gold 7.5-8mm Round Freshwater Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings

November 15, 2019

14K White Gold 7.5-8mm Round Freshwater Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings

14K White Gold 7.5-8mm Round Freshwater Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings

It is very nice and the packing is perfect for a gift, I actually got this to use it on the second hole but I found it so cute that I will give it to my sister :)

When I first got it out, it thought they were too small. But they look smaller in your hands. In the ears, it looks perfect for daily use. Very happy with the purchase.

I really love these earrings. They are so simple and versatile -- perfect for work, church, going out on a date, etc. Very understated and elegant. I am allergic to most metals, so these were a great find, as they didn't irritate my skin at all. A must-have in everyone's jewelry repertoire.

These are my every day pearls. I frequently forget to take them out when I go to bed or shower. Have had them for 2 months now. They still look great despite the constant wear and abuse. I really love the backs. Tight and soft so they stay secure and comfortable.

I ordered three earrings not quite 5 months ago. I’ve worn them a couple times a week probably and today they broke. I’ll try to glue the post back into the pearl but this shouldn’t happen on an item in this price range. Also the clasp is not as shown. It’s not a disk but more of a ball with a hole in it which makes it hard to maneuver into the post. You can’t feel where the hole is. The return window is over. I’d really appreciate hearing from the seller on this.

UPDATE: seller reached out to me immediately following this review and offered to replace the earrings. This is excellent customer service and I hope they have duplicated this with the dozen or so other purchases who reported the exact same problem. This is obviously a manufacturing failure.

Beautiful, delicate pearls. I'm not 100% if they are actually white gold or white gold plated. They do make my ears itch a bit as I am sensitive to alloy or metal but I have fallen asleep with them on and have had no problem with discoloration. I love that the backings are encased in plastic, makes it much easier and less painful to wear. Even with a phone to your ear, you don't even feel the backs pressing into your neck. Great purchase and very classy for a night out or every day wear. Would purchase from company again.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% Genuine Cultured Freshwater Pearls. Handpicked AAAA Quality, Excellent High Luster, almost Perfect Round, Minimal Blemishes surface. 7.5-8mm Pearl Diameter.
  • ✦QUALITY GUARANTEED ✦ Our pearls make sure the strictest of standards! Graduatee by GIA (Gemological Institute of America).
  • ✦ SAFE TO WEAR ✦ You can comfortable wear these pearl earrings all day long. Set in .Solid 14K White Gold Posts and soft Silicone Backs, these are safe for sensitive ears. 100% NICKEL-FREE AND HYPOALLERGENIC.
  • ✦PERFECT GIFT ✦ Come with an jewelry box. Best gift for Christmas, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Engagement, birthday for women, girls or Bridesmaids! Jewelry is always the perfect gift.
  • ✦100% SATISFACTION✦ All JORA's Pearl earrings offer Money-Back Guarantee, Life-time friendly customer service. Please contact us with any questions. We are always here to help.

Description

❤ About JORA Pearl Stud Earrings:
Pearl Type: Freshwater Cultured Pearl
Pearl Size: 7.5-8mm
Pearl Color: White
Pearl Luster:Medium-luster

❤ Packing List:
1x Pair of 14K Gold Pearl Earrings
1x Clean Cloth
1x Gift Box

❤ About Freshwater Cultured Pearl:
The natural properties and process of pearl formation define the unique beauty of each pearl. It also determines the formation of a natural pearl is not perfect.
When you look at the surface of them carefully, maybe you can find some defects on them. However, these defects are considered as the evidences to check whether the pearls are real or not.

❤ Pearl Maintenance and Precautions:
1. Avoid contact with hairspray, perfume, skin care products or any alkali products together.
2. When not wearing, be sure to thoroughly dried before storage to be placed, in order to avoid moisture to make them lose their luster and often wipe with a soft cloth make it often new.



The earrings came on time and were beautiful. The backs feel secure and have stayed in through swimming, showering, and yard work with a toddler. The 6.5 mm-7 mm size is perfect to look nice without being gaudy. The posts are quality metal, which is important with sensitive skin that reacts to any non precious metal. The pearls are well secured to the post and appear to be of high quality.

I bought size 6mm, it is really fit my ears. I like it and wear it even taking shower and sleeping. My ears is very sensitive, but this one would not make my ears swell or hurt because it’s 14K gold. Highly recommended!

It’s the right size, and the pearl is very round,I like this pair of earrings very much.

Pearl Stud Earrings have been my everyday jewelry and I've been through a lot of them. I always lose one of the pair and I can't find the same exact thing anymore. Either they are too small or too big or the quality is not good. I ordered the 7mm-8mm and they are perfect! The earrings has the butterfly pushback covered in soft silicone so they are comfortable and secure. For a 14k Yellow Gold post the price is reasonable. The delivery is fast and came with a very cute box and pouch so you can easily give it as a gift.

Very nice packaging and presentation. The earrings are beautiful and the backing is enclosed in a silicone ring; after wearing all day they haven't slipped. A pair would make an excellent gift as they arrived in a lovely gift box along with a silky zippered pouch (approximately 2"x2"). Description states that the pouch prevents oxidizing. I would definitely recommend.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar