UMTELE Band Compatible with Fitbit Charge 3 Leaf Shape Stainless Steel Bracelet Women Replacement Band with Full Cover Screen Protector Case for Fitbit Charge 3 & Charge 3 SE (Silver1)

October 06, 2019

UMTELE Band Compatible with Fitbit Charge 3 Leaf Shape Stainless Steel Bracelet Women Replacement Band with Full Cover Screen Protector Case for Fitbit Charge 3 & Charge 3 SE (Silver1)

UMTELE Band Compatible with Fitbit Charge 3 Leaf Shape Stainless Steel Bracelet Women Replacement Band with Full Cover Screen Protector Case for Fitbit Charge 3 & Charge 3 SE (Silver1)

I really like this band. I purchased it after my previous metal/magnetic band kept snagging on all my clothes. No snagging here. It fits great with my Charge watchface, no issues with it popping off or spaces/jagged edges where the band and face meet. The look is really sleek, classy, and fun. It does not have a workout/function-over-form feel; it looks more like jewelry. I like the bit of chain that dangles down from the closure. Just watch out if you're laying down and raise your arm to head - the end of the chain has landed in my eye and surprised me more than once. Obviously that's a user issue, lol. The only drawback that I've experienced has been the metal ball closure loosening a little too easy, which means the face rotates off the center of my wrist and doesn't catch my heartbeat well. It's not a big deal, I usually just re-tighten it frequently. I missed one night of sleep tracking due to this, but that's not a huge deal for me. I did discover that if you wear one of those kid's rubber band bracelets too, it holds it in place pretty well, so there's that!

I really like the color and design of this band. It comes with a screen cover, which is nice, but it allows a lot of dust to get underneath so I'll continue using the screen protectors I've already purchased. The only thing I don't really like is how difficult it is to get the band to the right size, one millimeter off and it's either cutting off your circulation or spinning around your wrist. If you care at all about having the little metal strings matching in length then you'll be trying to get it on for a minute. It's also pretty hard to pull considering you need to use one hand to pull the strings and push the little buttons on the ball to get the string to go through. Therefore I will use this when I need a fancy band and that's really it.

I really love the look of this band replacement for my fitbit although it doesn't really stay tight and the watch face kept sliding to the palm side of my wrist which is kind of annoying. I will mostly wear this when I am going out to dinner, ect but not for 24/7 daily wear.

This band is really cute! I love the adjustable chain part of it and it functions really well. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I wish there was an option to choose other colors, but that’s just my personal preference. The band seems to be made of good quality and the chain is sturdy!

It turn out to be better than I expected, it fits prefectly with the Fitbit Charge 3 and the material has very good quality.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Install: UMTELE Leaf Style Metal Cuff is perfectly compatible with Fitbit Charge 3. Its unique interface design makes it easy to install. Install our leaf bracelet now, so that your Fitbit Charge 3 brings the distinctive elegant touch you are looking for to your wrist.
  • Material: This unique metal Cuff is crafted from 316L stainless steel, the manufacture of high quality stainless steel makes this strap rust free and does not fade even after a long time use. Its color remain bright and gorgeous through thousands days and nights.
  • Design: This Cuff is specially made in the shape of a leaf, designed exclusively for ladies and girls. Streamlined workmanship makes the Cuff fit the wrist, give you a feeling of comfort.Elegant and light to compliment a svelte wrist.
  • EASY TO ADJUST: Stylish chain with push-button drawstring style lock not only looks great but allows sliding the push-button to accommodate fine sizing adjustment. No tools needed. Suitable for most women's wrist sizes.
  • Perfect gift: This unique stainless steel Fitbit Charge 3 metal cuff makes a perfect gift for Christmas, Anniversary, Birthday, Valentine's Day or Mother's Day. For those who have a Fitbit charge 3, our strap is undoubtedly a beautiful and practical perfect gift.

Description

1



I like the design of the band and I love how it fits on my wrist. The reason I gave this 4 stars is because the screen protector came already slightly scratched and cruddy looking. It's not worth returning it since I only got this product so I can wear my fitbit to nicer events and don't need the screen protector for that

Very pretty. Bought this to wear to a wedding. I love that it has a cover for the main peice.

This looks really nice on. It's a great option to dress up your Fitbit if you're a religious Fitbit wearer. The metal is not bendable. One of the sides fit just a little funny on my wrist and I would have liked to be able to bend it a little. That said, it was fine as is.
I didn't like the screen cover part and that's what I was most interested in. It gets dust under it and moves around. I don't think I'll ever wear that part. 🤷 Oh well.
Very happy with the purchase.

not work properly. Would not lock in on one side.

Great looking band!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar