CPOKRTWSO Women's Casual Short Sleeve T-Shirt Blouse Criss Cross V-Neck Tees Tops Burgundy L

October 06, 2019

CPOKRTWSO Women's Casual Short Sleeve T-Shirt Blouse Criss Cross V-Neck Tees Tops Burgundy L

CPOKRTWSO Women's Casual Short Sleeve T-Shirt Blouse Criss Cross V-Neck Tees Tops Burgundy L

I love this shirt. Very stylish. Comfortable and light. I am 5'3 and 130 pounds, ordered a size small.

 This shirt is simple enough for daily wear. The cross style details in the front look good on my neck. The fabric is super comfortable and very stretchy. Good quality basic shirt for the price.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this top don't know where to start. I am very impressed firstly by the buttery soft feel, I ordered the small purple the fit is nice and loose & the color it is too perfect. It's nice cause you can wear the straps high for a casual look or pull the shirt down for a sexier look. Will be ordering more colors

I really like the color of this shirt. It is a tad clingy so I'll probably wear a tank underneath. In the picture I am not. I simply threw it on to check it fit. It does have an al ml post "stretched" spot on it. But I'm hoping it'll come off during washing maybe. If not, I'm not to worried about it. Its not terrible and only on one spot. For the price I am very happy

This would have been a perfect score but the sleeves are shorter then they look in the pic. Everything else was great, soft buttery material, appears well made.
For me I have to have the sleeves longer or at least as appears on the model but sadly their about 1 " too short.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Tees Material:95%Rayon+5%Spandex
  • Tops Selling Point:Solid Color/Criss Cross Cut at The Front/Long Sleeves/Short Sleeves/V Open Cut at The Back/Loose Style
  • Shirts Style:Casual Tee/Criss Cross Top/Tee Tops/Solid Tops/Sexy Top/V-Neck Tops
  • Tips:A-Color is The Short Sleeves Tops,B-Color is The Long Sleeves Tops
  • Occasion:Casual Outtings/ Theater/ Office/ School/ Holiday Party/ Club/ Shopping/ Daily Wear/Back to School

Description

CPOKRTWSO Women Tops Cross Front Deep V-Neck Long/Short Sleeve Tees Top

All For Your Love--CPOKRTWSO

These fashion tops for women are stylish and baggy,casual and stretchy, with a cross in the front

It is very comfortable to wear and it will be a sexy tops for women to wear in daily life

This is the top size

Short Sleeve Measurements:

Small: bust 34" length 26" sleeve 7"

 

Medium: bust 36" length 26.5" sleeve 7.2"

 

Large: bust 38.5" length 27" sleeve 7.5"

 

X-Large:bust41.5" length 27.5" sleeve 7.5"

 

XX-Large:bust45.5" length 28" sleeve 8"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Long Sleeve Size:

Small: bust 34" length 26" sleeve 23"

Medium: bust 36" length 26.5" sleeve 23.2"

Large: bust 38.5" length 27" sleeve 23.5"

X-Large: bust41.5" length 27.5" sleeve 24"

XX-Large: bust45.5" length 28" sleeve 24.5"

PS: This Size Information Is Just For Reference Only, Please Allow 1-2cm (0.4-0.8") Differences Due To Manual Measurement

 

Colors may appear slightly different via website due to computer picture resolution and monitor settings

Wish This Cross Front Deep V-Neck Short Sleeve Tees Top Will carter to you



So I am always suspicious about buying clothing on Amazon, which I feel like a lot of people are. I read the reviews to try to compare myself to others and which size to buy. I purchased the black cross short sleeve top in size medium. I think it fits great. It's not totally baggy like it is shown on the model but its also not tight either. I am about 5'8" and 147 pounds and the medium fits well.
If you are looking for a cute basic shirt, you should purchase this one! It's cute as it is or dressed up! Hope this review helps!

Received this today and fits great. I like wearing larger fitting tops. Usually a medium but bought large. Definitely got what I wanted. Really soft material. But one of those shirts you probably have to iron pretty often. Love it

Just a little large but I still kept it as I usually order a size smaller but if you like a more roomy fit and not too tight of a fit - this size is the best one to choose (I usually wear Large but because of reviews before purchasing, I ordered XLg). Like the style and material very pleased with my purchase and would recommend it.

I love this shirt it's breathable, light weight. you can dress it up or down. I have it in purple and black. it runs just a bit on the big side. I'm 5'6 125lbs and bought the small.

The fabric is soft. I bought a medium and i am usually a medium. It is not a form-fitting medium. The fabric would be too thin for that to be flattering anyway. I’ll wear it again, in casual settings.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar