onlypuff Navy Blue Puff Sleeve Dress for Women with Belt Casual Long Sleeve Solid Color S

October 05, 2019

onlypuff Navy Blue Puff Sleeve Dress for Women with Belt Casual Long Sleeve Solid Color S

onlypuff Navy Blue Puff Sleeve Dress for Women with Belt Casual Long Sleeve Solid Color S

This is a very cute and flattering dress. I ordered a size up because Asian sizing runs smaller. It’s very short however. I actually have this dress in black too. I ordered two sizes up to see if it would be a little longer and it is but not much .. the tie at the waist lets you cinch it so it’s ok if it’s on the big side. For the price i think the dress seems well made ! Order it!! Just keep in mind if you are tall it will be very short so you may want to order up.. for reference I’m 5’7

LOVE everything about this dress! I have it in red and white!
I bought a small and I am 5’7” and 130lbs! Highly recommend!!!

I am 5’8 and 160 lbs. I ordered the large and it fits great. It is a little shorter than some dresses but still very cute. I wore with over the knee boots. I would recommend this dress!

It is a really cute dress. I'm 5'6" so it runs a bit short for my comfort. Also the material makes me feel itchy. Not the soft Jersey cotton type of material that it looks to be.

I'm 5'10" so I wear this dress with leggings in order to feel modest. I have gotten lots of compliments when I wear this dress as well as it's comfortable and cute!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Material:95% polyester+5% spandex,puff long sleeve casual dress.
  • Features: Casual round neck,puff long sleeve,tie front belted,solid color,above knee length,perfect to be a tunic dress.
  • Design:Two long wide straps can be tied front,wear as a dress or long tunic,look more slimming.
  • Occasions: Work,casual,party,daily wear.Casual dress suitable for fall or winter. Perfect to pair with high heels or boots.
  • Please Carefully Refer to Our Detailed Size Chart On the Left Picture Before You Purchase; Tips: Amazon Generic Size Chart is not our size.

Description

Puff Long Sleeve Tunic Dress for Women Tie Front Casual Dresses
Package:1 Casual Dress
Sleeve Style: Puff Long Sleeves
Neckline:Round Neck
Design: Casual ,Puff Sleeve,Tie Front Belted,Solid Color,Tunic Dress.

Size Chart: 
Small:Bust:38.19inch; Sleeve:23.62inch; Length: 32.48inch;
Medium:Bust:40.16inch; Sleeve:24.02inch; Length: 32.95inch; 
Large:Bust:42.13inch"; Sleeve:24.41inch; Length:33.43inch;
X-Large:Bust:44.09inch; Sleeve:24.80inch; Length: 33.90inch;



I ordered a Large based on the reviews and typically wear a size 12-16 depending on cut and style as I have broad shoulders. It fits perfectly and hits me right around mid thigh length. I'm 5'5 for height reference. The belt around the waist makes it adjustable and is very flattering. I love the long sleeves that can be pushed up to 3/4 length or worn long and they aren't too poofy or anything. I ordered the purple color and the fabric is light but not see through. I'm going to wear it this weekend on a date night and will share pictures and update the review then.

for the yellow polka dot dress I give it a 3 Star; It wouldn't let me submit different reviews for the two dresses, even though they are both very different;
I ordered a Large, which I normally do in non traditional size dresses and the other reviews didn't indicate to size up. The material is a little flimsy and cheap feeling, but the price for the dress wasn't uber expensive, so not really a big deal. The polka dots and overall style of the dress are really cute. I'm giving it a 3 star bc of how short is is (I'm only 5'5) and it's almost too short to wear without hose or leggings or some jeans. I think it might make a cute coverup for the summer, but I doubt I'll wear it by itself due to the fabric and overall length. The chest area was pretty tight as well and I am a 38, B for reference.

I was a little surprised by the material of this dress - I guess I though it was going to be a cotton material and it is not. The good thing about that is - less wrinkles :) Overall, the style is flattering and I like it :)

I ordered a size up because I saw other reviews of it being too small. I am 5’4” and 140lbs and ordered a large. The dress fit me very well and was comfortable. It was a little short, but I wore it with tights to make it less noticeable. You can tie the front as tight or loose as you want so the size doesn’t have to be perfect, but definitely order a size up.

Bought this dress to wear to a bridal shower and got tons of compliments! I’m 5’0 140 lbs and bought a size medium. It was a little shorter that I normally like to wear but it was fine. A little big on the arms but overall fit well. Very comfortable and the tie is very flattering. I plan to buy in other colors!

Overall pretty happy with this dress. I got it in 2 colors: navy and black. The material is a little weird.. a bit thicker than I thought it would be. I’m not sure what the material is but it’s a bit scratchy. I would also say it runs a bit small. Other than that I actually think this dress is SUPER cute! The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it’s a weird length.. too short to wear to work without leggings or something under it but too long to wear as a tunic because it’s obviously a dress... great length for a night out though! ☺️

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar