Fruit of the Loom Men's 10 Pack Low Cut No Show Socks, White, Shoe Size: 6-12

October 05, 2019

Fruit of the Loom Men's 10 Pack Low Cut No Show Socks, White, Shoe Size: 6-12

Fruit of the Loom Men's 10 Pack Low Cut No Show Socks, White, Shoe Size: 6-12

Pretty decent socks for the price. They are really thin, and you should expect to have black fuzzies on your feet for the first several times that you wear these. They are low socks which is exactly what I was looking for.

Giving them 4 stars since they have a lot of fuzzies almost every time I've worn them, and they are pretty thin.

These are sort of lightweight so they won't have your feet sweating like other socks I've tried. I still have to wear them longer to test for durability but at first sight and having worn them for a couple weeks, they pass the test and they're holding up well. Sizing is a bit off at first, with them fitting too large but they shrink in the first few washes and then they fit very well.

For the longest time, the reinforced section was for the toe section only. The seam went directly under the ball of your foot and got a hole in it very quickly.

They have fixed this issue by reinforcing the part of the sock you actually step on. Genius, right? Now, these socks last a long time and are very soft. Bravo, fruit of the loom.

What’s to say? They’re socks. Socks do one thing. They keep your feet warm. That’s it. If you want to know ABOUT the socks, read the amazon description. If you want to know how I feel about the socks, well I feel pretty neutral, Karen. I will say that the sock monster must not like them, because I’m never missing one of the pair.

Very nice at a great price. Wife and I share some socks, these are some that we can both wear. She loves the low cut....I'm not a fan. But these keep her off my calf highs.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Item may come with grey heel/toe or solid grey sole
  • Soft cotton

Description

Fruit of the loom 10 pair value pack no show



My husband wears only cotton sock, or at least the highest percent of cotton that I can find. He”s had fungus if he wears synthetic socks. These are great quality.

I like no show socks, because I live in AZ, so I would get that tan line while wearing shorts. The socks are comfy, and fit as expected.

Their Socks! What else can be said? lol. At the time of purchase I got them for a great price! I have about 6 packs of socks now just buying when a good price comes up,lol

I HATE HATE HATE those little lumps of thread and sock at the toes of some socks. They get in the way, they rub weirdly, and socks should be the least troublesome part of a man's wardrobe.

These are smoooooooooooooooooth inside. My only beef would be the 6 - 12 size range. They are clearly not. A 6 foot would be lost in them, and a 12 would barely fit, if at all. 8 -10 is more believable.

Great socks for the pair if you wear a size Thirteen they fit a tad low great for size twelve Or so I would think. Over all great socks for the price.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar