Garlic Press, 2 in 1 Garlic Mince and Garlic Slice with Garlic Cleaner Brush and Silicone Tube Peeler Set- Aluminum Alloy Garlic Crusher and Slicer- Durable and Easy to Clean

October 03, 2019

Garlic Press, 2 in 1 Garlic Mince and Garlic Slice with Garlic Cleaner Brush and Silicone Tube Peeler Set- Aluminum Alloy Garlic Crusher and Slicer- Durable and Easy to Clean

Garlic Press, 2 in 1 Garlic Mince and Garlic Slice with Garlic Cleaner Brush and Silicone Tube Peeler Set- Aluminum Alloy Garlic Crusher and Slicer- Durable and Easy to Clean

I love garlic, but I don’t really enjoy pressed garlic. I feel like it burns and gets bitter. Having the slicer feature on this press is a winner. I get perfect slices of garlic, and my hands don’t smell like garlic.

I HATE chopping garlic into tiny little pieces for my meals. This little gadget has been saving me time and energy with my garlic chopping! It’s the perfect addition to my kitchen tools. Now I get excited to add garlic to my meals. I may have to get more as stocking stuffers for my family members who love to cook.

I don't know why I waited so long to get one of these. I'm not great at mincing, I'm slow with the knife and have to keep rearranging the cloves on my board. This is so much easier, by far. It's heavyweight and solid to hold, not light and plastic-y. So glad I finally got this.

Super easy to use, very durable and I love the way it slices the garlic... my wife and I enjoy cooking and use garlic as an ingredient often. This press was easy to clean, and it has a great feel to it... not super heavy where if you drop it, it will break what ever you drop it on. Great durability, and it easily is becoming one of my favorite tools of the kitchen.

Works great! I love how there is an option to mince or slice. Makes for quick work in the kitchen. Also love how it’s made well too. Highly recommend!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 【2 in 1 function】 2 in 1 versatile garlic press- crushing and slicing garlic, 2 styles for your choice to suit, which will save you precious time, and make your life so much easier in the kitchen.
  • 【Easy to use】 Our garlic press come with the little silicone peeler tube, just put in the clove in the sleeve and roll it back and forth a couple of times, the garlic comes out clean. Put the peeled clove of garlic in the press and close the handle and squeeze the garlic through the screen, out comes mincer garlic and slicer garlic.
  • 【Premium Aluminum Alloy】This garlic press is made of high quality aluminum alloy and it will last a long time. Ergonomically designed non-slip handles will be comfortable to get best grip.
  • 【Easy to clean】 Just rinse it under water, it comes with two cleaner tools: A spiked cleaning attachment to easily push out anything stuck. A small cleaning brush to clean out the pieces of garlic that gets stuck in the sides and holes.
  • 【Great combo】You will get a garlic press, a little silicone peeler tube, two cleaner tools. It is quick and efficient and you could even do it without having garlicky smelling fingers. If you hate to peel garlic, this is worth trying out, it will never be a problem anymore.

Description

Wobrikosee garlic press-excellent kitchen gadget! the garlic press is made of aluminum alloy, which is very heavy duty, solid and well constructed. 2 in 1 versatile garlic press- crushing and slicing garlic, 2 styles for your choice to suit. easy to clean: just Rinse it under water, It comes with a small cleaning brush to clean out the pieces of garlic that gets stuck in the sides and holes. ergonomically designed non-slip handles- comfortable to grip, and is very easy to push the garlic out of the press. The lever is easy to use and packs a A certain punch when pressing the garlic. Just require a reasonable amount of pressure to squeeze out the garlic. how to use Wobrikosee garlic press 1.The rubber sleeve- just put in the clove in the sleeve and roll it back and forth a couple of times, the garlic comes out clean. 2.Put the peeled clove of garlic in the press. 3.Close the handle and squeeze the garlic through the screen, out Comes Mincer garlic and slicer garlic. it is saving some time in the kitchen and stinky garlicky fingers. package contents 1 x garlic press 1 x Silicone peeler tube> 1 x Cleaning brush service: 40-day money back guarantee, 18-month hassle-free warranty with friendly customer service.


The garlic press has 2 convenient features mincing and slice. I've used both with ease. This has been a big time saver! The little silicone tube for peeling garlic is simply but it does the trick.

This garlic press did surprisingly well for my Thanksgiving cooking! The quality is really good despite the cheap price. Cuts out the extra few minutes for mincing garlic which makes a huge difference when you have a lot of cooking to do.

I wouldn't call myself a chef per se, but I do LOVE to cook! I am a stickler for fresh, made from scratch dishes and meals. I have gone with out a garlic press for so long but realized I was using more and more fresh garlic in my meals. I was SO tired of cutting and straining my fingers for the perfectly sized garlic....I broke down and bought a garlic press. Not ANY garlic press, but this garlic press. Best. Money. Spent. Ever. This little gadget is a life, finger, and time saver. It can mince the garlic PERFECTLY, it's very easy to use, and the best part...the cleaning brush. That definitely makes clean up so much quicker. Honestly, if you use garlic in your dishes/meals and prefer that "from scratch" taste, this is the way to go. Definitely recommend this handy little kitchen helper.

This garlic press works great. I love that it is brushed metal and not polished. It presses the garlic perfectly, and it’s nice that you have two options for pressing. I can’t stand the garlic smell on my hands, this press is perfect to help avoid that and cut down on chopping.

We recently returned from Italy and purchased quite a few ingredients to make Italian dishes at home. One thing we noticed on our trip was how important fresh garlic was to a dish. We purchased this Garlic Press and it has made adding fresh garlic so easy. We use the mince part to add to dishes and the slice if we are going to pan fry. The brush is also a really nice feature for easy cleaning. The press box did come slightly bent up but luckily it didnt effect the use of the product at all.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar