Custom Catch Dog Nap Mat with Design (Large) - Hearts, Bones, Paws

October 03, 2019

Custom Catch Dog Nap Mat with Design (Large) - Hearts, Bones, Paws

Custom Catch Dog Nap Mat with Design (Large) - Hearts, Bones, Paws

My dog is not really an aggressive chewer, but she had ripped the last crate liner I bought her to bits. I saw this mat and read some of the reviews and decided to give it a try. It is a really, really nice, thick, cozy, and well-made mat. I ordered the red one and the color is really beautiful and deep, and the other side is a super soft and snuggly shearling. My dog is a 4-year old rescue, and she has a LOT of separation anxiety (which she frequently shows us by using my carpet as her toilet), but now she loves to drag this mat out of her crate and kind of threaten us as if she were about to say, "Look - I'm about to eat my new bed!" I know that sounds stupid, but a lot of owners should understand. But in reality, she fell in LOVE with this as soon as she saw it. She's tried to gnaw on it a little bit, but mostly when she brings it out of her crate, she lays on it - which says a lot for how much she likes it.
This really is the nicest crate mat that I've ever seen. It's also so thick that it would work really well as just a bed outside of a crate, too. And when this came in, I was surprised - no, ASTOUNDED - at how fast it was. I ordered it (with no Prime shipping), and 3 days later this CUSTOMIZED bed was at my door. A lot can really be said for this company. I would DEFINITELY buy from these guys again.

This is an absolutely adorable pet bed. I ordered a large in gray with the playful script for my 9 month old puppy. It arrived quicker than I'd anticipated and was soft and well made, but a little small for his crate (26x42x30). I thought it would be much more comfortable to lay on than the bunched up blankets I had in there. Well, this bed only last 3 days before my dog ripped it up and I had stuffing all over the place. If the the material had been a bit heavier then hopefully it would've lasted longer but that's the only reason for taking off a star. I'd recommend this for a less active, less destructive and calmer dog but definitely not for a wild puppy

I cannot say enough good things about this product--the price is great and the online description is spot-on (even the colors were true to the description). Also, the product arrived extraordinarily fast. Notably, the other reviewers who said the mats were thinner than expected must not have read the description. Do not confuse plush dog beds with crate mats- (which I, among others, require because our dogs love to eat stuffing).

Also, as soon as I put it on the ground, my cat would not get off it. I'm now dealing with a constant battle between the 50lb (and growing) puppy and 12lb cat over who gets to lay on it. I'll be ordering another three tonight--one to end the battle and another two as gifts!

Received my CAT mat (small) much faster than anticipated. Very nicely made, and personalized for my extremely spoiled cat. He hasn't had the use of it yet, as it's a Christmas present (shhhh!), but I'm very pleased and impressed with it. The fact that I had a color choice was wonderful, as most of Dexter's furniture was a one-color-only deal. Since I plan to use this on my sofa, it's an added bonus that it actually matches the room. Thank for for such a lovely product at a reasonable price. I highly recommend this product and the seller.

Our new puppy Buddy loves his personalized mat and so do we...It keeps him off my rugs and carpet as he only wants to lay on it now! Custom Catch offered excellent customer service, as well as an excellent product, with very fast shipping. I plan on buying two more for our other pets:)


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • DOG NAP MAT with hearts, bones or paws design, large or small cushion
  • BEAUTIFULLLY IMPRINTED WITH YOUR PET"S NAME - Dog, Cat, Ferret, No problem
  • 5 MAT COLORS AND 4 CUTE TEXT STYLES - Purple, Grey, Maroon, Beige, Blue
  • SOFT HAND CUSTOMIZED AND MACHINE WASHABLE CUSHION
  • PICK YOUR FAVORITE DESIGN - a welcoming addition to your crate, carrier or couch

Description

With the Custom Catch personalized dog nap mat (large or small), your dog or cat's name will be permanently imprinted on their favorite soft, cozy place of rest and relaxation. Pick from Purple, Grey, Maroon, Beige, Blue pads and add the text you want! This dog kennel mat in large or small size is a super cute way to keep your pet happy. Select a font that shows everyone your pet's personality. This personalized dog bed or cat bed is an ideal cushion to fit crates, carriers, doghouses, floor, window sills and other nap spots. This pet bed mat features a rectangular shape and fits most crates under 36 inches in length. This reversible bed is made from high quality fleece and has plenty of fill to provide a comfy sleeping spot for your favorite furry friend. Delivering beautifully personalized dog beds clearance priced and washable is our mission. Machine Washable - this dog bed can be machine washed. Dimensions - small size measures 15.7 x 23.6 inches. Large size measures 23.6 x 31.5 inches. Perfect for crates or as a standalone bed mat. Keep your dog or cat cool in the Summer, warm in the Winter. Uses - kennel, crate, carrier, car seat, dog house or a mat on the floor. Beautifully imprinted - pet's name in your choice of fun and original fonts. Thick hand customized cushion. A lightweight travel mat that can be rolled up and taken with you on every trip. Personalized showpiece kennel pad has a softness that pets gravitate to. Colors help hide shedding, while giving you the options to match your home décor. A 100% polyester fill cushion offers superb support underneath your pet's body and is particularly soothing for stiff joints. The Custom Catch personalized dog and cat kennel mat creates a welcoming spot for your pet whether at home or spending a weekend away. Keep your pet feeling comfortable and relaxed wherever you go with the Custom Catch bed mat--because your little pal deserves nothing less than the best.



I bought 2 mats, a large for my dog and a small as a gift. My dog absolutely adores the mat. I started out with personalized side up but she prefers the "shaggy" side. It hasn't been laundered yet and I hope the pet hair comes out easily. I will advise later if there is an issue on that. The delivery time was very fast. I plan to order more as gifts. Great job Custom Catch!

this product was a gift, when it shipped (quickly, right before xmas) it was a beautiful burgundy color just as described and the name was printed perfectly. i am told and that the dog loves her new mat and i would certainly buy again from custom catch (shown in photo is a large pitbull with the large size matt)

There needs to be a "5 Star PLUS" rating for deals like this one. I buy a lot of items from Amazon, but I'm very busy and hard to impress. If merchandise is essentially what I expected, the price is fair, and it arrives on time, I don't generally bother reviewing it. But this particular item arrived early, despite (adorable) personalization, and the value is exceptional. These pet nap mats were made and packed with care, and they are thick and luxurious. They just arrived (days early), so if they let me down after usage and multiple washings, I'll amend this rating. If you see no amendment, you may safely assume that I've continued to love them as I expect to. In addition to the five star rating, I'm voting with my wallet - I've just ordered another one.

The dogs in the photos are 8 lbs., pictured on the L size mats. I also have a 30 lb. spaniel who fits nicely on this size as long as he isn't sprawled out lengthwise.

Shopping for my Kanye (my dog) is just as important as shopping for one of my kids so when I ordered the Kennel Mat I was hoping for greatness. From the moment of ordering to the QUICK Custom delivery and the Perfect quality of the mat, I am beyond happ

This is a really nice looking mat and my cat really likes it. He didn't want anything to do with it at first but as soon as I put it in his stroller he jumped in, curled up and went to sleep. Seems like his stroller is his new nap spot now.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar