CO-Z Sunglasses Organizer for Women Men, Multiple Eyeglasses Eyewear Display Case, Leather Multi Sunglasses Jewelry Collection Holder with Drawer, Sunglass Glasses Storage Box with 12 Compartments

October 03, 2019

CO-Z Sunglasses Organizer for Women Men, Multiple Eyeglasses Eyewear Display Case, Leather Multi Sunglasses Jewelry Collection Holder with Drawer, Sunglass Glasses Storage Box with 12 Compartments

CO-Z Sunglasses Organizer for Women Men, Multiple Eyeglasses Eyewear Display Case, Leather Multi Sunglasses Jewelry Collection Holder with Drawer, Sunglass Glasses Storage Box with 12 Compartments

This is really a very nice eyeglass case. It is very well constructed and the latch works good. The quality of this case is outstanding, very sleek and classy looking, which is exactly what I was looking for. I can leave this out on my table (where I put my purse, etc.) and it adds a nice look. What a GREAT deal this is!!!

Many reviews have noted receiving their case damaged (shattered glass, disconnected hinge, etc.). Mine did arrive intact with no visible problems.

Since it is meant as a sunglass case, I guess I don't see the need for the lockable lid, but maybe someone else thinks that is needed. In its place, I think a simple closure with a magnetic lock would suffice for most users.

The slots are about the right size for most normal glasses - if you have oversize sunglasses you might want to check to see if they might be too large. On the lower drawer, the material covering the dividers wasn't properly glued in place - not a big deal, but not great quality control either.

The one thing I noticed was the box had a really funky smell when I first opened it. I let it air out a couple of days and it it with a little Febreze which seemed to mostly do the trick. Hopefully, the smell will completely disappear over time. Not a deal killer, but it was a minor annoyance.

For the price, I didn't expect a lot and the few minor problems (smell, separately material, etc.) are things I can live with. And while it does say that it is a leather case, I have my doubts. But that's not a big deal for me.

I absolutely love this case. It looks great. All my glasses fit nicely. I’m a sunglass lover and I wanted something nice looking to store and protect my glasses. This was the perfect choice. I would recommend it.

Never realized that something like this existed or that I needed it. However, since I now have 4 different eyeglass prescriptions (don't ask!!!) and 2 pairs of some prescriptions, keeping track of my glasses looked like a nightmare in the making. Eyewear Organizer to the rescue!! Is this a top of the line, Italian leather box, No; did I want one, No. I have spent enough on glasses and prescriptions!!! This is a nice looking organizer that fits my need. I don't expect it to last a lifetime, but I see no reason why it will not provide me with the organizer I need for quite awhile.

What a great product! I love the way this attractive organizer keeps my sunglass collection protected yet accessible. Over the years, I have invested in quite a few pairs of optical-quality fashion-forward sunglasses in different styles and colors. Before heading out each morning, I pair just the right sunglasses with my outfit for the day. This organizer makes that process a lot easier and much more fun for me. Now, my sunglasses no longer sit on a shelf where they could easily get knocked over. They are no longer in separate cases where I can't see them. They are visible, protected and showcased like the jewels that they are. This is a wonderful product for anyone who has lots of eyewear. And the price? You can't beat it. I highly recommend that you give it a try.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • NOT YOUR AVERAGE GLASSES ORGANIZER, comes with 8 or 12 compartments, perfect to store your sunglasses, with the help of a divider (NOT included) it can be easily turned into a wonderful organizer for your jewelry and watches
  • GREAT SPOT FOR YOUR COLLECTIONS, made of moisture-proof PU leather exterior accented with soft lining interior for elegant and luxurious appearance, making a perfect home for all your collections of glasses, watches, jewelry etc.
  • EASIER TO PICK A STYLE, transparent acrylic top allows you effortlessly to see through the box, making it super handy to pick a pair of glasses or watch to match your outfit
  • LOCKABLE & DUSTPROOF ORGANIZER, the lid shelters your favorite item from dust and excessive moistures, making sure they are just like brand new for years to come, the lockable organizer provides even more security
  • A FANTASTIC PRESENT, the perfect combination of functionality and elegance, this organizer is made to impress

Description

This leatherette case not only protects your eyeglasses from dust and scratches, but also offers a stylish addition to the room. There is an elegant lock and key (at the top level) for security.

Maintenance:
It is recommended to use soft cloth to clean the box gently. Do not scrub harshly.

Specifications:
Material: PU Leather Exterior, Plexiglas, Nonwoven Fabric
Color: Black (Leather)
Lining Color: Cream (Lint)

Case Size: 13.2 x 7.7 x 6.1"
Inner Small Compartment: 6.1 x 2.2 x 2" / 155 x 55 x 50mm
Weight: 4.2 lbs / 1.89 kg

Package Includes:
1 Eyeglass box
1 Key



Good item that I never realized I needed. Perfect for cleaning up the clutter. A little flimsy but it's not exactly a high use item. The quality is fine for what it is used for. Only reason for deducting a star is that there is just an awful smell when opening the bottom drawer. Probably from the chemicals used to treat the wood but I have left the drawer open for days at a time and it won't go away. Drawer doesn't get opened all that often though so overall, happy with the product.

It's a great space saver and organizer for my sunglasses. It also lets me know what I have before I buy yet another pair of black sunglasses.

Wow, I am really impressed by this box. When I received it I thought to myself, " What did I order that is this heavy" when I opened the box I was surprised it was this case. It has a very high quality look and feel, beautiful lid that opens and stays up perfectly. The drawer is smooth when opening and the finishes are just beautiful. I purchased this for my husbands designer sunglasses collection and I want one for myself. Just a very lovely way to organize and keep sunglasses dust free.

Great for storing my sunglasses and watches. High quality looking at a good price. Reduces clutter on my desk. Well made and attractive. The handles and lock should be larger tho. The top is poly so it won't break like glass.

I don't know that I can accurately convey how much I love this product! It's perfect for me in every way!

I have several pair of expensive sunglasses and the rest are "fun" pairs and I have filled this case. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that my investments are protected from being damaged (physically) and from dust. I used to keep all of my sunglasses in individual hard cases and with that many pairs, it looked cluttered. Now they're nearly organized and I can view ALL of them easily so I can put them back in rotation! lol

It's like an armoire for my sunglasses and I love it!

Obviously so happy with this purchase. Glad I made the investment

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar