Under Armour Locker T-Shirt-Royal-Small

September 24, 2019

Under Armour Locker T-Shirt-Royal-Small

Under Armour Locker T-Shirt-Royal-Small

Very hard to find well fitting shirts for myself. I went through at least four different shirts. I am 6'0 198 lbs with an athletic build and the large fit great! It isn't baggy up top at all. Not too tight. The bottom is looser, not snug. But not baggy by any means. Very comfortable material. Good looking shirt.

I wear these shirts to work and I am lifting, stacking, pulling and pushing for 8 hours. The key for me was ensuring that I order "Loose Fit". received the new shirts very quickly and they fit perfectly. Great product and they hold up very well in countless machine washings. Very Pleased with the "loose" fitting shirts.

My husband loves this brand it works well and does the job right for him. He gets all he needs out of it and stays cool while wearing it. I will definitely be buying more of this brand.

Fit is good, shirt started to pill after a couple washes. Works good for workouts. I wish UA would come out with a fit for guys that don’t have a huge gut - sometimes it’s like wearing a mini dress.

This shirt works. I wear it for beer league hockey games. I'm an awful player but the shirt keeps me cool.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Updated lightweight UA Tech fabric with an ultra-soft, natural feel for unrivaled comfort
  • Re-engineered athletic fit and lightweight stretch construction allow for full range of motion
  • Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body
  • Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes
  • Smooth, chafe-free flatlock seam construction

Description

The Under Armour Locker T features soft polyester material, lightweight stretch construction, and anti-odor technology for the ultimate in comfort and performance.



Feels great. I've gone to the "performance" type tee shirts these hot days, and this works well. Material feels just right. When they go on sale, I'll get more.

This is a loose fitting shirt, which fits perfectly. Its snug in the shoulders and arms, and loose in the mid section. As i dont wash it weekly, its held up quite nicely.

My fiance works in construction and can never have enough under armour shirts. They're great for all weather, hot or cold. They're durable enough to last through months and months of hard labor. Still have them to this day.

My son has to have gray shirts for his PE uniform. This shirt is great - doesn't hold odors, wicks away sweat, looks great.

I don't put these in the dryer they last longer if you let them air dry nice shirt.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar