Cat Kigurumi (Adults XL, Black & White)

September 24, 2019

Cat Kigurumi (Adults XL, Black & White)

Cat Kigurumi (Adults XL, Black & White)

I love this! I wore it for Halloween and I wear it to sleep! It wa every popular at the Halloween party and everyone called me lisa frank kitty. I wore a pair of glittery doc martens with it. So freaking cute.

this is a super cute super warm onesie its a lil baggy in the crotch for my taste but comfy and warm.

Such a fun costume/PJ! Sazac is the most legit brand when it comes to good kigurumis. I don't bother taking chances on others unless they are SUPER cheap. This one is so warm too!

How could you not love an oversized cozy cat suit? If you are over 5' 8" the suit will not have as much droopy material. Great to snuggle in and relax.

Definitely the best onesie I've ever bought. Super comfy, great quality, and very cute. Would recommend.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% Original from Sazac the creator of Kigurumi in Japan. (NEW)
  • Machine washable High quality fiber used in manufacture.
  • Adult Kigurumi are One-Size-Fits-All and Unisex. They are made to be loose fitting and will fit anyone at least five feet tall.
  • Made with love by Sazac.
  • Buy from Global Deals Today to be assured of getting an authentic Sazac Kigurumi.

Description

After slipping into this Cat Kigurumi, you'll be ready for cuddling with your special someone in cute pajamas or hunting your prey in a sexy costume. This Kigurumi, with its white belly, tail and cute ears, is sure to make a great costume for your next party! There's no better way to show off your feisty attitude.



Friend loves it

The softest, most adorable thing I own.

Best gift I've gotten my little sister so far!!!

SO cozy and fun. The regular sized one is HUGE on me and I am 5'8", 165 lbs....but that is what I expected, so totally happy with it!

This was a gift for a friend and she loves it!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar