Slim Wallet with Money Clip RFID Blocking Minimalist Bifold Wallet for Men Genuine Leather Front Pocket Card Holder

September 24, 2019

Slim Wallet with Money Clip RFID Blocking Minimalist Bifold Wallet for Men Genuine Leather Front Pocket Card Holder

Slim Wallet with Money Clip RFID Blocking Minimalist Bifold Wallet for Men Genuine Leather Front Pocket Card Holder

This may be the best Wallet I have ever owned. Wallet is constructed of what seems to be good quality leather. The stitches are in uniform very tight and no stray strings. The Wallet has an outside Clear pocket for your ID 2-3 cards can fit in this pocket. I have 2 ID's in mine with no problem. The opposite side has 2 pockets for your everyday use cards those can also hold 2 cards each.Then inside you have 3 card slots on each side these are pretty tight and I would say I wouldn't force more then 1 card in those. There are 2 cubby holes on each side where you could put an additional card or 2. The money clip is very tight when closed and also stays open when you open it. It can hold 1 bill and I have tried it with about 25 bills and it stays tight no problem.

 Great wallet. It really is small compared to the wallets most people are used to lugging around. I use it in my front pocket. For the slots and features I go into more depth in the video. The front ID pocket also blocks RFID which I wasn't expecting. That just makes your information more secure but it is something to consider if you need to swipe a PIV card frequently. I received the product at a discounted price to test and review it. I gave an honest rating based on my personal experience. If anything is unclear or you have any questions feel free to ask me through the comments below. If my review was helpful please click the link below, thanks!

Solid and well constructed. I love having the money clip built in as it makes the bills easily accessible and they do not fall out. Because the wallet is compact in size, it does tend to stack your cards on top of each other more than a larger sized wallet would. This makes it small in width and height but will make it thicker. A trade-off I suppose. The cards do fit snuggly in the wallet and don't fall out like they have on some other wallets I've used. And I absolutely love the fact that my driver's license (if that is what you choose to put there) is on the outside, easily viewable for store clerks... without even opening the wallet.

Pretty good wallet - better value at $8 when there was a promotion. This wallet helps solve the problem of carrying a bulky wallet. However, it doesn't eliminate it. But I don't think that is the wallet's fault. At the end of the day if you need to carry any more than 3-4 cards including your driver's license and a few bills, you will have a thick wad of plastic and paper to deal with, and there is just no way to get around that.

Most slim wallets have tried to solve this by adding pockets to cell phone covers, or by reducing the wallet to a thick rubber band to sandwich all cards and bills together. I hate both of those solutions because it's risky to attach everything to your cell phone, and you get little space, and the latter is completely impractical as you constantly have to open up your entire collection of cards, sift through them, and put them back before completing your transaction.

In truth, the traditional wallet is a pretty elegant solution, and there is a good reason why it is still the go to standard today. However, this slim wallet does help by essentially eliminating the thick outer layer of a traditional wallet. Picture the typical wallet with its money flaps and card slots. Now eliminate the money flaps, outer cover, and leave behind the card slots and a paperclip.

What this design does better than other slim wallets that have the money clip on the outside is to help conceal your bills and keep them organized so you can actually count them quickly. You get the benefit of quickly spotting your ID on the outside, and you get the same practical set of card slots on a regular wallet. You only miss the coin pouch which is fine by me.

While you can carry this in your back pocket, it works better as a front carry. After using this for the last week, I feel like this is about the best solution that we can get - unless you enjoy keeping all cards and cash bundled together and pulling them all out at once to sort through at every cash register.

If you have several cards, as I do (14 total), and you want a slim wallet that works well in your front pocket, then this is the ONE for YOU. I have bought several in the past, only to be disappointed because those did not live up to my expectation. This wallet does. It is well built using quality materials. The fourteen cards do have a few that are double stacked (drivers license has AAA card inside with it-fits snug, but works without issue whenever I need to pull it out to show while traveling), Plus, my medical insurance card another membership card shares another pocket inside the wallet. But, it works, and it works well for me. I'd highly recommend.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ※ RFID BLOCKING SECURITY - RFID blocking technology meets FIPS-201 security stands, keep your credit card and ID safety. Though it effectively guards against common radio frequencies, our id window minimalist wallet doesn't have the ability to block 125 KHz signals such as those for hotel room keys & access cards
  • ※ GENUINE LEATHER - Made with the Finest Napa genuine leather, the first class craftsmanship, classy, softer, last many years
  • ※ SLIM AND STYLISH - Measures 3.0" x 4.3" x 0.5". Designed Quick Access ID Windows, Holds up to 10 cards plus US bills with no bulk. Making this bifold superb for travel, and everyday use, keeping cards safe and organized
  • ※ GIFT BOX PACKING - Kinzd Men's Slim Front Pocket Wallets are the perfect present for Birthday, Anniversary, Graduation, College, Wedding, Groomsmen, Father's Day and other Special Occasions. Well packed in a nice gift box, so you can easily gift it to that special someone on that special day
  • ※ NO HASSLE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Our warranty covers any defect caused during product production and delivery. If for any reason you're not 100% SATISFIED, let us know and we'll do everything to help you: refund or a replacement, whichever you prefer

Description

Kinzd New Release: Mens Slim Bifold Leather Front Pocket Wallet with Money Clip

So, this money clip bifold wallet, AS137, is a brand new product. Before it been created, we did a deep investigation on the market. And we found that people much prefer to carry a small wallet instead of a big fat wallet. But they are forced to carry the bulky wallet, because people in nowadays always have many cards to go with. A lot of cards: ID card, driver's license, credit cards, various bank cards, public transport cards, business cards, some membership cards, etc. And of cause still need to carry some cash. It seems we have to accept the big wallet.

But Kinzd would like to try, try to make difficult things happen. We firstly decided to choose money clip model, which can significantly reduce the wallet's thickness without the 2 sides leather of money slots. Then, we shorten the width, finally to be 75mm. As you know, the US dollar's width is 66.3mm. To fully cover your cash, 9mm wider is necessary.

Third, we added 8 card slots inside the wallet, 4 card slots on each side. 8 is enough for some, but 11 is better for most. So we added 2 card slots and 1 ID window on the outside. These outside card slots are very convenient, because we don't need to open the wallet to take the cards out. We suggest you to put the most frequent using cards in these outside slots, and the window is perfect for your license.

This is RFID Blocking Wallet: Keeps your vital information in cards from being stolen anywhere. Does Block 13.56 MHz Frequency (Credit cards, debit cards, driver license and ID cards); Does NOT Block 125 KHz signal (ID badge, access cards and hotel room cards).

That's all, hope you will like our Kinzd slim money clip wallet.

BTW, this wallet have 6 months guarantee.



This is a great wallet, and absolutely ultra slim. I replaced my old wallet with this one and removed a total of 5 business cards from my old wallet that did not go into this one. That being said, this wallet is a third of the size after loading that my other one was, it is comfortable, easily fits in my back pocket, and I find that I actually forget it is there because I no longer feel the bulge like I did with my old wallet.

Just a note, there is no "pocket" opening like with many other wallets, there is a metal bar in the center to hold cash. I miss the pocket opening for business cards that I receive, but not so much that it even drops a star from the overall rating for this wallet.

I will update this review in the future, after some time using this wallet. For now, just received it, and I love it. It is a replacement of my now 14 y.o. bifold Montblanc 'simple' wallet... I spent a lot of time looking for something similar in design or better because it was time to change it. Here some pictures with 12 cards - I can easily put 2 more, and some bills, and 2 other small plastified paper document (c.c. size). Everything tight and holding perfectly. Will update in a year probably, just to say how it is holding up!!! But definitely recommend it for now, looks great.

Needed a really small wallet that held more than just a couple of credit cards, and I liked the security feature of this one, too. This is well made, all leather, except for some high-quality elastic fabric that holds some cash bills under a strap and forms a separate stretchy pocket for odds and ends. I also like the visible driver's license slot. I can put half a dozen cards in this and my license, along with some cash, maybe a little change, and a spare key! It is amazingly small and thin, for all that. Great buy! Wish this same style came in brown, but not a deal breaker.

had another wallet, same style different seller, that needed to be replaced. this one had the look and style I wanted so I grabbed one. Let me say I am quite happy here on day 2 with this new wallet! I carry 9 cards plus license along with 2 or 3 business cards and cash (usually about 10-15 bills). Everything just slipped in with no problem! I had anticipated tight fits and a breaking in period but it all fits snugly and securely. Might just buy another one for the drawer so I have it when this one wears out.

I like the compact design and use the wallet daily. The wallet has two credit card slots on the outside which make access to the most frequently used cards very easy. The one issue I have had, however, was in the clear id slot. My id is difficult to get out of the slot as it is with many wallets. However, on the 2nd or 3rd time to retrieve my id from the slot, the slot ripped slightly. Fortunately the rip stopped and has not appeared to get worse over time. The upside to the tear is that retrieving my id is now very simple. However, the fact remains that I have a rip in the wallet already.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar