HiVisible Reflective Belt with 2 Reflective Bands (Green Belt + 2 Bands)

September 24, 2019

HiVisible Reflective Belt with 2 Reflective Bands (Green Belt + 2 Bands)

HiVisible Reflective Belt with 2 Reflective Bands (Green Belt + 2 Bands)

Have used this regularly and I feel much safer riding. Feels very sturdy and is highly visible against my black backpack. I use the belt to wrap around my backpack which I ride with all the time. I like that the belt is adjustable to fit either myself or my backpack.

Not really for plus sized, 2x, folks. Wanted to wear slung shoulder and it's not long enough to wear over layers worn in cooler/cold weather. Upgraded my review as a result of their phenomenal customer service!

I wanted a reflective device that would provide some visibility at night while not annoying me while running. Previously I had a vest, but it would jump up and down and got annoying. This belt is nice because it's elastic, and also adjustable. I hardly notice it's there, and it reflects light well.

Love the belt. Very light weight and elastic. Very comfortable forgot I had it on. Love the bag it can with. I also bought the wrist bands and ankle bands. They’re great also. What ever I feel like wearing or need at the time with the weather.

The belt is elastic and adjustable. The reflective stripe is very reflective. I don’t know how they got the reflective stripe to be elastic like the rest of the belt, but it works fine.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • BE SAFE AND VISIBLE: 360 high visibility reflective gear from 800 feet on all weather: night, dark, rain, fog
  • MULTIPLE USES: Reflective belt, army pt belt, glow belt, reflective sash, backpack band, military reflective belt
  • PERFECT FIT FOR MEN AND WOMEN: Adjustable from 27 to 47 in. Wear the reflector belt over any clothing: shirt, tops, jersey, jacket or ruck
  • MOST COMFORTABLE FEEL: Fully adjustable, lightweight, breathable and no batteries to worry
  • SAFE OUTDOOR - Perfect accessories for night running, cycling, biking, walking, motorcycling. Reflective running gear for men and women

Description

Pink reflective belt, pink pt belt, reflective belt for women, 360 high visibility reflective gear from 800 feet on all weather: night, dark, rain, fog. MULTIPLE USES: Reflective belt, army pt belt, glow belt, reflective sash, backpack band, military reflective beltaps, clips, cuffs or holders, reflective wristbands, reflective armbands. PERFECT FIT FOR MEN AND WOMEN: Wear the reflector belt over any shirt, tops, jersey, jacket or ruck. Running accessories for men and women. MOST COMFORTABLE FEEL: Fully adjustable, lightweight, breathable and no batteries to worry. SAFE OUTDOOR - Perfect accessories for night running, cycling, walking, motorcycling. Reflective running gear for men and women. Made from high reflective ribbon, reflective fabric, reflective material



This elastic highly visible adjustable belt is easy to put on and take off.

I feel so much safer walking now with this belt, no matter if during the night or day time....so light you don't even know you have it on!

Great reflective belt. Perfect for night running

Just as needed,

Does what it is supposed to do - very reflective for night running

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar