SKYDEERE Winter Work Gloves - Warm Deerskin, Windproof Wool Winter Outdoor Casual and Work Glove for Party, Ski, Running, Driving, Motorcycle and More (Gray Extra Large)

September 10, 2019

SKYDEERE Winter Work Gloves - Warm Deerskin, Windproof Wool Winter Outdoor Casual and Work Glove for Party, Ski, Running, Driving, Motorcycle and More (Gray Extra Large)

SKYDEERE Winter Work Gloves - Warm Deerskin, Windproof Wool Winter Outdoor Casual and Work Glove for Party, Ski, Running, Driving, Motorcycle and More (Gray Extra Large)

Skydeere is an excellent company that genuinely cares about their customers - nice gloves great price I ordered X-large but on me the gloves feel more like medium - my hands are big so next time I'll order XX large -- I left this old review to show what a great company this is - they sent a pair of XX lg gloves today - fit perfect, warm and made me feel vey special - Skydeere did not have to do this - it is a rare gesture these days for a company to truly care about their customers it isn't your fault my hands are too big. Thanks folks it felt like a Christmas gift - Merry Christmas to you and for the people who read this - please buy from this company you will not regret it.

Snow and frigid temps are back, UGH. I needed a new pair of comfortable snow-shoveling gloves with fully sueded palms for grip, but not cowhide because it gets so darn stiff in the cold. These feel great on my hands - soft deerskin suede on the palms and fingers make them very pliable, a generous fit without being too loose, and good insulation on the backs, with less on the faces, for dexterity. How that affects running, I have no idea. Great down to 25 degrees, I'd say, and will go to zero or less only with good liners, which I have. They have a nice cushy feel to them, inside and out.

I take a woman's XL in a glove, and they never fit. If by some chance a pair is wide enough, the fingers are always at least a full inch too short. I buy men's mediums with a slender profile so my hands don't look like bear paws. The girth of your hand, measured around the widest part of your knuckles (where the fingers join to the hand), is your true glove size. These Mediums run slightly large for a man's size 8.5, if that helps anyone. That's my girth, and these would fit a man's size 9 hand. They make my hands look big, if not bear paws, but I'm only using them for shoveling snow so I don't care. They'd look fine on a man's hands. The finger length is also generous. If you're a guy with relatively short fingers, these might be a problem, especially with the bulkiness of the fingertips.

No texting inserts in the fingertips, which I have no interest in anyway. If texting with gloves is imperative, it's not happening with these. Those images are accurate, so take note of those fingers.

All in all, a great glove for the price.

They are great for general use like shoveling and going to and from work. The wind chill here in the upper Midwest has been hitting -40 degrees the last few days and I find that these gloves work pretty good at keeping my hands warm. For reference though my hands usually don't get that cold until it gets in the teens or lower. They are nice and soft out of the package with no break in period, offer good coverage of wrist, and are easy to pull on and off. I shoveled 3 two car driveways at -9 with wind chills even lower and by the end only the very tips of my fingers were just starting to get cold. I have had much thicker and larger gloves not perform that well. I would not hesitate to buy again they are a good quality glove.

Really pleased with these gloves. I've only had them for a week, but have surely been used during the recent cold. I can attest to the gloves keeping your hands warm with temperatures in the teens.

Other notes, the sizing is to the small size, so consider your order carefully. Also, these gloves are attractive enough to be worn with business professional wear.

Highly recommend.

Had the devil of a time finding insulated gloves that would fit my husband's large hands. The XXL fit him perfectly, and were so soft. We have a farm, and these gloves kept his hands toasty warm in snow and 10-degree weather while feeding cows. The leather palms were flexible but with enough traction that it was easy to grip slippery items. He loves these gloves, and I just ordered him a second pair.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Premium Genuine Deerskin Leather Suede is naturally soft and flexible, with moderate abrasion resistance. And the polar fleece back is windproof, comfort and warmth. All materials are skin friendly and moisture wicking layers inside keeps your hands sweat free.
  • 3M Thinsulate Insulation protects your hands while you're out working in cold temperatures.It helps trap hands heat, while allowing moisture to escape. Keep the hand temperature to the maximum extent possible.
  • Double shirred elastic wrist keeps the glove closed around your skin and keeps dirt, debris, snow and cold wind out in winter outdoor sports. Keep your hands warm as much as possible.
  • Suitable for Outdoor Casual & Clothing Collocation & Work. Premium genuine deerskin suede glove is very beautiful, comfortable and high grade. Perfect for cold winter casual, riding, driver, hiking, running, bicycling, shoveling snow, landscaping, DIY projects, Cross-Country skiing, snowmobile and other winter outdoor activities.
  • Money back guarantee: your gloves are backed by our unconditional 90 day guarantee. If you need smaller size gloves, you can choose our female deer skin winter gloves SD8663T https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=me%3DA3QHRLI2UB2J2&field-keywords=winter+gloves

Description

[ Exquisite Workmanship -- Craftsman Spirit ]
Only to present the perfect glove for you, The craftsman carefully selects the best Deerskin leather. Adopting delicate and smooth sewing craft, focus on every detail to guarantee premium quality and durable performance of the Warm Deerskin Winter glove.
Handmade Deerskin Winter Glove will give you the best experience of premium leather close fitting, comfort, and warm.

Premium genuine deerskin suede provides ultra-comfort and fitting - No other materials can replace! It is perfect for winter outdoor sports and work. It will be a great gift for your families, friends and workmates to play together in winter.

Glove Feature Descriptions: Perfect materials combination provides Warmth, Comfort and Durability!
❄ Palm - Suede deerskin leather is naturally soft and flexible with moderate abrasion resistance.
❄ Back - Polar fleece is a classic fabric material to protect against cold conditions.
❄ Lining - 3M Thinsulate insulation is warm yet lightweight, powerful yet thin. It helps trap hands heat, while allowing moisture to escape. Keep the hand temperature to the maximum extent possible. It protects your hands while you're out working in cold temperatures.
❄ Wrist - Double shirred wrist and elastic cuff keep dirt, debris, and cold wind out. In addition, it provides additional protection and flexibility for the wrist.
❄ Storage - Plastic buckles to keep the gloves safe in the storage mode. Also makes it easy to carry.

Sizing:
Measure your hand's circumference following our image diagram to find the most appropriate size.
Black&Gray&Yellow:
Small: 6.5 - 7.5in circumference
Medium: 7.5 - 8.5in circumference
Large: 8.5 - 10in circumference
X-Large: 10in - 11in circumference
XX-Large: Above 11in circumference

Inside Package
❄ 1 Pair Glove
❄ Color: Black/Gray/Burgundy/Yellow/Blue/Pink



I'm not sure if they are minus 20 gloves or not because I've been in those conditions and I have a very different glove for that. But for daily in and out of the car and walking down the streets in Cleveland, Ohio winter these are perfect. Nice and soft and comfortable.A decent leather palm. Probably not your work glove but a good durable, very warm daily use glove. Exactly what I was looking for. Highly recommend these. I will try them winter biking which is what they are sold as and I imagine they will be great for that. Just not in Alaska. That I know. I like 'em!

I was on a hunt for cold weather gloves for I ride my bicycle for most of the year and it gets pretty nippy here in in the Bay Area in California specially at nights going until dawn. I had a pair of gloves marked the words "3M Thinsulate" I have forgotten the name brand but it was my very favorite cold gloves but unfortunately, I misplaced one of the gloves and since only one glove is no good...so I threw the remaining one away. I found this pair of gloves here in amazon and I looked at the reviews and since I was convinced that it was a good quality gloves, I placed an order for a pair. 2 days after that and now it's here and I'm wearing it, i must say that it's one great pair of cold weather gloves! You can see the quality of the stitchings and how everything seemed to be finely made and they didn't skimped on the detailing properties of these gloves. This gloves are perfect for riding bicycles jogging walking hiking up the mountain in the 40 degree weather for it's very warm and your hands doesn't overheat. I recommend this good quality pair of gloves to anyone who is into outdoor activities.

Really happy that I bought these gloves. The gloves look extremely pleasing and provides great warmth even during freezing cold. Mostly I used the gloves while driving to and back from work and once while shoveling the snow out of my car. They are of great quality and never let your hands or finger feel any cold. The product arrived in time and perfectly fit my hands. Definitely recommend to anyone who want a decent, affordable and high quality winter gloves

When I ordered these gloves, I did not even realize they were made with deer skin... That said, they have been a very pleasant surprise. I wear these every day walking the dogs, so they do get some wear pulling back on our naughty dogs all the time. They are soft, warm, and durable for regular daily use. Not sure if I would wear these to construct a house or something, but they make a great glove for daily use. One other comment, I also clean the snow off of my car with these, and I think another cool property of the deer skin is that they have a bit of natural water resistance. Snow and water just brushes off.

The gloves arrived as anticipated and are made well. The size was very good (I wear a large ladies) and comfortable. They are definitely warm and I would recommend to others looking for warm gloves.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar