AOBOCO Sterling Silver Key Pendant Necklace Lucky Clover Key-to-Love Jewelry with Swarovski Crystals for Her Women

September 14, 2019

AOBOCO Sterling Silver Key Pendant Necklace Lucky Clover Key-to-Love Jewelry with Swarovski Crystals for Her Women

AOBOCO Sterling Silver Key Pendant Necklace Lucky Clover Key-to-Love Jewelry with Swarovski Crystals for Her Women

I ordered it on 25th at night, I received it this morning 27th.This necklace is absolutely beautiful! My daugther loves it very much. It is her favorite necklace . It looks very cute on her. the necklace is well made and is gorgeous. This is my first purchase from Aoboco and I will definitely be buying from them for my friends and family in the future!

I love the product, I love the qualities of the necklace it match all my clothes and its cute to wear any occasion, it look beautiful than the picture.

My mom loved it. Great necklace.

This was a gift for my sister and I was very pleased with it. It would have been better with a little longer chain but she loved it

Purchased for my mom


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ♥UNIQUE DESIGN♥Clover Keys celebrate the luck, joy and optimism of a life well-lived. Icons of self-expression, the keys embody independence, confidence and power.
  • ♥MATERIALS♥High-polished and Made of White Gold Plated 925 Sterling Silver with Crystals from Swarovski.
  • ♥SIZE♥Pendant:0.62 inch*1.66 inch,with 18 inch Box Chain
  • ♥PERFECT GIFTS♥ Key pendant necklace Package with Gift Box,Ideal Gift for Wife,Girlfriend,Mother,Grandmother,Daughter,Sister, Aunt, Mom,Grandma,Nana,Granny as Birthday Gift,Wedding Anniversary Gift,Christmas Gift,Valentine's Day Gift,Mother's Day Gift
  • ♥SERVICE♥ 100% Satisfaction and Money Back Guarantee. If There are Any Problems with the Purchase, Please Feel Free to Contact Us, We will Help to Fix the Problem.

Description

AOBOCO focus on women fine jewelry, combined with charming Swarovski crystal and hypoallergenic sterling silver to make eternal ladies jewelry, where you can find any style necklace you want

AOBOCO jewelry is designed about a joy for life and a timeless beauty,which come from love and dream . All of our products are manufactured at a high level.Every detail is highly valued from concept to completion, To make sure every piece of the jewelry to be the best one

100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

60 days free risk money back to protect you when you receive any defected order, welcome contact us for any question or advise.

Package information:

1*key necklace

1*silver polishing cloth

1*gift box



Got this for my wife and she loved it. Very pretty and even nicer in person

Very nice and pretty necklace. I bought this for my daughter for Christmas and she loves it.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar