CLARKS Women's, Leisa Skip Sandals Black 7.5 W

September 14, 2019

CLARKS Women's, Leisa Skip Sandals Black 7.5 W

CLARKS Women's, Leisa Skip Sandals Black 7.5 W

These sandals are so comfortable. I have wide feet with narrow heels, so it's hard to find shoes that fit right. I did not have to order a wide size with these, which is great because they do not slip off my feet or gap at my ankles! They're cute, too - I got them in pewter. It's less silvery than the picture - definitely a metallic tone, though, somewhere in between silver and gold (and I say this as someone who makes jewelry! It's definitely not the color of pewter, but it's pretty anyway!).

I have purchased many Clarks sandals and shoes over the years and they never disappoint!

tight at toes area hoping too stretch

Love white sandals for summer, and these sandal fit the bill. Fits, looks very nice.

R. Smith

Very comfortable and looks good. Not a bright red, more like a rusty red color.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Women's Clarks, Leisa Skip Sandals
  • This classic comfort sandal is perfect for Spring
  • Leather uppers
  • Slip on style with adjustable back strap for a secure fit
  • Antimicrobial fabric linings

Description

Women's Clarks, Leisa Skip Sandals This classic comfort sandal is perfect for Spring Leather uppers Slip on style with adjustable back strap for a secure fit Antimicrobial fabric linings Ortholite cushioned footbed with Cushion Soft technology for added comfort Manmade outsole



Pretty and comfortable

well made

Everything I expected from a Clarks shoe. Extremely comfortable plus stylish!!! I will be purchasing multiple colors.

Nice quality. Great support and stability.

I can always count on Clarks to fit me perfectly no matter the style. These sandals are no exception.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar