Meaneor Womens Plain V Neck Short Sleeve Tent Dress Long Slouchy Casual Tshirt Slit Maxi Dresses with Pockets Black Medium

August 20, 2019

Meaneor Womens Plain V Neck Short Sleeve Tent Dress Long Slouchy Casual Tshirt Slit Maxi Dresses with Pockets Black Medium

Meaneor Womens Plain V Neck Short Sleeve Tent Dress Long Slouchy Casual Tshirt Slit Maxi Dresses with Pockets Black Medium

I wont rate this dress down just bc i dont like it because it is true to the image but it isnt for me. I ordered this in green and the color matches as does the length, cut and style. However I am not fan of this clingy spandex material. I ordered a dress feom verdusa made very similar to this and the fabric pn both is supposed to be 95% rayon 5% spandex but this verdusa one feels more cotton blend with a little bit of rayon which I prefer versus this one which is very stretchy, easily wrinkled and clingy if you buy the wrong size, as some would say. It is light and airy so good for summer and if you like this material I would recommend. Oh also it has a seam on the back that I didnt quite care for but thats personal preference. I am 5'2 and ordered a small. When I put the dress on it covers my toes so tall girls will love it and short girls maybe wear sandals or heels with at least an inch of height if your my height so it wont drag on the ground. Its well made with a few extra untrimmed threads but otherwise good construction.

Update: it does stain quite easily. So have some blue dawn dish soap on hand or shout to get stains out and rub it in well to sit. And then let it soak. Before washing. Don’t recommend drying in dryer or frequent machine washing’s, hand wash is sufficient.

FYI: This dress is intended to be worn loose. It is very true to size meaning it fits loose. This is the perfect weekend run around or stay home dress! Bonus!!!! It HAS side POCKETS! Really happy with my purchase. These type of orders can be a hit or miss. Also, I am 5'6" and this dress went all the way down about 1" off the floor. If you consider yourself to be short, this will be long for you.

Can't go wrong with a stretchy loose stylish dress! Happy buyer!

I got the tan color and it is very cute! I am 5'6, 125 lbs and the Small was a bit large on me, If there was an XS I think that would fit me better, however the dress is supposed to be loose fitting so I think that it still looks good on me. I received compliments on it when I wore it. Very comfortable and easy to dress it up or wear it casually.

I got this dress to wear while I’m 8 months pregnant and I ordered it in my regular size before pregnancy to wear after the baby comes. Fit my belly perfectly and is super stretchy! Can’t wait to wear it more even this summer after baby comes. It’s also cute if you knot the front panel.

I love the way this dress fits! I order the black in a size small and it really fits me so well! It is very comfortable and the fabric feels great against my skin! i think this dress is great for in the house or great for a day at the beach as well!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Material: 95% Cotton 5% Spandex, Soft Smooth Thin Fabric, Feel Nice On Skin
  • Slit Maxi Dress Style, Dress It Up Or Down, Nice For Cruise, Fit For Everyday Dressing, Wear At Home, Travel, You Can Match With Your Pumps, Heels, Boot
  • Machine Wash Or Hand Wash, Hang It Out To Dry To Prevent Shrinkage.
  • Model's Measurement: Height: 177cm/5'9", Bust: 88cm/34.6", Waist: 62cm/24.4", Hip: 94cm/37" , Wear: S
  • Notice: Before Order, Please Carefully Read The Size Chart We Provided In The Pictures (*Last Image*)

Description

Want something slightly different this season? Stand out with this oversized swing long maxi dress! It helps you to look amazing on beach, baby shower party, any casual special occasions.

The fabric is soft and stretchy which is comfy to wear, and the relaxed style make you elegant and charming all day

floor Length
Solid Color
Package Content: 1 x Women Dress
5 Sizes available:
Size: There are 5 sizes (S/M/L/XL/XXL) available for the following listing. please allow 1-2cm differs due to manual measurement, thanks (All measurement in cm and please note 1cm=0.39inch)



The fabric of this dress is nice, flowy and good quality for the price. It is also soft and but also thick. Not see through or flimsy. It's light weight. I like that is has pockets and side slits.

The material, the design, the color, the pockets, everything about this dress is amazing! It is WAY looser than I expected it to be and that is the only downfall. It is super comfortable and stretchy!

I love the pockets on this. The medium fits great, little long but I'm only 5'2. I am 110 lbs & normally wear small. These run just a bit small but I room. I wear these strickly for comfort at home or with family or just girls nite in.. Your ladies could wear it out.

I love this dress, very comfortable for casual wear. The material is thick and very nicely made.

I'm in love with this dress and I will be ordering one and each color.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar