Everbellus Womens 24 Spiral Steel Boned Satin Underbust Waist Training Brocade Corset Black S

August 20, 2019

Everbellus Womens 24 Spiral Steel Boned Satin Underbust Waist Training Brocade Corset Black S

Everbellus Womens 24 Spiral Steel Boned Satin Underbust Waist Training Brocade Corset Black S

This corset is AMAZING, especially for the cost. I tried on a $150 corset and this matches the quality of that corset. It was uncomfortable and a little tight, but I think once I "train" my waist and wear it a bit more, it'll become more comfortable. I liked that I could put it on and tighten it myself, I tied it in the front in the photo, but you aren't supposed to do that. It shrank my waist down to 23" and added the more noticeable curves I was looking for. I have a thin waist already (24.5"-25"), but I don't have the curves I was looking for. This gave that and supported my back! Don't tighten it all the way immediately, it WILL be uncomfortable. I would suggest wearing a tight fitting bra and putting the bra on before the corset, I put the bra on top of the corset and it looked a bit weird. But as soon as I removed it out of the packaging I could tell it was a high quality corset; it was heavy and the fabric seemed of high quality. I'm buying another one for my friend too!

I haven't purchased anything like this before so I bought the wrong size; my fault, I thought I was supposed to go smaller than my actual waist size, however this has no give at all so it's important when buying to get the correct size! I am returning this one but I've gone ahead and bought the correct size (my actual waist size) because this is GORGEOUS! It's very pretty brocade with nice ribbon ties in the back. The quality is amazing, much better than I would have expected for the price. I'm short waisted so I was a little bit worried about how this would look, but no need to be concerned as it gives a lot of oomph to my shape and once I get the correct size I'm sure it'll look absolutely amazing! I bought this to wear as part of a halloween costume but I definitely see myself wearing this outside of the holiday.

Is there something higher than 5 stars? I just got mine today and it is absolutely perfect!!!! Fits like a glove.
I have EDS and have a rotated pelvis and floating ribs. It is quite painful.
I tried a cheaper corset first just to see if it would help my back. It did, so I ordered this one two days ago.
I am hooked for life! It not only supports my spine and ribs, but my pelvis feels more stable. And it is beautiful!
I am so thankful. My life just became less painful. I want one in every color!

I bought this to some waist training and to assist with my diet. According to the size chart, I should have bought a 5xl, instead I ordered the 3xl. My natural waist is 40 inches and the first time trying it on, I was able to go down to 36 inches. I'm able to tighten it more but then it's slightly uncomfortable. If you're confused about sizing, go down at least one size if you want to actually cut inches off. For bigger girls, theres more to pull in so go down 2 sizes. I tested the bones with magnet and they are in fact metal. For the price, this is a pretty good corset and I look forward to wearing it out.

It fit a tad tight but once it took me a good 20 min 2 get into, it fit perfectly. I am very happy with it. It was comfortable. It was long enough. The straps allowed me to wear a bra and not have the straps show. It's very sturdy and high quality. I think I might buy all the colors. I really do love it. I am 5'3 and 135 pounds if that helps.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Don't use AMAZON size chart. Please choose it from our Size Chart located on the left of the product image.
  • How to wear: The size tag is located closely to the narrower side of a corset. Wear the narrower side on the upper abs and the wider side on the lower abs.
  • 24 Spiral Steel Bones provide a great support.
  • Front Design: Busk Closure, Back Desing: Lace-up. With modesty panel at back. Matching G-String.
  • 100% Everbellus brand. Everbellus is a registered USPTO trademark. Trademark No. 86778926. Please do not attempt to infringe our right otherwise legal action will be taken.

Description

Everbellus corset is a registered brand under trademark law protection.

Features:
1. 24 Flexible spiral steel boned & steel busk. Internal flexible boning can prevent the garment from rolling up or down.
2. Strong corset cord lacing back, allowing you to adjust for a comfortable fit to your body and waist.
3. This satin underbust corset is good for waist training. It can help you shape your waist, make your curves look more fascinating and charming.
4. Perfect for wearing under an outfit as a shapewear corset, showing it off for some cosplay or Halloween costume

Specifications:
Material: 100% Polyester+5% Cotton+5% Elastan
Colors: Black, White
Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL
Please choose the size by your natural waist measurement:
XS/ Fit Natural Waist 22"-24"
S/ Fit Natural Waist 24"-26"
M/ Fit Natural Waist 26"-28"
L/ Fit Natural Waist 28"-30"
XL/ Fit Natural Waist 30"-32"
2XL/ Fit Natural Waist 32"-34"
3XL/ Fit Natural Waist 34"-36"
4XL/ Fit Natural Waist 36"-38"
5XL/ Fit Natural Waist 38"-40"
6XL/ Fit Natural Waist 40"-42"

Note:
Package included: 1 pc waist trainer + 1 pc G-String + Everbellus's tag.
Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, hang dry.



Follow the manufacturers size guides and this will fit perfectly. I got this for my daughter who gained a few pounds, and it resulted in her prom dress not fitting or the zipper not going up. This corset was in fact a life saver! Not only did the zipper go up smoothly, but she had no lumps and bumps from a muffin top or bottom. She looked stunning!

This product did only have one ribbon. The knot was to the bottom. It was laced in such a way that you pull from the center tightly and tie off... instead of doing top and bottom halves separately. It worked beautifully and did not loosen or come undone even though tied with just a bow.

More comfortable to put your bra on first instead of after!

New to corsets. Primarily bought one to aid with my back alignment and back pain. This corset is wonderful. Although I cannot close it- yet, the support it gives is wonderful. I had no pain at all from the very start of using it. The quality of the corset seems great? In my search for corsets- this one for met all the criteria for a quality OTR corset. And for 19 bucks- it’s a steal for a beginner. I’m sure there are other corsets with even more amazing quality- but this one is great for me- a novice. I will graduate to those in time. I bought a medium- true waist is 30. I cannot close it- but as it seasoned- not only was it easier to snap in- but I could also pull the ribbon tighter- the seasoned corset is so comfortable. And my back feels great. And I look more curvy a plus to my intention of only diminishing my back pain. I stealthed the corset twice a day, four hours a time to start. I even napped in it and woke up with what seemed a looser corset! It’s very comfortable. The length is perfect. And with correct sizing- there was no back fat spillage. Some spillage on the bottom- that’s a personal issue- resolved with exercise and proper diet. It’s a great buy!

Wife has "real" corsets that cost hundreds of dollars. Needed a small black one for a costume. This one is nearly the quality of some of the better ones. Fabric is extremely nice and the boning, while flexible seems well done. Busk could be stiffer, strings could be better fabric, but overall we are blown away by the quality for the price. It is closer to a real corset than a costume piece and could not recommend it more .

This arrived on time and was better than I expected. I am new to the corset world and have never worn an actual steel boned corset before. I was looking at much more expensive ones but wanted the chance to try it first and make sure I liked it. This is the perfect starter corset. Its comfortable and cute! I am stealthing at work today and you can already tell a big difference in my silhouette and posture. Can't wait to see the difference in a few weeks when I can finish tightening it down, as I am following the two week seasoning guideline I read about when first researching corsets.

Amazon review

The item arrived promptly in good condition just as it was described.

This was my 1st shape forming corset.

In the past I have only worn fashion corsets from Victoria's Secret that weren't real shape forming.

And they were priced around $50~$60, which makes this corset a bargain.

This garment fit me perfectly from the 1st try on.

It gives me such slender looking waistline and makes my clothes look great over it whether they are body forming or loose.

It is not bulky, so even the tight dresses doesn't reveal I have a corset underneath making it very discreet to wear with confidence.

If anyone have problem getting nice shape around the waistline, I suggest re-lacing the string to adjust the area you want to cinch in.

I found that with my long torso, it made a vast different where I pulled the laces to tie to enhance the best slender looking waistline.

I was so happy with the product that I ordered the OverBust Corset which fits great also.

I plan to order more in White both Under Bust & Over Bust for my summer attire.

I already have few of my girlfriends totally convinced to order one for themselves after seeing how well my clothes hang over it.

Couple of them have told me that they purchased Corsets in the past, but they were too expensive and often couldn't seem to fit right.

I suggested them to order through Amazon.com.

My one concern was that this item seems to come a bit larger in size as my Size Small is a bit too big and the back lacing areas are butted to each other making it unable to tie it any tighter as I get shaper as my waist gets trained smaller. :-(

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar