Earthwise Reusable Storage Bags Totes Extra Large Container Backpack Handles w/Zipper closure in Matte Black Great for MOVING, Compatible with IKEA Frakta Carts (SET OF 4) (Pink)

August 25, 2019

Earthwise Reusable Storage Bags Totes Extra Large Container Backpack Handles w/Zipper closure in Matte Black Great for MOVING, Compatible with IKEA Frakta Carts (SET OF 4) (Pink)

Earthwise Reusable Storage Bags Totes Extra Large Container Backpack Handles w/Zipper closure in Matte Black Great for MOVING, Compatible with IKEA Frakta Carts (SET OF 4) (Pink)

I would have never been able to have a smooth transition in my move without these wonderful bags. I was a little skeptical at first after reading a few people reviews saying the bags had split on them. I’m so happy I ordered them anyways. I used and reused around 15 bags and only one split buy I was still able to use it. Mind you I will admit I super stuffed them. I would never ever be caught moving without these ever again.

I am so grateful for these bags, as they made my recent move across town so much easier! I used them to move my hanging clothes from my closet, and didn't have to take the clothes off the hangers (or deal with the slippery solution that covering them with garbage bags provided!).

One negative is that I would say, when full (but not necessarily heavy), I could not sue the backpack straps at all, which was a selling point for me. When I tried to use them, the stitching started to come apart where the straps were attached to the bag. So, I ended up just using the carrying handles (which held up just fine).

Definitely recommend for moving!!

I needed these for a move and they turned out to be better than I was expecting. I was looking for an alternative to boxes and it turns out with these I can easily fit my entire walk-in closet wardrobe (WITH the hangers). I emptied all of these bags out within 10 minutes of my move and was able to fold them somewhat back into their original shape easily. I should mention that they are also good for groceries!

These weren't as sturdy as the earthwise blue bags I bought. I noticed many ripped after the movers handled them. The movers were probably very rough with them though. I needed them for our large down comforters and these are larger than the blue earthwise bags.

So, what do you do with seasonal clothes/shoes, etc. ? You find a place to keep them (or keep them in the same drawers as your winter clothes), then, you're searching for "that" item and disrupting all items in the process. Granted, I've donated clothes this year, and most years, moreso as I go through "stuff" I've not worn in a long while. These keep dust off of it all, while allowing you to cycle your clothes in a better manner. I love this product!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • DURABLE & HEAVY DUTY: These bags are made from durable hefty tear resistant 140gsm coated polypropylene. They will safely hold up to 50lbs
  • MULTI USE: These extra large storage bags are great for storing and transporting all sorts of items, from clothing , toys , shoes , supplies, sheets , blankets, laundry and more! These bags are perfect for traveling when you have extra stuff that wont fit in your luggage or if you come home with extra stuff on your trip. Great for CLOTHES STORAGE, BLANKET & LINEN STORAGE, TRAVEL. These bags are compatible with IKEA Frakta Hand Carts
  • STURDY AND EASY TO CARRY: Durable heavy duty zipper closures. Set of long carry straps as well as additional back side straps that allow you to carry the bag like a backpack.
  • CONVENIENT: These bags can be folded up completely flat and into small size for easy storage in a drawer, closet, car or luggage.
  • EXTRA LARGE SIZE: 29" L X 12" H X 18" D - 22 Gallon Volume. Plenty of space to store and protect just about any item.

Description

Our Extra Large Storage bags were designed specifically to accomade 16" Adult HAngers so you can easily store coates, jackets, pants and any other clothing item on large hangers. With these innovative bags you can hang them in the closet or store them just about anywhere else. With short carrying straps as wwell as long backpack style straps these bags are a breeze when it comes to moving stuff arround.



These bags are amazeballs! I used them to organize and store baby/toddler clothes. They aren't super attractive, but they're a great value - very practical and easy to stuff and stack. I tried to pretty them up a bit with cute labels, and I'm overall very happy with the result. I gave the product 4 stars because the zippers seem to gape in places; I've been able to fix it when this happens, though.

Great bags for moving or storing things. I am very happy with the quality. They are holding up well as I use them for my house move.

I love these & use them for under-bed storage of clothing, sewing fabrics, sheets/towels/bedspreads & out-of-season footwear. The frames are rigid enough to make packing easy, but slightly bendable enough to comfortably get them out from under the bed. Very practical. Great price.

Order these for my daughter when she was moving. They came quicker than anticipated, and were perfect! I like the versatility and the fact that they take up very little room when not in use! Will definitely be ordering more.

Love these bags! Used them for moving and previously for storing apparel for a pop up shop. Super easy to carry and to store when not being used.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar