Amira - Tamarind Candy - 100 Pieces per bag 300g (10.5oz) - Pack of 2

August 25, 2019

Amira - Tamarind Candy - 100 Pieces per bag 300g (10.5oz) - Pack of 2

Amira - Tamarind Candy - 100 Pieces per bag 300g (10.5oz) - Pack of 2

These are sooooo good. I was first introduced to them at a local Vietnamese place (they came with the check) and immediately hunted them down online. I get them at the H Mart whenever I have time, but when I don't, I grab a bag off Amazon. They're addictive.

The taste is somewhere between caramel, apple, and pear--obviously none of those things exclusively, but those are what I say when someone asks "what do those taste like?" They taste like tamarind, my friend. But I know you don't know what tamarind tastes like.

These are my favorite candies of all time. When I lived in California I could easily find them. But since I moved to Florida it's been harder to find them here. So of course I had to see if I could get them on Amazon and I was so excited to find them here. I eat about 3-4 a day so I'll be back for sure!

Saw an ad online for a box of different candy types from Japan which got me thinking about childhood and the candies my Vietnamese friend and I would steal off her dads desk. Purchased these on a whim to try and see if this was what we were sneaking and much to my delight, it was! Noming on nostalgia as I type. Win!

Tamarind is a more South American flavor. At times it reminds me of artificial watermelon or sour apple -but tamarind is its own unique and distinct flavor.

Despite being a 300g, 100ct bag, the pieces are on the smaller size -akin to a life saver, so they don't last too long.

I first had this candy at a local Thai restaurant. Friend said she saw on Amazon. I ordered a bad and yep, same stuff! Love this candy!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Amira - Tamarind Candy - 100 Pieces per bag 300g (10.5oz) - Pack of 2
  • Artificially Flavored Tamarind Candy
  • 1 Bag Contains 100 Pieces!
  • Product of Thailand

Description

Ingredients: sugar, corn syrup (contains maltodextrin) artificial tamarind flavor



for being artificially flavored it does come quite close to tasting like tamarind, compare it to a strawberry candy having strawberry like flavor!

hell i would feel more comfortable popping this in my mouth in public than say a real piece of tarmind powdered with sugar/sour stuff.

When I had this at a restaurant we all loved it in my family. And then after knowing that we can buy it on Amazon we got it twice already. However would keep ordering occasionally so that I don't loose the weight taste. But once you have it with you, you can't keep yourself away from it.

I decided to try these, since i like tamarind, and was definitely not disappointed. Smooth tasting candy, not overly sweet, no acid, great tamarind flavor. I also love how simple the ingredients are; sugar, glucose, and flavoring. Won't find a list that short on many other candies. Very good value for such a large bag, and every piece is individually wrapped, so they'll last a long while.

If you love tamarind, these are for you. Wonderful taste, no spice factor at all. Pop in your mouth kind of candy and individually wrapped!

Childhood favorite, still tastes just as good. I'd recommend to anyone.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar