Professional DIY Lip Balm Crafting Kit with Wax Pouring Tray, Scraper, 50 Chapstick Tubes with Lids, 50 Chapstick Labels Included, Chapstick Maker by California Home Goods

August 25, 2019

Professional DIY Lip Balm Crafting Kit with Wax Pouring Tray, Scraper, 50 Chapstick Tubes with Lids, 50 Chapstick Labels Included, Chapstick Maker by California Home Goods

Professional DIY Lip Balm Crafting Kit with Wax Pouring Tray, Scraper, 50 Chapstick Tubes with Lids, 50 Chapstick Labels Included, Chapstick Maker by California Home Goods

I make lip balm to sell at local Farmers Markets. Using the tray to place the tube in works perfectly! I hear other people tell of how they fill the tubes while holding each tube, without a tray. The tray makes it simple to fill the tubes. I bought more than one so I can make different flavors in bulk. Each tray holds 50 tubes. The kit comes with the tubes, yet I order extra tubes.

The Dremel router table was very easy to set up and use. If you want the unit to work properly use it properly. Most of the You Tube videos I viewed all were attempting to take off too much wood at a time. To make your job beautiful make several passes and only removing a small amount of wood at a time. The bits I used were SPTA bits purchased thru Amazon, " excellent bits even when profiling harder type wood. I had laminated two extreme different color woods together, black walnut with a background of white hard oak. I cut out necklace type crosses, 2 3/4" in height, 2" in width and 5/16 thick, I made 4 passes with the Dremel router table and SPTA router bit with the profile 1/4 round with a notch on each end of the 1/4 round. This ended up with a dark walnut cross on a background of white oak. The Dremel router and the SPTA BITS WORKED FLAWLESSLY. Ask me if I had fun. Yes I did. If you have used large 1/4 or 1/2 router bit on a large table and router I think you could really have fun with a scroll saw and a Dremel making different cut outs. The Dremel table and the SPTA bits make a grate team. The bits are very inexpensive on Amazon and they did not seem to become dull.

This tray makes the whole process go faster. I was able to make 50 lip balms in a short amount of time. Clean up was very easy. After the balm cooled, I just scrapped the excess balm off the tray, popped out the tubes, and wiped them off.

I accidently bought this and couldnt be bothered to return it. Its nice quality and apparently arrived on time.

Guess im going to make some homemade lip balms now

Just started making my own chapstick and didn't feel like using a turkey baster or syringe to fill up each container. This makes filling up 50 at once a breeze. Now I need to find which tubes fit this as some I ordered are too big and can't be used


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • LEARN TO MAKE YOUR OWN CHAPSTICK: Are you a lip balm aficionado? Well look no further than our very own chapstick making kit, which includes all the tools you need to make lip balm like a pro at home. Our professional lip balm kit comes with its own lip balm filling trays and chapstick tubes with labels! This DIY lip balm crafting kit has everything you need to start making your very own lip balm!
  • ALL THE TOOLS YOU NEED INCLUDED: Included with each set is a slotted pouring tray, a scraper tool, 50 chapstick tubes, and 50 labels. Simply pour 7.5 ounces into the top tray, wait for the wax to dry, and use the included spatula to scrape of all the excess. Easy peasy! This chap stick maker kit has everything you need plus more!
  • EXCELLENT GIFT FOR DIY FRIENDS: This professional lip balm kit is the perfect gift to give friends and loved ones who enjoy little DIY projects. It has lip balm tube rack, labels, lip balm tube filler, and more! Our unique chapstick maker kit is the perfect present to give friends and loved ones for any occasion.
  • 50 LABELS INCLUDED: Add a professional touch to your homemade chap stick. Included with each set are 50 chapstick labels on which you can write a personal note or message for your special friends with dry lips. NOTE: wax is not included!
  • 30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Your happiness is our priority. If you have any issues, reach back out and we'll promise to make it right with a refund or a replacement, no questions asked.

Description

At California Home Goods, we know and fully understand the joy that comes from making your own supplies at home. That’s why we designed the DIY Lip Balm Crafting Kit for all chapstick aficionados. With a little bit of beeswax, flavoring, oil and creativity, our crafting kit provides everything you need to make professional-grade chapstick in your very own home.

What’s Included:

  • Pouring Tray for 50 Tubes
  • Scraper Tool
  • 50 Chapstick Tubes with Caps
  • 50 Labels

HOW TO USE THE CRAFTING KIT

  1. Pour 7.5 ounces of your melted preferred mixture (coconut oil, cocoa butter, beeswax pastilles, mica powder, peppermint essential oil) into the crafting kit, and disperse evenly with the scraper to fill all 50 of the tubes to the top.
  2. Wait approximately 1.5 hours for the mixture to cool within the tubes. Use the scraper to scrape off any excess wax from the top of the the tray.
  3. Remove the filled tubes from the scraper tray and use the included caps to keep your final product sanitary before distribution.
  4. Voila, you’re done!



I purchased this product for a make and take class I was hosting and it is incredibly simple to use and so helpful! The scraper is also helpful for overflows! The only thing I didn’t like was the labels. None of them stayed on the chapstick tubes and I ended up having to just throw them away. Kinda disappointed in that part.

This worked great! This was my first time making lip balm and it was so easy with this product. I can't imagine trying to pour into the lip balm containers without them falling all over and making a total mess!
I hope I can buy more containers to fit this product!

Be careful to let your stuff cool down or melty warped everything. Not that I did that. Either way still salvaged and will use again. It's a great investment if you're into making natural recipies.

I have a handlebar moustache and have been making my own wax for many years. I use a 50 percent mixture of beeswax and petroleum jelly. I am getting ready to make a new batch and needed some supplies. The items purchased will make my chore much easier since this is the first time I've used a tray to hold the tubes. I find this mixture is pliable and does a good job of holding the moustache. I do not use any scent in this mixture because, unlike the little left wing boys, I am actually a MAN

Love this kit so much because it reminds me of my childhood making lip balms with smackers. The ingredients in here are natural and nice to use, they are perfect and easy for a child to use and you can give it away for party favors!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar