DYMO LetraTag 100H Plus Handheld Label Maker for Office or Home

August 25, 2019

DYMO LetraTag 100H Plus Handheld Label Maker for Office or Home

DYMO LetraTag 100H Plus Handheld Label Maker for Office or Home

Does an absolutely great job at labeling! Most of the time, the labels adhere to everything, there are some types of plastic surfaces that it doesn't like to adhere to. I wish the lower case g, j, p,q, and y would allow the tail to drop below the other letters instead of scrunching it up with the general script line. It looks weird. So I generally type everything in upper case to alleviate that problem.

It took an hour to try to figure out how to find / or -, but once I got used to it, I really like it! It is quite different from the Dymo LetraTag that I used to own; e.g. No CAPS button to toggle. Overall, once I mastered how to find /,-,and capital or lowercase I found it quite easy!

Great product and good value for money. One of my reasons for not giving 5 stars is the lack of font diversity. Only 3 types exist - regular, bold and italics. Also, the use of the italics does not always print well - it appears as if a design flaw may exist. For example, when I typed the word "property" in italics, it seems as if two letters in the word were omitted (the word appeared as if its letters collapsed on itself - NOT legible. The regular font prints ok.

This label maker works very well and is easy to learn how to use. The labels are very legible and look very nice. The build quality is very good. I had trouble with the roll of tape that came in the machine at first. I ended up taking it out and putting another one of the 3 rolls that came with the machine. Later on I put the original roll back in and it works fine now, I have no idea why but I am not going to refuse a gift. The little cassettes that house the tape are very easy to remove and replace. The label tape is 1/2 inch wide and 13 feet long so you can get alot of labels out of a tape. I love my label maker, it is so easy to use and it cuts off the tape so easy and you can operate it with ease.

I like this label maker in the fact that it is compact and the labels it produces are great quality. The "keyboard" is not arranged like a computer so finding the correct keys was different at first, but I caught on quickly. I have used a Brother label maker which is twice the size with a keyboard akin to a computer, and it worked great too. However, I wanted one that was smaller and more portable. Easy to change the tape inside as well. Comes with a nice base holder for placing it on a wall-surface for quick access. Could not be happier with this product.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Choose from 5 font sizes, 7 Print styles and 8 box styles
  • See font effects on screen before you Print with a graphical display
  • Take advantage of 9-label memory and 2-line printing
  • Save power with auto-off functionality
  • 13-Character LCD screen

Description

Handheld label maker has 2-line printing, 5 font sizes, 7 print styles, 8 box styles. 9-label memory, date stamp, and 3 language options. 13-character LCD screen and graphical display on this label printerlets you see messages, and font and effects on-screen before printing. Prints on LetraTag LT labels available in plastic, metallic, magnetic and iron-on label varieties. Thermal printing needs no ink or toner. Automatic-off saves power. easy-to-navigate, quick-access buttons for swift and easy label making. Uses 4 AA batteries (not included). 1-year warranty.



This label maker is a big improvement over the P touch model I'd been using. The P touch tape kept jamming and I wasted a lot of money replacing the cassettes prematurely. The Dymo label maker uses a more reliable tape and is easy to use.

However, there seem to be some small deficiencies. First, it always defaults to a large size of font. It won't stay on the one I last used. It's hard to tell what the printed label will look like before you print it since the LCD display only has some icons to show the font size and style. Finally, I couldn't find some common symbols, like a dash, on the keyboard. Perhaps there are some things I don't understand about it that would remedy these problems, but right now I don't have an answer for them.

As a basic label maker this is a very good device that is straightforward, uses a reliable cassette, and is inexpensive. But a bigger selection of symbols, a way to keep the last format settings used, and a better preview display would be useful improvements.

This DYMO works very well. I am well pleased with it. Just a bit of practice working through the directions and I was ready to go. OK, small problem figuring out how to get the backing off the printed tape as there were NO instructions saying to fold lengthwise and peel off half a side of plastic at a time, but I eventually mastered it. And I can mount it on the wall for easy access. Really a very good buy. FredPM

I am a previous owner that I have had my previous one for 2 years when the display was not responding & I had to write out what I wanted the label to be & then type it. Therefore, I bought this updated version. I don't use it all that often but it is nice to have a crisp clearly typed label.
It is user friendly & may initially be frustrating to learn where things are located (like special characters). With 5 different font sizes makes for a vision impaired person to see it more clearly.
The magnet mount is strong & a nice added perk if you have something to stick it to. You can also mount it on a wall but with mine, the hardware is NOT included.
My old one took 6 AA where this takes 4. The weight is right around 14 ounces (round up 1lb).
My only downfalls for this item is the big cutter on the side of the machine. My older one worked perfectly & it was a press from the top cut & kept the appearance looking smooth & more professional. The other downfall is the noise, my older one worked making hardly a sound.

I use these to label inventory for my business and this works fantastically. It has a convenient memory feature so you can save labels that you know you will use often. Very easy to use and I didn't need to read any of the instructions.

Are you a Type A person?
Do you need things to be in order?
Do you love being able to find the correct drill bit before pulling out the 7th drawer in your tool cabinet?
Do you hate your children being unhappy when one puts files their school paperwork in another basket?

If yes to any of the above, then you will love having this label maker!!!!

Get two. One for house, one for your workshop!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar