Cuddle Baby 2nd Generation Boy Urinal Potty Toilet Training with Free Potty Training Game (Bright Blue Whale)

August 19, 2019

Cuddle Baby 2nd Generation Boy Urinal Potty Toilet Training with Free Potty Training Game (Bright Blue Whale)

Cuddle Baby 2nd Generation Boy Urinal Potty Toilet Training with Free Potty Training Game (Bright Blue Whale)

My son aims and hits the spin target, but it doesn't spin for him, which becomes very upsetting. I wouldn't recommend.

UPDATE: I was contacted by a conscientious customer service representative, who told me the spinning target was supposed to spin easily. She was concerned that I may have received a defective urinal.

She arranged for a new one to be sent, and I must say, the target does spin, and with much more ease. Also, I found that these fit perfectly on top of the baby Bjorn potty. The placement is nice and secure, but easily lifted off, by my 4 year old, (who has Autism,) to do his number 2 business. This setup is also the perfect height for peeing, standing up. Therefore, no extra room or wall hangings are necessary. See pics. I now give 5 stars.

We have the blue whale urinal and it was the best thing I ever bought for potty training. My son was ready at 2 years, but is a super-tall kid and didn't fit on the regular training potties. We have an ADA-height regular toilet so he wasn't quite tall enough to get on it by himself or stand to go. He loved the whale and took to it immediately! As a bonus, we don't have to re-train him to stand & go. I highly recommend this to anyone potty training a boy.

Pros:
-Came with sticky hooks that easily and securely attached to wall
-Deep well and sides held all liquid with no overspray
-Easy to empty and clean - we emptied in the toilet and rinsed in the bath, then set it upside down in the tub to dry
-Allowed independence for using the potty

Cons:
-The spinner seems a tiny bit high. When aiming for it there is a risk of overspray. Fortunately my son didn't care much about the spinner and it was no more than a nice surprise for him if it spun.

This helped tremendously with potty training my little one. It can be set to the toddler's height and has a fun, interactive spinner to engage the little one while he practices. It's easy to clean and set-up takes about 1 minute to place the hanger/suction cups on the wall or flat surface. Would recommend to anyone potty training boys.

This is one of the best finds I've had on amazon! My son has difficulty peeing sitting down and he's not tall enough to pee in adult toilet. It's wide so he has a large area to aim at. I do not recommend using the provided hooks because they do fail and will pull your paint off. I use 3m sticker hooks and these work great and won't damage your wall.

It looks very cute / funny too.

Bought this for my son for potty training and with a little trial and error of him figuring it out it works great. I bought this whale over the frog urinal because the reviews for the frog said it was tiny. The whale is bigger and perfect size. It has a spinning wheel for kids to aim at. I didn't rate it five stars because they need to work on better suction cups for ALL surfaces. I ended up buying dollar store suction cups that flip down to close the suction better on our tectured tile walls in our walk-in shower. Works great now. Only need to work on training for number two in the toilet!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • IMPROVED SAFETY & DESIGN - Whale model is now 40% larger with a smooth curvature bowl to prevent splash/ spillage. Replaced the old Froggy model which is prone to spillage and injury.
  • ENHANCED FEATURES WITH FREE POTTY TRAINING CHART & STICKERS - Comes with enhanced spinning water wheel to keep toddler focused. Encourage imaginative learning through Wallie the Whale story with training chart and stickers (Value: $5.99) included.
  • PORTABLE AND HYGIENIC- Removable, lightweight and easy to clean
  • FLEXIBLE MOUNTING OPTIONS - Old Froggy model can only be mounted on tiled wall using suction cups. Improved Whale model offers 3 mounting options: (1) Powerful suction cups, (2) adhesive wall hooks and (3) screw-type mounting plate that allow you to hang urinal securely on any walls. Allow parents to adjust potty to desired height or set whale to stand on the floor if preferred. (Note: For textured walls/surfaces, use only the screw type option. Screws not included.)
  • All Joy Baby whale urinals are designed in USA and made with high quality material. Beware of counterfeits from China. DIMENSIONS: 14.5 x 8.5 x 9"

Description

We have discontinued our old Froggy urinal and replaced it with our 2nd Generation Blue Whale Urinal. Our concern was on user’s safety and risk of fall/injury due to Froggy's frequent leakage problem below the wheel and spillage issues. Wallie the whale is now made 40% larger with an increased capacity of 4.2 cups and an improved water spinner that is 100% leak proof. Its smooth curvature bowl is also designed to better contain urine splash. Unlike Froggy that relies solely on its suction-type wall mount; causing spillage whenever its suctions fail, Wallie the Whale offers 3 different secured mounting options each to serve varying wall-types and needs. Additional base supports also allow users to stand Wallie on the floor where preferred. Potty training should be fun. Our kids learn best through play. So we have also included a FREE fun training potty chart with stickers (Value: $5.99) to encourage your kid in his training. Our enjoyable story of Wallie looking for Mommy is sure to fire their imagination and create periods of fun learning. With these enhanced features, potty training is now both fun and safe for your kids.



I was having a hard with potty training and I honestly couldn’t think of anything else to try...so I thought why not.... and WOW I can say it’s helped tremendously!! No more asking him if he needs to go every 30 minutes... I can’t say that this alone did it but it has helped. He enjoys having his own little space to go and he loves the little spinner on it too...It made potty training fun and I think that helps.

I got this potty for my son who had recently turned one. I didn't get it to actually start potty training but more so to get him use to at least seeing it in the bathroom. It arrived 3 days after he turned 1. He peed in it the very same day it arrived. He knows exactly what it is for. He pees in it at least once a day. I do not make him go. He actually chooses to😊. Easy clean. It hangs on the side of my tub.

Came off the wall using the sticky thing after only a couple weeks. My 3 year old didn't love it. The quality is nice, it's very easy to remove from the hooks (and I hope the suction cups, too) and easy to clean. I will definitely keep it around and try it again when he's a little older!

My son isn't quite 2 yet but I purchased this in hopes he'd catch on quicker with such a fun product. My 4 year old is a bit shy about using it and it's really small for anyone but the baby. So far we haven't gotten the 2 year old to use it so I can't say how well it works. I think my boys may feel more comfortable sitting on potty or using grown up potty to pee standing up because it is SO rare they ever see a urinal in use. Most of time we go out they're with me (mom), not daddy.

It seems solidly built and the trough is easy to take out to empty. The spinner is a cute touch. There are a couple options for mounting it but I didn't want anything permanently stuck. The only place we had to put it in their bathroom is the side of the bathtub... If I decide to move it into our room, I might put it inside the walk in shower because that'd be an easy place to clean and there'd be no issue with missing.

This was amazing in helping us potty train our kiddo!! I gave it 4 stars because it would be SO much easier to clean if it had a handle on the top so we could safely get it off the hook without as much of a chance for spills.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar