PortoVino Classic Wine Purse (Navy) - Fashionable purse with Hidden, Insulated Compartment, Holds 2 bottles of Wine!

July 28, 2019

PortoVino Classic Wine Purse (Navy) - Fashionable purse with Hidden, Insulated Compartment, Holds 2 bottles of Wine!

PortoVino Classic Wine Purse (Navy) - Fashionable purse with Hidden, Insulated Compartment, Holds 2 bottles of Wine!

I purchased the Porto Vino Wine Purse as a Christmas gift. It arrived on time, but I had an issue with the odor from the purse, as some other people have noted. Porto Vino Customer Service contacted me to find out if I was happy with the purchase. I responded that I loved the purse, but it had an odor. Monica, from Customer Service, apologized and told me that she understood that this happens with some of the purses wrapped in protective plastic after the manufacturing process. She suggested that I either return it or I could use an odor eliminator product called OdoBan and put the small container inside of the purse for a day. Since I wanted to have this as a Christmas gift and time was short, I opted to try the OdoBan. It is available at Home Depot for $1.00. Porto Vino was willing to reimburse me for the OdoBan, which I appreciated but declined.

I purchased the OdoBan and it worked perfectly by quickly removing any chemical odor. Afterwards, I noticed a small flaw on the purse handle where there was a black mark on the brown leather purse handle. I contacted Monica in customer Service and sent her a picture of the flaw. She apologized and agreed that the purse was indeed flawed. Because of the previous concern with the odor and then the cosmetic flaw, she offered to express ship another purse to me to arrive before Christmas. In addition, she told me that since I provided the picture of the flaw, I did not need to return the defective purse and that I could keep it. She made it so easy for me! The purse was supposed to arrive by Christmas Eve, but I just received the new purse today (two days early) and it is perfect. Thank you Porto Vino! You have a gem with Monica in Customer Service! I appreciate your quick resolution to the problem and I know the purse recipient will be thrilled with the gift.

The purse is very well made. The leather is beautiful; the lining material is tasteful. There is plenty of room for all of your belongings, such as a wallet, keys, phone, make-up, glasses, etc. The way that the insulated zipper compartment hides the pouch to be filled with liquids makes this a purse that you would be proud to use even if you were not using the purse to carry drinks! Love it!

It is nice to deal with an Amazon vendor that stands behind their products and quickly resolves issues without having to jump through hoops. Thank you Porto Vino.

This purse is amazing! Really well constructed, a great size, and so chic - seriously one of the prettiest bags I've carried. I'd carry it for the purse aspect alone. The fact that you can also use the wine reservoir discreetly and without making a mess is the cherry on the top. It's so cool that even though the insulated pocket can hold a completely filled bag of wine, the purse is still roomy and can be used normally.

I really enjoy finding new ways to places to take it. Super fun!

I bought this for a wine-drinking friend. I don't know if she used it yet BUT I did open it up and check it out before I gave it to her. It is a very well-made purse! Quality purse with the extra added benefit of being able to carry drinks in it. How can you go wrong?

LOVE this purse! Stylish exterior, well constructed & enough room to hold the contents of my normal purse. Pouch fits well into concealed zipper compartment. Pouch holds two full bottles (750ml) of wine. Only issue was the spout didn't retract into the bag when the pouch was completely full. After a glass or two was removed, it pushed in & the spout flap closed--could be easily remedied by not filling to max. I purchased the refill pouches, but washed out the original after first use & plan to use it again. One review said to swish some wine in the pouch prior to filling to eliminate smell/taste. I did this & didn't notice an issue. I did not purchase the recommended silicon glasses, but plan to do so. I've only had occasion to use once so far, but the novelty aspect paid for itself. Only caution: just because the wine purse holds two bottles of wine, does not mean you should consume the whole purse. Share with friends! :)

I used the bag to take to the Jazz Festival. It held 2 bottles of my favorite Chardonnay. It was classy and held my wallet - eyeglass case - 2 cell phones and my make up bag. Everyone I showed it to was saying that they were going to purchase one. It is great and actually I can use it for everyday use. ...of course I had to put it in the trunk of my car while driving out to the event. (open container law in California) I think I am going to order a red leather one too. My sister bought one in the fabric it's really nice too.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • PortoVino Wine Tote - Discreetly hold and pour 2 bottles of Wine (or 1.5L of your favorite beverage) from a removable, easy to use bpa-free party pouch. Each PortoVino has a unique, patent-pending secret, zippered, Insulated pocket that keeps your party pouch chilled for hours.
  • A fashionable purse inside and out, so you will look and feel great taking your PortoVino City Tote to any party, event, or dinner. Made of 100% textured polyester and lined with a soft polyester interior.
  • Designer flap on the back hides the pouring spout until you are ready to use it. Each PortoVino includes a party pouch.
  • It is roomy enough to hold a full party pouch AND all of your essentials in a separate compartment. Not just a silver insulated interior. Sized at 17 in x 6 in x 13 in

Description

You're going to love this super cute wine purse that can store and pour up to 2 bottles of wine in a secret insulated zippered pocket. It's the perfect amount to share with your friends at concerts, parties, events, or special dinners.

You can easily load the PortoVino with your favorite Rosé, or any beverage and it's roomy enough to fit all your essentials: keys, wallet, cell-phone, books, or laptop in a separate main compartment.

Sipping Chardonnay with your besties just got even more fun with a PortoVino Wine purse that lets you bring the party along wherever you are!



I bought this handbag because I loved the idea of being able to carry a beverage with me when attending outdoor events. I used a funnel to fill the bladder bag and 2 bottles filled it easily. The wine does add weight to the bag, but there were several of us and we equally carried the bag. Was very easy to fill glasses that was not conspicuous. Was nice to attend an event and not have to pay outrageous prices for beverages that are mediocre. The bag is very stylish and no one would guess what I was carrying. Also the wine bladder is in a hidden compartment that is lined to keep your drink cool. Several of my friends are now ordering the bag for themselves and for Christmas presents this year. There is still room in the bag to carry other things.

Very well made. Totally disguises / hides the wine bag. No smell at all, like the other reviews had mentioned. Love it. Looks like a regular purse with inside lining and pockets.

Love it. We took it to an event last night and it worked perfectly !!! Not sure if the bags are reusable but we are going to try. I read previous reviews about a smell. So I opened it up and let it air out for a few days before we used it. The true test will be when we take it somewhere where they search your bags

love it

I was pleasantly surprised when this arrived, because it's even nicer than I expected! I love that you can put wine (or whatever you like) in the bag and knew that it would be great for outings where glass isn't allowed (like the beach, parks etc.), but I didn't really expect to like the bag so much that I would want to use it as my everyday purse. It is a well-made high end bag and now I'm just using it all the time and I get compliments on it regularly. Planning to buy 2 more for gifts!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar