ATTCL Kids Hot TR90 Polarized Sunglasses For Boys Girls Child Age 3-10 1P5025 yellow-blue

July 28, 2019

ATTCL Kids Hot TR90 Polarized Sunglasses For Boys Girls Child Age 3-10 1P5025 yellow-blue

ATTCL Kids Hot TR90 Polarized Sunglasses For Boys Girls Child Age 3-10 1P5025 yellow-blue

Better quality than many pair of my High End $300+ Sunglasses!!!
I purchased these sunglasses for my very active 3 yr old son. I am blown away by the quality and thoughtfulness/ engineering of these sunglasses. The quality of the fitment, materials and lenses are better than many of the sunglasses I've owned and spent several hundred dollars for. I will be looking to purchase a pair of ATTCL for myself. The price is insane for these I had no idea this quality could be manufactured and sold for this price. 5 Stars all the way, you can not go wrong with these!

Fitment - Purchased these for my 3yr old son who has a larger head than average but had all the children in my family try them on. If your child is 2 - 10 years old (average head sizes) these will be a perfect fit.

Material - These are made with a very flexible plastic that has withstood my sons constant bending and pulling and are holding up amazingly (heavy use and still like new.)

Lenses- Awesome, polarized lenses. These ones do not distort the colors of whatever it is you're looking at. There is a slight tint in shade (so your eyes don't strain from brightness) but you get true colors and these are polarized lenses better than most high quality adult sunglasses.

This review is not exaggerated, I'm just that impressed with these sunglasses!!!

I ordered these from my son he's 9 years old he absolutely loves them. I pulled them out and stuck them on my head and he laughed and said those don't look good on you Dad and I stuck them back in the box and handed them to him and he said these are cool they're great little kid's glasses really good for the eyes nice quality Case quality construction

My 4 year old sons eyes are sensitive to bright sunlight. He absolutely loves these sunglasses! He's never been able to keep a pair longer than a week before losing them, but he takes such good care of these because they're his absolute favorite. He's proud of how he looks in them, and I'm happy they fit kids heads so well and that my sons eyes are getting the UV protection he needs. He always stores them in the case when not using them and keeps them clean with the included cloth.

These are great polarized glasses for a great price. They are a bit big for a child but not so big my son (who is 6 with a big head) can't wear them. Definitely suggest a good pair of croakies. The case they come with is good, not as sturdy as I would like for a pair of children's glasses but it is better than nothing.

My almost 5 year old fits perfectly in these sunglasses. He also loves the "test" that proves these are polarized, and loves having special sunglasses like Mom and Dad! Plus, the flexibility of the frames is great. Would definitely recommend these and I'll buy more when these inevitably get lost!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Please click ❤️Special offers and product promotions❤️ Receive 1 Sunglasses Rope free for every 1 ATTCL Kids TR90 Polarized Sunglasses
  • TR90, ultra-light frame material with super toughness,crashworthiness wear,can effectively prevent the injuries of the child's eyes and face.
  • Using polarized lens technology, video-resolving power increased dramatically
  • Colorful sunglasses design for kids
  • 100% Protection against harmful UVA/UVB rays,Suitable for a variety of outdoor activities

Description

ATTCL Sunglasses
1/ Provide The Best Quality Sunglasses and Customer Service on Amazon
2/ World-class factory , do ODM and OEM for famous brands.
3/ High product standards and product quality control process.
4/ United States Trademark Office registration number : 86434557


ATTCL Enfant Sport Lunettes De Soleil Polarisées UV400 Ultra Léger Flexible Cadre Cycling Fishing design;Target User for Fishing, Golf, Cycling, Running, Driver Sunglasses and all Active Outdoor lifestyles!


FEATURES AND BENEFITS
1/ Fashion and stylish design
2/ Polarized lens help restore true color
3/ TR90,ultra-light frame material with super toughness,crashworthiness wear,can effectively prevent the injuries of the child's eyes and face.
4/ Good for sports or other outer door activities
5/ Multiple Coated: Polarized & Waterproof& Full-REVO& UV400 Protection
6/ Premium Material: The frame is made of TR90. The lenses are made of PC. All material is unbreakable and flexible.


Package: Sunglasses *1, Case *1, Glasses Cloth*1, Glasses Bag *1.Polarized

Service:
1/ We provide 30 Day refund and lifetime Warranty on Frame & Lens.
2/ If you have any doubt or meet some problems with our products, please feel free to contact us. We promise to response you in 24 hours.


ATTCL provide the most high quality and fashionable,The coolest sunglasses. Please pay attention more ATTCL Brand, You will find more surprises!



My 5 year old son and I love these glasses. They have a very nice polarized lense. We spend a lot of time doing water sports in the summer and snow sports in the winter. He kids have warn sunglasse since they were little and it is hard to find comfortable quality kids glasses that are affordable, these are the pair. We put a a piece of rubber surgical tubing (from the tackle box) on the back and the kids have not lost them! Also, these glasses came with a great storage case!

They were a gift for my 9 year old grandson. He's had them for almost a week, and they fit him well. He puts them back in their case, and cleans them with the provided cloth often. He has taken very good care of them so far, so that speaks to how much he really likes them. Good price, lightweight, and polarized...will buy again.

These are great! My 6 year old has a larger head and the arms on this are flexible and adjust to fit him comfortably. They do go beyond his ear, but they don't bother him and will probably fit for the next 2-3 years. I don't think I would say these fit a 3 year old....unless you have a very large child!! These came with a case and a cleaning cloth...for the price I'm very impressed.

It’s hard to find a pair that is both good and that my 8 year old will wear. This one is great looking on his face and good quality. The plastic is light enough to not bother him and the lenses are polarized which is what I wanted. I would buy again as needed. He loves the flashy colors. I think it’s even easier to find too! It also comes in a very nice case which he enjoys to have as well so that protects them well when not in use.

Wonderful quality! I really appreciate all the extras that came with the sunglasses; the case, cleaner wipe, tool, and bag. I would definitely recommend these! My five year old loves them, and she can really see a lot better with the polarization when we go fishing. They are a tad bit wide for her, but we don't open them completely before she puts them on and they stay snug. Also appreciate the flexibility of the stems for durability's sake. Great product!!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar